Thread: idea id verification

rupindersingh is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Default idea id verification

i had given id proff for two idea numbers. a same proof is given on same day. but now they are demanding again same proof. why??

ideacellular is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by rupindersingh View Post

Kindly provide your Idea cellular number for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre - details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

Ideacellular

ravi singh Guest

Default detals for my number

mobile no- 07697802668
    distc- Sarguja (Ambikapur)
    CHHATTISGARH
    plz sent my email id- rajivsingh2615@gmail.com

8742967892 Guest

Default wrong id my number

sir my is in u.p but his if from hr how feed this id

Question id verification

i want get the id proof of this idea cellular number
    mobile no. Is 9044480950

Default id verification

i want to get the customer id of this idea no.

Please give me the correponding details of this idea cellular UP West mobile no. 9044480950

pramod nair Guest

Post Not Working of No 59059

I am trying 59059 no for Tele verification for my cell no 9959999645 but it is not working.

Pramod nair

Prakash chatwani Guest

Post Re: idea number activation

Just now i have shifted my number from T.DOCOMO to IDEA and i have received an message from idea for tele-verification to 59059, thus the problem is that there is not any coverage or network in my new sim card (IDEA) and i am unable to go through this (59059) number. and when i called customer care there was some lady she advice me to call 59059 as i told her that there is not any network coverage (IDEA) in new sim card.

Kindly GUIDE me,
    Prakash (8460201225).

Quote Originally Posted by Prakash chatwani View Post

Kindly GUIDE me,
    Prakash (8460201225).

We would request you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea for further assistance.

Idea Cellular

9979196800 thi number call ret mini long skim please

Default iqbaal khan

i want know this number id proof who is parson. 9639521045

lilu Guest

Cool abusing and bleckmail one lake money

sir mera naam lilu hai or main ek kishan hu mujhe dhamki or gali mo. 805889827 se ek lakh rupe mange hai or kahta hai ke goli mar dunga

Default someone gave my number as their proof

'am a Vodafone customer.but someone I dont know who r they took 2 idea simcards and gave my number as their proof.so I request to block the 2 numbers I got a message from idea for the televerification 8497028172, 7353941933.these r the 2 numbers gave my number as their proof they r fake I don't know who r they requesting the 2numbers to block as soon as possible

Default Sim is not yet activated

My sim is not yet started since it is purchase before 1 week and all formalities are complete including inspection of address proof..
    My post paid num is 9574221947-pratik jain.so please activate sim early as far as possible

[QUOTE=Unregistered;340209]i want get the id proof of this idea cellular number
    mobile no. Is 9574099891

1. Airtel identity verification
    By Indranil111 in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 04:53 PM
  2. Vodafone Verification
    By ketan in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 02:00 PM
  3. verification has done, but passport not recieved yet.
    By harsh vardhan in forum Passport
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:42 PM