Thread: how can i remove my name from cibil default list

Ajay Khemka is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Default how can i remove my name from cibil default list

I have taken a loan from HDFC bank and were interest and instalment may be little late due to reccession during 2008 to 2009 but we have paid almost 44 lac in 42 month against loan of !crore in the form of instalment and interest.During reccesion we requested many times from bank to grant us some concession by give 6month moratorium to pay interest and instalment but bank bluntly refuse to help,we were into building material business which was worst hit by reccesion.
    later bank make our account NPA and after declaring NPA,they were taking instalment and interest from us,we move to DRT court and taken stay in April 2010.Since than case is going on and we have file a counter claim of Rs.3.3 crore on bank under the law of Torts.
    Now HDFC has put our name in default list in CIBIL,can they put it till the case is not decided by DRR court
    Whether we are defaulter or not.We are unable to get even small loan of Rs.10000 from bank due bank this activity.
    what is remedy with us.

My name-Ajay Khemka
    Bangalore
    Ph-09845711823/080-23200984
    Dear Mr Khemka,

We understand your frustration and would like to investigate the matter further. We request you to write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your loan account number, contact details along with the reference ID TTU00256817012011. A bank representative will look into the matter and get in touch with you as soon as we receive this information.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

Angry Remove my name from cibill report defaulter list

I and dhairyashil patil i have paid all the duse of icici bank but still my name is in cibill defaulter list what is this so and how is this to be rectified what legal actions can i take against the bank and this cibill agency

Default how can i remove my name from cibil

i have a loan from icici bank from 2006 two wheeler karizma .loan no ltptk00008144213 . i have paid his 6-7 insulments and after when i go to out of punjab fro my constrution company. my cosuen brother run that loan . he is allways paid insulment though urs agent . but last he known urs agent is leave icici bank colletion. at last after four year when i come back . i known icici bank has pending balance . i ll pay it . i have n o c of urs bank . plz remove my name from cibil . its request to u

sohan lal

Question Remove my name from Cibil List

I have taken a personal loan from SBI, CIIC Branch, Bhubaneswar, Orissa for an amount of Rs.1,50,00. This amount have been deducted from my monthly salary regularly every month. But I regret to say that while I applying anyother banks, they said you have over due in SBI vide A/c No.071870030057922754. I also enquired in the concerned bank and found no over due. I am astronished that why this report comes for me? Please advise something to remove my name from CIBIL LIST.

Bigyan Kumar Mohanty

Vijay Prakash C V Guest

Default Account in cibil

i had purchased pulser bike on 2007 but i could not able to pay the amount for 5 months and my cheque got bonus due this i could not able to take a loan in any banks, later i payed the amount and taken NOC from the Bajaj Auto Finance, after paying the amount also my account number as reflecting in CIBIL i need a suggestion how i can remove from CIBIL.

Jairam is offline Member
    Sep 2012

You can visitcibil.com to obtain a CIBIL CIR and your credit score. This will provideyou with payment history of all your loans and credit cards.

I had used a company called Credit Mantri, who provided me with high qualityassistance to obtain my CIBIL report, they analyzed it, interpreted it andprovided valuable advice on how to improve my credit score – they were veryprofessional and helpful. For a reasonable fee, they provided me with excellentservice and even helped me correct errors in my report – strongly recommendCredit Mantri.

You can get in touch with them on creditmantri.com

AJIT SINGH BISHT Guest

Default home loan from H.D.F.C.Bank

please remove my name from cibil list.iand my late father Budhi singh bisht,H.NO-567,INDRA NAGAR COLONY,DEHRADUN TOOK THE HOME RENOVATION LOAN 7.25Lacs in 2003.Initially after some time cheque bounces were there but now approximately more than 3 years cheque bounces are not there.so can my name be removed from cibil list.

canilkumar Guest

Default complaint

how can i remove my name from cibil defolt list i paid total amount

ashish kumar vaish Guest

Default hdfc bank credit card loan

I pay my all payment for credit card for settlement but not remove my name from cibil I request to you please remove my name

Rajeshgehani Guest

Default HDFC Bike Loan

I Have Compliat Clear Bank Loan For HDFC Bike Loan Please Remove Too List CIVIL

Thankyou

Sudhirlal is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2013

same problem happened with me atleast a year ago... but now i am able to get loan with many company...infact banks are eager to give me a loan due to my good credit score with cibil...
    this all happened with the help of credit sudhaar team...
    they solved my all problem and give me a new life...
    you can too touch with them via Credit Card Default, Loan Default, Indian Credit Card Advisor - creditsudhaar.com or 022-67886788

kgurunath99shet@gmail.com Guest

Default Removal of name from cibil list

I Mr.Gurunath Narayan Kudalkar had availed personal loan from SBI Agricultural ddevelopment branch, Margao.
    Loan account no.10664428743 dated 17-01-2004 which was overdue and became NPA and was closed on 24-09-2009 by cash repayment.
    But I am surprised to hear that my name has appeared in the CIBIL loan defaulters list inspite of me repaying the loan. Because of this I am unable to
    get loan from any bank even for a small amount. When contacted with the concerned bank they were least bothered.
    Kindly help.

1. How to remove name from CIBIL defaulter list.
    By amitsharma22 in forum Credit Card
    By Vasantharajan in forum Other Banking Services
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 04:26 PM
  4. remove my name from cibil list
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 12:55 PM
  5. Name to be remove from CIBIL.
    By khanin_22 in forum Product And Services