Poll: is vodafone giving the correct value on offers online recharge

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: complaints against vodafone india

vipinshukla18 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2011

Post complaints against vodafone india

i was recharging my prepaid mo no 9886336436 on 04 jan 11 at 0900 am online. when i was recharging i got the offer that if i recharge for an amount of rs 665 i will be getting the talk time of rs 740 so a customer with good faith i went for the same offer and recharged my account for rs 665 only but i did not got value of rs 740 instead of that only rs 602 talk value.
    its a clear cut cheating therefore i request that i should be given full talk time of rs 740 as they offerred and also the compensation for this cheating act of vodafone.

Dear Vipin,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. Your request has been processed. Hope you are pleased with the resolution given. For any further assistance please reach us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.

ankitarya is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Angry Network problem

i want to complaint about the network in our area from three or four days all the
    Vodafone users had to faced with the following problems-
    1.Hard to recieve Incoming calls.(the calls shows the no. but unable to recieve)
    2.The calls dissconnected automaticly.
    3.It becomes hard to dissconnect the call.
    4.Sometimes the errors are appearfor eg. some handsets shows 'unable to connect',some shows 'error in network connection .(we get full network signals and coverage but this problem comes again and again)
    5.sometimes the voice is not clear.
    there is no any fault of handsets or signal but this problem comes to every vodafone users in our area.

i also tried to complaint to the vodafone care by calling on 198,but approxmately the call dissconnected when i tried to start complaint to the vodafone officer.
    our area is India>Haryana>Panipat>Ishrana>Karad.

i hope you help us.
    please.
    for more information please call
    me at the no. given in my profile.

Hello Ankitarya,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your contact number here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires We'll look into the issue and get back to you with assistance as soon as we can. You can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care

sidgupta0306@gmail.com Guest

Default Vodafone's department hiring brainless creatures....

Its pretty shocking to realise, that the service I've been using since past 11years, has now gone completely down, just because of some idiots in the department, or maybe the stupid system of vodafone.

Me being old customer, and having credit limit of Ninteen thousand rupees, Vodafone BEGGED me to take one more number, and when I took it for my brother, Vodafone is getting on my nerves now, Thanks to number portability, would probably be getting all my vodafone numbers changed very very soon to someone more sensible.

On the new number(postpaid), I ve taken blackberry services too, which is Rs.500/- per month, and the dumb people sitting behind the system has kept the credit limit to max Rs.1000/- ..
    Last month(September)in the morning I get a message, your credit limit has exceeded, please pay, and by afternoon, outgoing calls gets disconected,(and been 3months I havent seen the bill ever) I requested to increase the credit limit, and today(25th oct, festival day) morning I get a same message, and now its disconected., someone should tell these b^&*%$#&@s that its festival time, and its not really feasible to go and make the cash payment,... when i called the customer care, they asked me to call 1111, when called them, they say they dont have authority to forward requests.....
    What the helll... Is this what is left for the customers???????????

I request everyone, if they want mental peace, then either dont buy vodafone or really think twice before buying.

Siddharth Gupta

kalyani dutta Guest

Default complaint againts vodafone care for balance deduction without any reason.

Sir/Madam
    my phone no is 9813344212.from last 3 days my balance is getting deducting without any reason.from last 2 days i am talking to the customer care executives regarding this they are not giving any valid for the balance deduction before last 3 days i had used net service for 2 minute.but balance is deducting daily from last 3 days.Pls do the needful & return my balance ASAP.
    Kalyani dutta
    Date of complaint-26/10/2011

deepakSB is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2009

Default SUB:Fwd: unable to retrive mms-9833840055-PATHATIC SERVICE FROM VODAFONE CALL CENTER-

SUB:Fwd: unable to retrive mms-9833840055-PATHATIC SERVICE FROM VODAFONE CALL CENTER-2ND MESSAGE -26-OCT-2011
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Deepak Barodia <barodiads@gmail.com>
    Date: Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:12 PM
    Subject: unable to retrive mms-9833840055-PATHATIC SERVICE FROM VODAFONE CALL CENTER-2ND MESSAGE -26-OCT-2011
    To: appellate.mum@vodafone.com, nodal.mum@vodafone.com, Vodafonecare Mum <vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com>, groupfoundation@vodafone.com, j.mundkur@vodafone.com, laxmi.b@vodafone.com, rajesh.s@vodafone.com, rashna.n@vodafone.com, suvarna.s@vodafone.com, Corporate Assist <Corporate.Assist@vodafone.com>, "zillah.v" <Zillah.v@vodafone.com>
    Cc: TRAI-New Delhi <cp@trai.gov.in>, Consumer Education And Research Center <cerc@cercindia.org>, "BTUA-MR.ACHINTYA MUKHERJEE" <achintya.mukherjee@gmail.com>

WORST OF ALL VODAFONE CALL CENTER ASKED ME TO VISIT VODAFONE GALLERY FOR RETRIEVING MY MMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT APPEARS VODAFONE HAS OUTSOURCED CALL CENTER OPERATIONS TO A CHEAPEST AND MOST UN-PROFESSIONAL AGENCY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Deepak Barodia <barodiads@gmail.com> wrote:

I am unable to retrieve MMS from designated vodafone web site mms.live.vodafone.in

message key MSG.00.8775

CALLED UP 198 AT 7.25 PM ON 26-OCT-2011-CALL LASTED FOR 20 MINUTES.(AFTER 2/3 ATTEMPTS)

YOUR CALL CENTER 198 PERSON WAS UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM FOR OVER HALF AN HOUR AND DID NOT TRANSFER LINE TO A SENIOR PERSON AND LINE WAS DISCONNECTED.

(SUCH PATHATIC SERVICE IS NOT EVEN PROVIDED THESE DAYS BY GOVT.OWNED COS.LIKE MTNL AND BSNL)

MY HAND SET IS CAPABLE OF RECEIVING MMS.

YOUR CALL CENTER PERSON HAD NO CLUE OR KNOWLEDGE-ONLY ASKING FOR MY VODAFONE NUMBER,NAME,DATE OF BIRTH ETC. IN SPITE OF CALL MADE FROM MY OWN VODAFONE NO 9833840055.

IF VODAFONE IS BENT UPON FOR SUCH A SHODDY SERVICE-I WOULD SUGGEST YOU SURRENDER YOUR TELECOM LICENCE AND GET OUT OF INDIA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE PORTING MY PHONE NUMBER TO ANOTHER SERVICE PROVIDER AFTER DIWALI HOLIDAYS AND PUBLISH QUALITY OF SERVICE PROVIDED BY VODAFONE IN PRINT/MEDIA AND CONSUMER WEB SOTES.

Mumbai 400 057.INDIA
    Mobile :98338 40055
    Call 24 X 7
    For any queries on our products or services, call Vodafone Care on +91 9820098200 from any phone or 198 (tollfree) or 111 (chargeable) from your Vodafone mobile phone anytime. For any complaints, service activation /deactivation and tariff change requests you can call 198 (toll free) from your Vodafone mobile phone or email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com

Write to us
    Vodafone Essar Limited,2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Nr Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059.
    Email: vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com
    Fax: +91- 22 66661200

Nodal Officer
    You can contact our Nodal Officer with the complaint docket number (the unique complaint number you get when you register your complaint at Vodafone Care) anytime from Monday to Friday, between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm.

Name: Ms. Zillah Vaz
    Address: Vodafone Essar Limited. 2nd Floor, Skyline Icon, 86/92, Andheri Kurla Road, Marol Naka, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059, India.
    Phone: 9820015032
    Email: nodal.mum@vodafone.com

Appellate Authority
    If you still want to appeal further, you can do so by appealing to our Appellate Authority with your complaint docket number (unique complaint number you get post registering your complaint with the Nodal Officer) anytime from Monday to Friday (9.30 am to 6.00 pm).

Name: Ms Jacqueline Mundkur

From: Deepak Barodia <barodiads@gmail.com>
    Date: Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:12 PM

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Deepak Barodia <barodiads@gmail.com> wrote:

message key MSG.00.8775

MY HAND SET IS CAPABLE OF RECEIVING MMS.

Mumbai 400 057.INDIA

Name: Ms Jacqueline Mundkur
    Phone: 9820015713
    Email: Appellate.mum@vodafone.com

Hi Siddharth,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We called, but were unable to complete a conversation with you. Please share an alternate contact number here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may be able to get in touch with you to help with the issue. You can also email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com for any assistance, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

minakshi is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Question Automatically Activate Internet service by Vodafone

Hello Sir,

Vodafone company activating my internet service automatically and without any acknowledgement to me and deducted money from my balance. This thing happen more then two time.

I have called in vodafone call center but they said that it activate automatically. After my request, they are still doing continue thing deducting money from my balance.

Previously I had complain and they stop all my internet service. And also I said that do not activate any service on my mobile without informing me. But still they are doing same thing.

I have called more then 3 times but they are not giving proper response.

Minakshi Patel

Hello Minakshi,

Thank you for writing in to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your contact number with us at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may assist you better. For any other assistance you can contact us on 198 (toll free number).

Vodafone Customer Care

Default Po-oar service by Vodafone

My Vodafone no. is 9953926152 , this no. dial *141# but no balance information,
    this problem last 20 to 25 days, and connect the Vodafone customer care today
    10/11/2011 time 10:50 am but not a helpfulness some information

Yashpal shing

yashpundher@yahoo.in

Chandraprakash doshi Guest

Post i want to get my money refund

i the user of voadphone scine last 4 month from start it is very good sirvice but from last one weak i have problem of cutting money from my a.c 40 to 45 i have complain against it but till today i dont get that refund so i need your help i thing you may solve this problem my voadphone mobile no.9637963963 i hope you soon reply

Hello Chandraprakash,

Thanks for writing to us and for your time on the call. Trust we were able to help you with the required info. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.mah@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa

Angry Auto renewal of bonus card-Reg

Today (23.11.2011) I was received one SMS from Vodafone, the SMS is “you had subscribed for auto renewal on Bonus69. Enjoy all Loc mobile calls at 30p/min for 30days. Bonus 69 has been activated & Rs.69 debited form you’re a/c.”

But I am not sending any bonus card request to Vodafone. So I need my money back to my mobile account. Now I unable to make any phone calls from my number because of no balance my mobile.

1. Quality complaints and worst response to customers by SKODA-INDIA.
    By vinay_dc in forum Product And Services