Thread: Complaint against Railway TT

mukesh2293 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Default Complaint against Railway TT

I had booked an e-ticket for my sister's journey having PNR No. 211-4387997, Train No 15934 dated 8th jan 2011 from chhapra to new tinsukia junction but the TT refused to accept the ticket and harassed her mentally and forced her to get down at the next station. finally he agreed to let her travel the same train by charging Rs 1300 as a fine.
    This is my request to take strict action against the TT and I should be compensated for the same.
    Name of the TT is D.N Sharma and code is 690714

Mukesh Singh
    Last edited by mukesh2293; 01-09-2011 at 01:00 AM.

Default complaint against a TT to talk not in good behaiour n ask about to give money

i was travelling in train named KALKA-HAWDA EXPRESS train no. 12312 on 19 april 2011. A TT (I DONT KNOW HIS NAME) came to me n ask for ticket i had ticket for gaziabad from sonipat. he told me its super fast train n it requirs at least 200 km ticket. i can i know about this. when i asked for ticket at sonipat station he(person at ticket counter) gave me. i told the TT about all this but he want to scold me. its not my duty to know all this. n at last he took 100 rs. from me as greese the palm. i want action against that person.

Default TT Taking bribe form all innocent passengers

Hi Sir/Madam,
    Train Name : Chennai Express : Chennai - Hyderabad.
    Date : 27-05-2012.
    Coach: S11.

I Found TT taking RS 50/- For RAC REservation. i asked him his name he dint identify himself. further i have taken his photo. He also asked me but i asked him receipt and he refused to give.

People who dint have Confirm tickets. They where like just for Rs. 50/- if we can get are RAC ticket confirmed i dont mind paying him.thus he must have collected from 10 passengers right in front of me. imagine how much money he must hav collected apart from RAC tickets and New ticket booking reservations.

MAN this TT Job is better than my JOB.

Default tt asked bribe to give seat on RAC ticket ,moreover the train had empty seats

I was travelling on howrah rajdhani on 23rd june 2012.I was having RAC ticket .And i was on my berth and I found seats empty and than inquird from TT if there is anyc hances of RAC getting confirmed seats,he said to wait than at night 10 pm when the seta were still vacant,he came to me and gave me seat and asked for "kharcha pani"in short bribe.I gave him 200 rs ,but i fail to understnad how can tt on rajdhani ask for bribe so openly.

Sujay.L Guest

Default Train Number and name 56504 Bza Sbc Pass booked through makemytrip.com

I have to say that i'm writing this complaint with a hope that it will reach the higher authorities of our railway department and a strict action will be taken against the concerned person.
    PNR no's of Tickets 4761291512 and 4860840866

We were supposed to catch a train from Markapur road to yeswanthpur on 22 July 2012 @ 1:10 am but it was my mistake that i didn't go through the ticket and instead of going on 22nd myself with 4 others my mom, 2 uncles and aunty went to catch the same train scheduled at same time on 23rd July @ 1:10.
    I didn't realize it until i met this rude, filthy, disregardful, corrupt,crooked and fickle minded TT who told me in a rude fashion to get off the train for obvious reasons.
    The complaint lies here when i went to show my ticket he was asleep and it took me almost 10 minutes to wake him up as soon as he woke up i could feel the stink, looks like the filthy guy had drunk like a fish during his working hours which we all know is completely unethical that too for a person who is in public service. I just wonder what would be the situation of helpless people and ladies who trust these TT's before travelling in train especially during night time.
    I sincerely request the Indian Railways to notice these corrupted parasites and take necessary action so that they don't even dare to forget there duties and act in inhuman way just like this person did. I would request to guide all your employees on how to behave with public.

In case if any 1 is dealing with complaints please send a reply to this at 88crankitup88@gmail.com

Kinshuk_M Guest

Default Complaint against TT

This is to inform you that I've booked a ticket for my younger brother from mughal sarai to new delhi on 1st Sept 2012.
    PNR-Number : 670 - 5840548
    Anubhav Mukherje 23 Male
    Booking Status Current Status
    G4 , 14 G4 , 14

Now, when my brother boarded train , the TT (Lady) in the inspection has raised a concern stating, ever since the Garib Rath has started there is no numbering system in place. She ignored the printed ticket and even didn't followed the PNR and booking status, as per her the ticket booked was a middle birth.
    As per her she said that the seat allocated to my brother is a middle seat, not the upper birth.
    I got busy with my brother to ensure that no one bothers him or put him in trouble.
    She denied to give her identity and showed her ignorance towards railway irctc system.

I would like to raise a complaint against such irresponsible TT.
    Date of train Journey : Bhagal Pur Garib Rath
    Date of journey of passenger: 1-sept-2012
    Time: Trai delayed more than 2 hours.
    Boarding station: Mughal Sarai
    To : NDLS
    Passenger Name: Anubhav Mukherjee

Please take appropriate action against the designated TT.
    Kinshuk Mukherjee

Default TTI taking bribes and confirming seats to the waiting list people without confirming RAC.

train no 17050
    coach S11
    Date of Journey 09-09-2012
    PNR 4763606402.

The TTI allotted seats to WL passengers and Passengers with general tickets by taking bribes from them. due to this many RAC ticket people suffered a lot. and he allowed more then 15 people in to S11 coach with general tickets he collected money from them without receipt and he has supplied bed sheet of ac coach and allowed them to sleep on floor.

chourasia.amar Guest

Post complaint against a TT to talk not in good behaiour n ask about to give money

I am Amar Chourasia travelling by KURSELLA to DURGAPUR by TATA CHAPRA EXP when i came to Asansol I have changed the Train and I get the AGNIBINA EXP.When I come to Durgapur then tt ask where are your ticket then I show he said this train is super fast and you come from EXP train then I told sir I don't know so was my mistake and I have sorry to say.The he tell Know more advice to me Your Penalty Charge is (Rs.259) only. Then sir I told where I have get some money I am a student but he told I don't know what you are Your Penalty Charge is (Rs.259 and that set.

Kindly arrange and advice how can we get our refund other than orignal fare which we have paid and request for a action
    against the person who do not have manner and courtesy to talk to a person.

I m traveling in train no 14711. I hav reservation but there is no tt. I m unable to sit on my seat kindly send the tt here.

Default complaint against TT D.N.Tiwari

I was travling in SE-1 seat no.65,58. 12649(sampark kranti) at 23.03.2013 from haydrabad to delhi with my faimly.My train stand on an outer at 3:20 mid night near Agra. A man snach my wife purse we sout and people came and requst to TT to stand train on next station to register complaint but the TT refused to stop the train he did't call GPF or RPF and he said I am not able to help you.

MUSHEER KHAN

Default complaint against TT D.N.Tiwari

MUSHEER KHAN

Default Irresponsible TT: TAJ Express

Date of travel: 11.05.2013
    Class: 2S

Complaint's main points:

TT has allowed unreserved passengers to enter reserved seats.
    TT did not even bother to come and check the tickets of reserved seats.

This is a very serious matter to be addressed. If not taken care of will hype the inconvenience in trains.

jincymanick Guest

Angry TT charging fine with wrong reasons

I had booked ticket for my sister in law online(PNR-Number : 445 - 17676340) and she had the sms of the ticket along with her id proof but still the TTE charged her telling that the pnr no. is wrong where as when i called your helpline they said its correct. So how can we rely on your service and sent old people to travel believing everything will be fine ...I spoke to him on phone and he didnt tell his name .. Please take severe action against such wolves who take advantage of innocent people. What is the use ofus booking online in irctc and again paying in train. Very disappointing and horrible behaviour of TTE...

Default complaint against tt

Sir..!!! Rgt now I m sitting in lohit express.!!!
    I booked a ticket from an agent.!!! My frnds got late with whom was the ticket....just rush to wrong boggey.!!! We requested him bt he started exploiting.!!! At jalandhar station he also called a policeman who also harrassed us..!!! Tt is a old man with little hair on head!!! U can manage the further enquiries!!thank u!

Default fine by tt

sir we have boarded a train from sirsa t..o hisar i.e. kisan express.........the ticket checker here is charging fifteen rupees per person in the reservation box....please take immediate action

1. Railway Ticket Complaint