Thread: Complaint against Micromax, India for not servicing or replacing the defected Mobile

Default Mobile not working "Micromax A57"

I purchased a Micromax A 57 phone on 24-09-2012 and after 1 day it not working

Sir, I request you to look in to this matter and protect my rights as
    a customer.

Default Consumer Harassment by Micromax

I purchased a Micromax mobile on 22-sep-12 from (sahni communication GF-29 Jyoti shikhar district centre Janakpuri) model num A-87 Ninja (Price- 6000) Iíll using him from last 18 days but on 10-Oct my mobile automatically switched off I tried lots of times but It canít be open. Then I visited your service centre (Inder Infocare UG-17 Vishwadeep tower district centre Janakpuri) on 12-Oct. they checked my mobile and told me your handset is completely dead but they donít confirm the time . I asked him can you replace my handset but the lady told me thereís only 7 days to replace a handset. I talked to your customer care and I also send a mail to you but both of the side I canít get the proper response. This is customer harassment and simply befooling the consumer. They have just sold off the product but are least concerned about the customer satisfaction post usage.
    Such stores are just spoiling the name of the brand in the market which is really sad and I request your kind attention to get this sorted out.

alle-mark is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

I submitted my X210/SPAMOB3311/911127801706705 WITH IN WARANTY AS PURCHASED ON 27/11/2011 , WITH RQUEST NO. R1209F1777167 and not yet received as they always says courier not come. Please help me as my mb no. is 9041227378

tradeserve Guest

Angry Substandard Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 & response of Micromax service centre.

The Manager- Customer Care@
    Micromax Mumbai Office

Sub: Substandard Micromax Funbook Infinity P275 @& response of Micromax service centre.

Re: Vijay Sales Retail Invoice no.10-TH10-12SICD-979 dtd. 22/10/2012 for Rs. 7,898/-

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have bought Micromax Funbook 275 from Vijay Sales Thane West store on 22/10/2012 alongwith airtel 3G dongle for total value RS. 7,898/-. @ This sale was facilitiated by sales person Ms. Shruti & Feroz (airtel 3G). Copy of retail invocie is attached for reference.

The very next day from purchase, tablet just conched off (shut-down) for 2 hours.@@I checked on net and found that this is a common problem with micromax products and pressing @factory resetting point might re-start. Thankfully, @it worked and tablet fucntioned normal for few days.

On October 27, tablet stopped showing 3G service. @Initially we thought it was airtel service issue, but dongle was fine other tablets. @On October 28, I visited vijay sales and explained the problem to Feroz/ Shruti. @They checked that tablet was ok (without any damage marks etc) and but USB dongle point was not accepting the airtel dongle.

I was directed to @Mobile Point (Micromax service centre, Charai, Thane). @Since, the centre closes at 6.30 PM and I work in Andheri, I could not reach Mobile point for few days. @On Nov 1, I visited Mobile Point Charai centre was shocked to know that motherboard of tablet will have to changed. @ @The point were USB dongle is connected had broken and come out with dongle connecter cord itself.

The person handling in Mobile Point was quite negative and initially informed that it will cost for minimum Rs. 6 to 7K @to change the motherboard and will take 2 months. @When I told him that the cost of tablet is Rs. 6.5 K, @he then came down from motherboard replacement cost of Rs. 6k to 3.5k !!!@@ @ @ Talking of customer service ??

I am a salaried person and it is very frustrating to waste hard-earned money @on such sub-standard products.

This incident has totally eroded our confidence in micromax. I request you to take appropriate action in this matter so that, without incurring any extra cost, @I get the product which I have paid for ( i.e. tablet with 3G). @Without internet, tablet is useless and as good as a toy for kids.@

Looking forward to your support in this matter so that customer faith & confidence is restored.

DEEPAK GUPTA

unregistered Guest

Default Micromax Fun book Not Working

My name is Chandresh Shah

Contact No : 9322241807

Purchased it on 29 Jun 2012

ob sheet no W030204-1012-2006782

its since 2 months now and still my product micromax funbook p300 not working. Given it for repairs 2 months back. They claimed to repair it and given me back but was having problem and when again given for repair received it today (12/11/2012) and it is still not working. I do not know if technicians who are repairing it are capable enough to check it ?

Please help me as I do not know if I made a mistake by purchasing MICROMAX Brand as not getting any result.

I gave it for repairs atM/S Bhagwati Mobile
    Near Sony Service Center..Thakkar Mallopp.Borivali Railway Station,Borivalli
    Maharashtra 400067

Mobile No. :09819121238
    Phone No. :022-32716182
    Email : bhagwatimobile_mumbai@mmxcheckpoint.com

Please help me resolve the issue.

Default Very Poor Service From Micromax Mobile

I Have Purchase Micromax A75 From Poorviga Mobiles Show Room on 15-Sep-2012. From Strating I face Lot Issue in this Model. Battery Not Standing More then 3 Hrs. So I have Conduct Your Service Center At Purasaiwalkkam M/S Sky Walks on 05-Nov-12 and Given the mobile For Service. But Till now Mobile Not Repaired and Not given Proper Responce from your side. They said Someware STN Not Created from your side. How we Trace this???? It alredy 15 day Completed. How i manage????

I conduct Your Costomer Service Last 5 days but Not Pickup the call.

Very Very poor & Worst Service From Micromax????

Default Changing of battery of micromax cube

dear sir i purchased micromax cube .After purchasing of 1 year the battery is not working so I go for purchasing new battery in Micromax service centre but from there I got message that company has stopped manufacturing of this variety so I will not get the battery , now due to un availability of the battery I cannot use the mobile phone , please look into the matter my email id is dharb_6@rediffmail.com.

felixarulraj Guest

Default not taken any initiative to repair and return the phone or replace it

I purchased a Micromax A52 phone on 27.09.2012 and after 8 DAYS it started giving me trouble. I had given A52 to Micromax authorized service center ON 29-10-2012 in CELLTECH, NO : 8, First floor cision complex, 150 montieth road , egmore Chennai 600018Ö. Job Card Number SALKR003R2030 ). They told me that they will return the phone after 10 working days.

I contacted the Micromax company through email many times and through phone Many times. But till this time they did not taken any initiative to repair and return the phone or replace it.
    Sir, I request you to LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND PROTECT MY CONSUMER RIGHTS. PLEASE HELP!!!

S.Felixarulraj,
    82c, Manali New town,
    Chennai
    contact no. is 9840234575

Default Complaint against micromax mobile service centre

I AM BABLU WE HAVE PURCHASED MICROMAX MOBILE X324 I.M.E.I 911240100533520 DATED 23.11.2012.and after 1 months it started giving me trouble. RINGER is not working. I had given to Micromax authorized service center in BHOPAL Kalra Mobile N Computer Services & M/S Trisha Enterprises Lb- 06 ,A- Block Mansarover Complex, 7 No. Stop, Bhopal M.P,Pin Code. : 452006. City : Bhopal. They told me that they Ringer is not available more than 15 days.
    I request you to look in to this matter and protect my rights as a customer.

BABLU
    164 HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN COLONY,
    BHEL PIPLANI BHOPAL-462021
    M.No- 9827583651

SYEDIMRANPROVE Guest

Default replacing

D sir
    i get a one micromax funbook prove tablet they show lost of problem
    i have to requedted that pleace replace my tablet other wise i go to consumer court
    ur service centre not responding me pleas cont me my no is 08007082413

felixarulraj Guest

Default 2 month gone not replacing my mobile

Dear.All,

My Self S,FelixArulraj i submit my mobile Micromax A52 for reparing on dated 29/10/2012 in celltech,NO:8, cision complex ,150 montieth road, egmore , Chennai Ė 18 Servise Center celltech that is- JOB CARD NO.SALKR003R2030 mobile IMEI NO.911223105461906, 911223105461905 But Till Date I have not Received my Handset And Service Provider Treat me Arogently and say you go to consumer Court. Then What did i do? Sagest me & Solve My Complaint as soon as possible.mobile no 9840234575 please tell me the date when i will get back.

thankyou,

Default problem with micromax

hi this is naveen from HYD..........In Micromax a75 Have doesnt work Viber and some other sw wat is reason is i dont know..........

If u know y it was happend plc let me know my mobile num is 7842118912

Angry complaint

i purchased micromax funbook and i gave it for repairing it during it's garenty [spelling mistakes can be there] time and now it is one month later but still now it didn't come. what should i do for it. please reply me at kumareshpaul164161@gmail.com.

Rajeshbagh Guest

Exclamation Not replacing power button of Micromax a75

I have registered my complaint on 24/11/2012 that my power button is not working he told me that it will take 15-20 days to come. Last week I went to him then he told me that please wait for 4-5 days. Today I went to him he told me the same thing. I just want to know that how much time it will take a power button to replace it.

Rajesh Baghsavar
    Cell- 09425386738.

SHILENDERA PANDEY Guest

i m purchase one micromax mobile (M.N-X234+) IMEI NO-91122553176801 Charger no-v02207112050872586 batter no-v02207112050108825 date 23-11-12 bill no-415 Mobile point 156A mailiwara basant road Ghaziahad. but my mobile Spears & battery is not propery working. i gone micro max service center (computer market old bus station ghaziabad) many time they told me your mobile go to company, they told my mobile box one bar code silp is not in your bill i m go to mobile shop because i m left mobile box in shop, but they are throw my mobile box. they said he is not responsible. service center not repair my mobile. so plz solve my promble.

Thanks & regards