Thread: Hero honda activa scooter / complaint against false and deceptive mileage claims

rippy is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Default Hero honda activa scooter / complaint against false and deceptive mileage claims

Name:  honda-activa.jpg
    Be it known to all that Hero Honda company has been fooling its prospective customers by claiming that its ACTIVA scooter gives a mileage of 55 KM per liter. This is an absolutely false and deceptive claim that is tantamount to cheating and fooling.

Being lured by 55 KM mileage, I purchased a red-colored HONDA ACTIVA scooter on 12-4-2010 (vide Receipt Serial No. 2706) by spending about Rs. 48 thousand. But, sadly, I got the shock of my life when it started drinking the petrol like a demon. The scooter started giving an average mileage of just 24 KM per liter only. On complaining, I was told by the dealer concerned, M/s AXIS HONDA MOTORS PVT. LTD., Saket Nagar, Kanpur, that after FIRST SERVICE, the mileage would be improved. But this did not happen.

For the SECOND SERVICE, I changed the service centre, but again the result was dismal. Although the new service centre, M/s JEET AUTOMOBILES, tried its best to get the things rectified, but nothing happened because of defective manufacturing. In the meantime petrol worth thousands of rupees was eaten up by the demon (called HEERO HONDA ACTIVA). M/s jeet Automobiles again assured that after THIRD SERVICE the Activa would surely give about 45 KM average. But again nothing happened.

Now I have become sure that the company has fooled me as well as (probably) many other customers also. The Honda Activa scooter is now being run as a liability, and that too like an expensively hired AUTO or TAXI. What a big joke the manufacturing company has played to its customer.

Is it not strange that whereas my 14-year-old LML Scooter is currently giving a mileage of 35 to 4o KM per liter, but the Honda Activa is eating up my pocket by giving no more than 25 KM per liter average. It is therefore confirmed that the company is manufacturing defective pieces, and offering the same to its gullible customers at exorbitant rates. I have only to say to the company concerned that it must take back my scooter and refund the price received from me. The loss that I have suffered by repeatedly filling the tank with hundreds of liters of petrol may be forsaken by me. Else, the matter has to be brought to the notice of a competent court of law, etc.

Default complaint of honda activa

I buy the honda activa from people honda at agra .. When i was buying the scooter it was told me that scooter would confirmly give 45kmpl bt i was shocked when i noticed that it is giving only 22kmpl ... when i complaint it... it was told me that after first service the activa's mileage will be cured ... bt nothing happen it reached only to 25kmpl ... so i only want to say that honda company is making fool to the peoples and peoples are becoming fools..

BY--
    VAIBHAV SHARMA
    AGRA..(U.P)

Default honda avtiva false claim of milage

I purchased a white-colored HONDA ACTIVA scooter on 17-12-2010 by spending about Rs. 54 thousand. But, sadly, I go. The scooter started giving an average mileage of just 30 KM per liter only. On complaining, I was told by the dealer concerned, M/s honda jhaveri, cotton green, mumbai, that after second SERVICE, the mileage would be improved. But it became worse because it gives a poor average of 17-20km per litre. the average is worst than a car

kunjappan Guest

Default mileage

I suggest, expanding the petrol tank of this vechicle you can improve the mileage or keeping it in the central stand without running!

Default Honda activa false mileage

I bought a honda activa from YUME honda Gurgaon, 2 weeks back. Dealer claimed the two wheeler will give 55 KM mileage. The vehicle hardly reached 25 KM per litre. When i went to complain, the dealer just checked the rpm and then slowed the Engine speed , saying now it should be fine.

rajesh_jainlic@yahoo .in Guest

Default activa scooter complaint

i had used hero honda activa from last two years but after only 15000 kms. crank sound start please check & repair

bajajforlife Guest

Default activa mileage

Dont buy activa.its low class cheap built vechile. Do buy access 125 like I did after activa.better stability more performance and gives 35 surely with great pickup..most imp service is good at suzuki..

Default Activa Het Fake mileage

Dont buy activa Het
    Akhsy kumar also helping to honda for making fool to public
    Plz take any action on hinda and akshye kumra also
    Hinda showing off 60km of every bike but my activa het giving 35 on hiway after 3 service

Default honda activa complaint

hi this is Manish and am from robertsganj sonebhadra.mine activa is nearly one year old and seriously this is the worst two wheeler i have ever seen. to add to the misery the service providers from the company either are untrained or Honda standards are really disgusting.mine vehicle underwent all 4 services but never got that DREAM 50 kmpl milage. present is about 30 kmpl.service providers are more innovative in creating excuses than rectifying the problem.from last 6 months the pickup is lost.with two people on seat it feels like am driving a moped with 50 or 60 cc engine.company people asked me to change the airfilter which i did(though just driven 6500 km) and still the same condition persists.now am searching some other idiot like me to selloff this shit.seriously from deepest of my heart "never HONDA throughout my life" and would save others from the misery till am alive.if any company people do care to reply, following are the details. name- dr.manish sinha mail id- drmanishsinha12085@gmail.com contact-8924024126, 7275532545 service provider- anand honda robertsganj,sonebhadra.

vikrAmp669@gmail.com Guest

Default milage is just a 40/perlt

I parchace in my activa 2013 september there milege is 40 just . Ther in service center they tell use 5- mont they will increace milege but no increace milege in11 of mont plz i want a good milege

jagat11ani@gmail.com Guest

Default campland against santosi honda showroom

Showroom staff not give satisfied respond and not given services fasaltis

1. Hero Honda complaint