This is a discussion on caller tune within the Product And Services forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; sir, i change my caller tune last week, at that time chargies is appile 20 rupi. and my caller does ...
- 12-15-2010, 07:02 PM #1Unregistered Guest
sir, i change my caller tune last week, at that time chargies is appile 20 rupi. and my caller does not change.
i complain many time to reliance customer care but every time they told that, that was network problem. so it will solved early. but now that time it does not solved. so i request you to solve that problem as early.
- 12-16-2010, 04:14 PM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at email@example.com with all the details.
- By gautam_kevadia in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2013, 11:09 AM
- By Unregistered in forum MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2011, 03:54 PM
- By nayeem in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2010, 02:38 PM
- By Vijay RR in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2010, 04:16 PM
- By Unregistered in forum MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2010, 12:01 PM