Thread: Complaint against Micromax, India for not servicing or replacing the defected Mobile

Unhappy Complaint against Micromax, India for not servicing or replacing the defected Mobile

I purchased a Micromax Q2 phone on 26-08-2010 and after 3 months it started giving me trouble. I had given Q2 (9100 400 4240 8838) to Micromax authorized service center in Kottayam (Mobile Care, 2nd Floor, CSI Complex, Baker Junction, Kottayam, Kerala) on 13th of December, 2010 Job Card Number: 010, Dated 13/12/2010). They told me that they will return the phone after 10 days (on 23/12/2010).
    I contacted the Micromax company through email many times and through phone 2 times. But till this time they did not taken any initiative to repair and return the phone or replace it.
    Sir, I request you to look in to this matter and protect my rights as a customer.

Company Email address: info@micromaxinfo.com

Company address: Micromax House, 697, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, INDIA
    Ph. : 0124-4009601/2, Fax: 0124-4009603

George Mathew Vadayattu M.Div., MA, M.Phil.,
    19/552, Kadamanchira, Thrickodithanam,
    Changanasserry, Kerala, India - 686105.
    Mob: 0091-944 776 3484,
    0091-903 777 1557

jaichand Guest

Default Selling Old model mobiles -dated Feb2010

I purchased a Micromax Mobile 4 days back in Univercel ShowRoom. Moel No Q7-ezpad. On the pack it is August 2010, inside the Mobile after putting the SIM card it shows. feb2010. So i reuest you to take up this matter and replace us with a latest mobile of them or refund the money. Any details you need kindly mail me. to csj.maya@gmail.com

Angry Complaint against Micromax, India for not servicing or replacing the defected Mobile

I purchased a Micromax Q7 phone on 15-11-2010 and after 3 months it started giving me trouble. I had given Q7 to Micromax authorized service center in Ambernath called Balaji Telecom on 12th of January, 2011 Job Card Number: 791521, Dated 12/01/2011). They told me that they will return the phone after 45 working days.

Sir, I request you to LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND PROTECT MY CONSUMER RIGHTS. PLEASE HELP!!!

Company Email address: info@micromaxinfo.com

Dist. Thane,
    Mumbai
    contact no. is 9022341230

Default Non Responsible response of Micromax Mobile for Handest Q3,

I purchased a micromax q3 mobile from Krishna Enterprises Tonk Fataf Jaipur vide bill no 6868 dated 18 June 2010.The guarantee for one year was given .Just after few month the motherboard failure occurs . As my son is reading at pune so he make complain at pune .The complaint number is mmx0704112222.Company authorized dealer given 7 days for removal of complaint . In last 2 months I contact more than 7 times to company at toll number 18605008286.At last they said it will it will up to 13 may 2011,but till today no response is given .So kindly take the appropriate action .

Rajendra Kumar Jain
    82/10 aravali marg
    mansarovar
    jaipur
    email id: rajendrajainjaipur@gmail.com

HITESH P HARDIYA Guest

Lightbulb Return my mobile

Dear sir , i hitesh hardiya residence of indore (mp) has buy micromax pike x510 . Which i had given for repair as its touch was not working properly
    on 3 augast 11 which i had not recived yet . I had contacted 100 times to your authorised center but no satisfactory answer recived from the center , after 2 month and 15 days .as my mobile model gets older i request to please provide me a new mobile , and prove a good brand of mobile.
    Job sheet no:2543139
    MOBILE NO :9826354321
    HITESH HARDIYA
    288 PALDA
    INDORE(MP)

raiskhan1970 Guest

Angry micromax mobile model x510 service problem

I have purchased a micromax mobile model x510 on 09/07/2011. On 14/09/2011 it's touch pad gave some problem and I contacted to your authorized service centre M/s R.K. Infotech, Mathura, after cheking the problem they told me that touch pad would be change and your mobile will be return back after 1 month due to not available pad on company. I submit my mobile to the service centre through Customer Job Card No. 2801310 Dt. 14/09/2011. I again visit the aforesaid service centre and they told me again due to not available touch pad you wait for another 1 month. Please tell me when I will wait. Please give me ur reply urgently otherwise I will take legal action against micromax mobile company.

Thanks & Regards.
    Abdul Rais Khan

Default refuse to replace touch pad and display

i have taken Micromax gravity on 29-04-2011from Zoop Mobile Store(311 mehata Bhavan , Shop no 2, R.R. road Charni Road Mumbai). After 2month of purchase it's screen became whitish, then after 1month of that one side of earphone was not working, after few days touch pad started unresponsive. I have shown this problem to Akshar Telecom(G-7 Hind Rajastan Bldg95, D.P. Rd, Dadar). he Told that, touch pad and display is gone and it is not covered in warranty.he told me that it is due to mobile get wet by any reason .I do not find any reason to get my mob wet. I want to Know why it is not covered under warranty. plz give me solution and tell me why I should pay within warranty period.
    thanks you.

Vishal Kale
    406B, Anand Niketen, Elfestone Rd, Mumbai
    email- vishal9423444341@gmail.com

veerachander Guest

Unhappy complaint about battery discharging

dear sir i purchased micromax cube .After purchasing within 15 days the battery started to discharge .i intimated so many times customer care office .but they did not respond me.now my mobile purchasing date is going to expire in 15 days.kindly take my request to change the battery.

Cariappa B M Guest

Angry Micromax X505 Handset problem

Reference: JOB Sheet No: 272446, Complaint No: 2910119951
    Customer service centre: Micromax Mobile Seva, Marthalli, Bangalore

I purchased Micromax handset model X505 2 months back. After 10 days of purchase the handset did not switch on. I gave the handset to the customer service centre as on 13.10.2011. Till today my issue is not resolved and looked into seriously. They are taking undue time(like 10-15 days) to even say what the problem is about each time i call. I have spoke to the Customer service centre and also the main Customer srevice invariable times. But no response till date.

I request you to look into the matter seriously and sort the issue ASAP.

My E-mail ID: satishbollur@gmail.com
    Contact No: 9741888559

Cariappa B M

Default Complaint regarding the worst service i ever faced

Hi this jordan , i bought a micromax A70 android cell in august this year, after 6 days it fell down and the touchpad broke, from august m behind the service centre for a new touchpad that too a paid one , but still i havent recived my cell yet, nw the service centre is saying that , they cant do anything as the company itself is not providing the spares.
    This is the worst service, i would never think or recomend anyone of buying micromax

Default Complaint against Micromax,against service

Reference: JOB Sheet No: 2653512 and 2733610 , Complaint No: 1210110824
    Customer service centre: infinity solutions narayan peth pune.

I purchased Micromax handset model A60 on 23/5/2011. After 1 month of purchase the handset gave battery problem. I gave the handset to the customer service center as on 27.06.2011. The issue was resolved after 3 months and started giving problem to volume key problem next day. I gave handset to same service center on 29/09/2011. and they said this will be resolved after 2 days but when i called after 2 days they said it will take at least one month, but till today the mobile is with them and every time call them the response is not well. even i called to customer care number @ 18605008286, every time i call them they will give reasons like there software is not working or they not getting details of the job sheet number. and the mobile will be done within next 15 days. i have used my mobile only for a month after purchase. Is there any law which says that the service should be done within specific time or faulty model should be replaced if servicing/repairing is not possible.

I request you to look into the matter seriously and sort the issue ASAP.

My E-mail ID: dharmendra.koli@gmail.com
    Contact No: 8149204105

thanks and regards
    Dharmendra Koli

kumaraguru is offline Junior Member

Default Micromax Service Center Cheating

I have purchased Micromax Q7. after one year. there is an problem in display, but Micromax service center told that my mobile chip set board is problem without seeing anything. then i forced and told the issue of my mobile, then they change the words, after asked 1,500rp for display with out bill, There are telling if i put bill additional Service tax will come. They are cheating customers with out any fear.

Later i asked about Mobile Panel. They are charging 1,000rp for panel. Now the mobile rate is 2,500rp only.
    They are telling the reason, the mobile price only decrease not for mobile parts. They are thinking that public are fool like anything.

pragyat is offline Junior Member

Default unsatisfied service by service centre

sir/mam
    With due respect i want to say that i am a user of your product micromax x505.I took your product because of its good quality of performance and good battery backup,no doubt these are amazingly perfect.but i came across with a problem of charging,as my handset was not charging from a couple of days.so i took my handset to one of your service centre in Dwarka,Delhi(west) as my handset was in a warranty period.The service centre incharge checked for the problem in my handset and it was confirmed that there was some problem in connector,so accordingly he prepared the jobsheet and told me to come after 2 days ,so i responded the same as i submitted my handset on 19th of december.When i reported back on 21st to the service centre,i was under the words by centre incharge that stiil the problem persist as company is not sending the connector to us,and also said that while opening your handset your touch also got damaged by mistake and he again gave me a delay time for 1 week.but when i agan went off,i was under the same words again.now its 28th and he is saying to contact us(not even he is sure in delivering my handset) on 3rd-4th of january 2012.I m a busy sheduled man and i m in need of my handset for my work.
    And also the service centre incharge should be given some good training that how to deal and talk with the customers.The language and way he was responding was very offensive and untolerable.
    Sir nothing i have to do with that centre incharge,i decided to write when water reached upto my head.
    sir i think this is not any rule that if you are giving a warranty then it means that untill customer takes many rounds of centre ,till then problem will not b solved..!
    sir i m providing the details of jobsheet and also attaching a copy of it in attachment and hope thar you will surely seek and take an action against the complaint filed by me.my contact no is.-7503617663,8800979902

DETAILS:-
    Micromax centre- Shri Laxmi Enterprises,Near dwarka mor metro station,dwarka,New delhi
    jobsheet no.-N030716-1211-444595
    invoice no:- 046
    Date of POP:-24/03/2011
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Complaint against Micromax, India for not servicing or replacing the defected Mobile-picture.jpg

ashoka187 is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Default Issue with my New Micromax A75

I purchased Micromax A75 on 25 December 2011. However, from 2nd January 2012 I was having network issues with this phone. Sometimes there is no network even in the open place like garden, railway station. I initially thought this is the problem with the sim cards, but then later when I inserted the same sim cards in a different mobile; they worked. I tired this with several other phones, it works perfect in other phones which proved that there is some problem with my A75.

When I am speaking on this phone, the network keeps of going down and suddenly the call gets disconnected and the phone shows 0 network coverage. This is the case when I am at open place. Furthermore, I feel headache while speaking on this phone. I reported this incident with the dealer from whom I purchased this, but he is just delaying on the replacement of the phone. In just a week the phone is giving problem and still I am not getting replacement. This thing is leading me to frustration. Please help me from where I can get quick replacement, thank you.

shahnoor is offline Junior Member

Default Micromax care-point negligence

January 13, 2012Dear Sir or Madam:I would like to bring to your notice that I bought MicromaxQ6/SPAMOB2292/910058000715620, 910058000935624 (Model No. /IMEI Nos.)On 05/08/2011. Only after two month of use its display went haywire.Hence, I submitted my mobile phone for the rectification at M/STECHNOCARE, I-11 LGF CENTRAL MARKET LAJPAT NAGAR, OPP: DEWAN BAJAJ,NEW DELHI-24 on 4 Oct 2011 and the waiting period was allotted of 10days i.e. 14 Oct 2011.After having no information passed to me after the allotted time, Itried contacted them several time but to no avail.Finally, by “GOD Grace” on 8 Nov 2011, I had a telephonic conversationwith Mr. Ravi (representative of the Service Centre in Question), withthe information that the mobile has been serviced and can becollected.On reaching I found my phone in wretched condition along with the backpanel was damaged. It looked like that my cell was replaced.To my horror on switching on the mobile it was not working, I had thefollowing issues:1. On inserting the memory card, mobile was not switching on.2. On inserting SIM, the phone was unable to Rx/TX signal (without memory card).Again on contact Mr. Ravi regarding above issues on the same date i.e.8 Nov 2011, I was assured about the back panel replacement and aboveissues resolve within 10 days i.e. 18 Nov 2011.Till date, no replacement and issues are entertained, I triedcontacting them again and again but to no avail (Maybe I need some“GOD Grace” again).To this date I am contacting them for my handset status. They areignoring me as they don’t even inform about the status when I contactthem and they always postponed the issue with different new excuses,such as• Today we lost the key of the shop.• Sometime like he is not present at service centre.• On asking them why they don’t receive the call they say the customercare executive have quitted the job.• When I called them on the Companies number i.e. 09989004630, someoneanswered the phone and said it’s not Service Centre Number. On askinghe said Companies phone has been stolen. And someone else is using it.On 7th Dec.2011 when I went to the service centre again they tried toignore me, but after calling the Mr. Devender (HOD) , he urged me togive some more time and promised me that he himself will resolve theproblem and will deliver it by 10th Dec. 2011On the following days and time:Date: 22.12.2011: Mobile number +918493034549: Time received 10.02Date: 22.12.2011: Mobile Number+919958869229: Time Recevied09.54I received the following SMS stating “This is to inform you that wewill deliver your Micromax handset at your address with in 2 workingdays, please SMS your address and job sheet number on forconfirmation, 9810838245. Sorry for the inconvenience Carepoint.”On the same day i.e, 22.12.2011 and 23.12.2011, the reply SMS was sendat the provided mobile number in the SMS.Till today no contact or explanation is provided to me. And on callingon the mobile number +918802721150 and 011 40502470 No one picked thephone.I would like to know the:What kind of attics your company and the service centre follows?What is the time period and the rules provided for CustomerInteraction and Customer Care Centre?You are compelling me, to go for legal action against you and the company.Now, if you have any kind of self-respect as a man/company/ServiceCentre, do make sure to take some appropriate steps into thiscomplaint.P.S. Kindly find the attachment below for further evidences.Attachment:1) Scan copy of the job sheet, having the written assurance from thetem of Carepoint.2) The video evidence of the assurance from a member of Carepoint.Sincerely,Shahnoor Khan161/19, S.S.Avenue,Joga Bai, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-25Ph: +919871025255; 9718294447Email: alikamu@gmail.com; adv.shahnoor@gmail.com
    anilthapliyal likes this.