Thread: Poor service from Micromax service center in Bangalore

Ajith V is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Thumbs down Poor service from Micromax service center in Bangalore

Ref 1.)Micromax Q-7 mobile purchased on 6th June 2010
    2.)Job Card number C10122020 dated 18 Dec 2010 @ M/s Srinivasa Mobile Care, Jayanagar, Bangalore Tel (080-22443777)

I have great respect for M/s Micromax for making mobile affordable for everyone.
    I have my mobile for servicing of connector problem on 18th Dec 2010, I was promised to receive the same after 3 days.

However there was no call or message form service center even after due date. Whenever I try to contact the contact number

given by center was engaged, out of order or reply was not appropriate.
    After my unsuccessful first revisit, I have visited center on 8th jan 2011, I was made to wait for 3 hrs for “searching”

mobile. After successful search the technical person Mr. Karthik, had applied for the delay and explained the reason for the

delay was due to not matching the connects and he was going to change entire PCB and connector with 2 days. He has given his

direct mobile number (Mob. 7760503887) for further contact.
    However on contacting him during this week, he has been given false promises to complete the job. When I contacted again

today morning, he was telling me that he is expecting PCB from company today evening and he will complete the work only on

I have contacted the mobile number which was given to me, but number was switched off whenever i had attempted to call also the land line number either ringing or engaged. NO one picks up or respond to it.
    I also observed similar behavior with other customers while I was in service center.
    Delay in serving is not at all acceptable, I request kindly look in to matter and take necessary action to improve situation

I have posted this complaint in info@micromaxinfo.com on 14 th Jan 2011 and resend once again on 18th Jan 2011
    i also contacted toll free number 1860 500 8286 and explained the situation on 18 th Jan 2011, i am yet get even any response or acknowledgment either through mail or mobile

Ajith V
    Bangalore

Ajith V is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Ref: MMX 190-111-9857

I had called many times even spoke to Mr. Sudendra (Store Supervisor) who has taken my number and promised to solve the case soon. When ever i called the toll free number, they had asked to wait for 2-3 days.
    On 28 th Jan 2011, i was told that Case is closed and Mobile is ready at Bangalore
    when i visited Bangalore service center on 29 th Jan 2011, staff told , mobile arrived from Delhi with out repair and sent back gain. Asked me to wait another 15 days.

I called toll free number and on 4 Feb 2011 case reopen

Today 07-Feb-2011 i called again, the status of the case is still unknown

The Mobile had submitted to Service Center on Dec 18 th 2010.
    Kindly Take necessary Action

Ajith.V
    099-723-753-93

mnmurthy Guest

Default worst service in micromax company

im loosing my x600 battery,but where is available in this world.pls help me

Thumbs up MICROMAX x600 battery available

dear sir.
    we have x600 battery is available at jalahalli micromax service center, our address, TELELOGIC COMMUNICATIONS #7,S.L.N BUILDING 1ST FLOOR OPP UNIVERCELL MOBILE JALAHALLI CIRCLE, T-DASARAHALLI BENGALURU-560057 PH:080-28377833
    TIME: 10.00AM TO 6.30PM

Quote Originally Posted by mnmurthy View Post
    im loosing my x600 battery,but where is available in this world.pls help me
    plz contact 080-28377833 micromax service center jalahalli circle.

I purchased a Micromax bling approx. Rs7000 in Sept 2010. Phone had a manufacturing defect and I got it replaced the next day of purchase. New replaced handset kept giving me the same problem of menu key and sound clarity as the previous one I received at time of purchase. I finally asked replacement handset (different Model) and its been a month following with the Service centre. The after sales service is very lethargic and a lot of delay is there. I have not been using the handset since Jan 10. Please look into this ASAP!! Details are:
    Customer Job Card:1445578
    They did not mention the day along with the month on Service receipt.
    No one answers the landline number of service center:080-2244377\22440777. I have called these numbers a 100 times with 0% success. Not even a single time was it picked.
    The service center Executive Mr Jay does not receive the phone either:8792167303.
    Mr Tanveer - another exective is in a meeting all the time and assures a callback which never comes through. He is still waiting areply of email from his H.O since the last 25 days to remediate my problem.

I really need a clarification and end to all these issues ASAP.

Thanks ,
    Gaurav 0-9342509771

advocate2help is offline Senior Member
    Mar 2011

In this case legal direction are required by appropriate authorities to solve your this problem along with compensation for your unnecessary harassment.

In case if anyone here need any legal help you can contact us (via below email) by writing your problem on

advocate2help@gmail.com

we are ready to help you..
    Our dream is to form throughout India a consumerist culture and a consumer society

Default Jaynagar worst service centre

Hi Sir i am using Micromax q5fb it was purchased on june 2010 and in the month of Jan 2011 i had a problem where i was not able to put the charger so i gave the mobile to Jaynagar service centre it is a worst centre still i have a warranty then to they have charged me Rs.350-/- and it was improper and they gave my moblie after 15 days for just the charger connector it is a worst service centre ..

Plz take the action against them and tell them that how to treat the cust...

vasaharshit is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Micromax Rajajinagar service center worst place

I have c114 mobile from micromax and the handsfree needs to be replaced, since more then 1.5 months i am following up with them, but they always give one reply "We have not received Stock for that". Really its pain... and when i asked them to give back my old handsfree - they have misplaced it. I really don't know what to do? How to deal with them?
    If you have any superios contact no. or anything please let me know.

But for sure will never ever let anyone buy micromax handsets.

Harshit Vasa

sonu112 is offline Junior Member

Default Job Card No 487748 not repaired after 15 days

Job Card No 487748 not repaired from more than 15 days.

I had been to "TELELOGIC COMMUNICATIONS #7,S.L.N BUILDING 1ST
    FLOOR OPP UNIVERCELL MOBILE JALAHALLI CIRCLE, T-DASARAHALLI BENGALURU-560057
    PH:080-28377833 " on 23rd Dec for scrolling/track ball problem with the
    Q5fb, they said they do not have stock once they receive they will contact
    me. After one week i called them they are saying it will take ten more days.
    Finally i called to customer care & explained about this they said i need to
    submit my handset & get the Job card number. Finally i had submitted my
    handset on 31st Dec & taken the job card.

If we consider 31st then also its 10 days. its waste service provider.
    Guys at "TELELOGIC COMMUNICATIONS #7,S.L.N BUILDING 1ST FLOOR OPP UNIVERCELL MOBILE JALAHALLI CIRCLE, T-DASARAHALLI BENGALURU-560057
    PH:080-28377833
    " are not at all matured & do not know how to talk with the customer. They will not provide the service at on TIME. Take quick action on them

sonu112 is offline Junior Member

Hey if you are ready can we go to news channel & complaint this ?

farooqyu Guest