Tata photon +
This is a discussion on Tata photon + within the Product And Services forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; I am using the connection of TATA Photon Plus for last many months. Last month due to some problem i ...
- 01-18-2011, 02:20 PM #1Unregistered Guest
Tata photon +
I am using the connection of TATA Photon Plus for last many months. Last month due to some problem i was unable to pay the bill amount on the due date. Later I received call for the same , in which I told them that due to unavoidable conditions I was unable to pay the bill and I will be paying it withing next few days. But, to my surprise I found that withing 10 Days after my due date my connection was barred and I was not able to access my internet and that too without any prior notice. When I called Customer care for this that how can they stop my connection Without any prior notice ...they didn't had any answer for that....They kept me on hold for several minutes. I requested them to start it as I had some urgent work but they didn't pay heed to my problems. THIS IS THE SERVICE THEY OFFER.....THEY DON'T BOTHER ABOUT THE CONSUMERS PROBLEM AND DISCONNECT THE SERVICE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE....IT WAS MY HEADACHE TO PAY THE BILL WITH LATE FINE....AND HOW COME THEY STOP SERVICE WITHIN 10 DAYS!!!! THAT'S PATHETIC......THEY SHOULD NOT CHARGE SERVICE FEES THAN.....PLEASE RESOLVE THE ISSUE....THEY ARE JUST LOOTING THE CONSUMERS AND NOT PROVIDING PROPER SERVICE....
- 01-19-2011, 09:16 AM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
Greetings from Tata Indicom!
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, your e-mail id, or your alternate number, which will assist us in doing the needful.
We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.
Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and Regards
- By maseeh25 in forum BroadbandReplies: 77Last Post: 05-15-2013, 02:58 PM
- By karanchadha in forum BroadbandReplies: 32Last Post: 01-05-2012, 09:31 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing ProblemReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2011, 12:03 PM
- By ajoy roy ghatak in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2010, 11:38 AM
- By aks25.sahu in forum Internet ServicesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:46 PM