Thread: Complain against INDUSIND BANK (Vehicle Finance Division) for a duplicate NOC

prasun_banerjee is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Unhappy Complain against INDUSIND BANK (Vehicle Finance Division) for a duplicate NOC

With due respect and humble submission i beg to state that, I am Prasun Banerjee working in West Bengal Police, resided at P.O- Beltalapark, P.S- Balurghat, Dist- Dakshin Dianjpur, Pin- 733103, West Bengal. I have borrowed a sum of Rs. 35000.00 towards purchase a two wheeler vehicle (Bajaj Discover 125 ES STSI) vide contract No. WNT00748H Dated. 21.09.05 from INDUSIND BANK through Ashok Leyland Finance (ALF) Balurghat Branch.The registration No. of that Vehicle is WB/62 9509. I have issued post dated cheques for the loan installments. After completion of the said loan installments i got a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the said bank. But unfortunately i lost the NOC. Now i decided to sell my two wheeler (Bajaj Discover 125 DTSI). And for changing the ownership of that two wheeler i badly need the NOC (NO Objection Certificate) which i dont have now. Thats why I already Submitt a G.D. (General Diary) at Balurghat Police Station GDE No. 1651 Dated. 27.07.10. and thereafter i contacted with the INDUSIND BANK (Vehicle Finance Division) Balurghat Branch, Mangalpur, Hili More. P.O + P.S. - Balurghat, Dist- Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal for several times again and again for my duplicate NOC but they always denied me and told me that they have nothing to do in this matter as the NOC comes form their Head Office which is at INDUSIND BANK LMTD. Sudarsan Building, 92, (Old No. 86), Chamiers Road, Chennai- 600018, Tel No. 044- 24356676, 24351934, 24359415, and FAX No. 044- 24343646. which is far away from here.

So I kindly request you to please put your kind attention in this case and give me a solution so that i can get that duplicate NOC from my nearest Branch which is INDUSIND BANK (Vehicle Finance Division) Balurghat Branch, Mangalpur, Hili More. P.O + P.S. - Balurghat, Dist- Dakshin Dinajpur, as soon as possible, from where i get my first NOC., then I will be greatful to you forever.

MY E-Mail - mithun9992009@gmail.com
    PH NO - +919614411195

Please reply me soon sir........i am in big trouble,and need your support very badly......

Y/F
    Prasun Banerjee

akkanade@gmail.com Guest

Default Regarding non receipf of duplicate keys and noc from your office (tvs scooty)

i had purchased one tvs scooty pep plus 88cc in july 2010. All the instalments of rs3264/-(say rs three thousand two hundred sixty four only) were paid in time the last instalment was in the month of march 2011.
    Till date i have neither received the duplicate keys nor noc from your office.
    The details are given below
    name- ashish kumar kanade
    vehicle- tvs scooty pep plus 88cc
    contract no ird00970h
    contract date-13-07-2010.
    Show romm name- vani tvs
    place-dhar (madhya pradesh)
    kindly look in to the matter and also expediate the matter.
    Let me know through electronic mail at the earliest.
    ashish k kanade

sivakada Guest

Default Complaint on indusind bank (financial)

1. IndusInd Bank Ltd.,

s/o. Sri Ramulu,
    Door No.16-23-45/4,
    Pallamraju nagar,
    Kakinada.

Under instructions from my father sri kada satyanarayana, s/o. Late saheb of indrapalem, Door. 7-69. Kakinada Rural Mandal, East Godavari district , kakinada, andhra pradesh, I issue this notice to you as follows:

1. My father purchased a lorry bearing No. AP 05y 9698 on loan sanctioned by No.2 in the year
    2005. My father cleared of the said loan by way of installments .While so, the said lorry
    Developed mechanical trouble and transportations of material is hampered and business is
    Badly Affected. My father thought over to purchase brand new lorry and again my father
    borrowed Loan of RS.2, 95,000/-from No. 2. on his lorry bearing No. AP 05y 9698, Contract
    No. AKAA03128, and has been paying installments regularly.

2. Accordingly my father purchased a brand New lorry AP 05TU 9294, Contract No.
    AKAA03071, Ashok Leyland make and carrying on his business on the said two Lorries of
    Ashok Leyland make

3. While so, my lorry AP 05TU 9294, met with motor accident. In addition my father lorry
    AP 05y 9698 developed mechanical trouble and is getting repairs in garage shed. Due to
    that reason my father could not payment installments for the months of March, june and
    july 2010 and the said fact is intimated to No.2 .

4. In the mean time No.2 deputed that staff agent Govindu and branch manager Koteswara Rao
    seizure of the said lorry AP 05y 9698. my father requested them duly informing difficulties
    my father is facing. But they did not heed and bent upon for seizure and keeping watch on said
    lorry .in this regard my father sustained heavy loss at Rs.3,000/- and more a day .Ultimately
    the said Govindu and Koteswara Rao seized the said lorry AP 05y 9698 with out seizing
    order and took it away to the office of No.2.

5. On 30-03-2011 the said Govindu and Koteswara Rao as well as No.2 called upon my father
    to come and attend No.2. Accordingly my father attended to the office No.2 where No.3 is
    also present . No.2 and 3 as well as the said Govindu and Koteswara Rao Colluded together a
    sale deed was drafted for the sale of the lorry No. AP 05y 9698 for Rs. 6,85,000/- in favour
    of No.3 with view to cause wrongful lose to my father and to have wrongful gain for No.3. An
    amount of Rs. 1,85,000/- only was paid to my father and promised to pay the balance amount
    of Rs. 5,00,000/- in the date of 20-04-2011. But not paid the balance amount till now .No.2
    office did neither arrange the payment of balance amount of Rs. 5,00,000/-nor did No.2
    arrange to return back the said lorry AP 05y 9698 to me till now which is quite illegal and
    against the principles of natural justice.

Default complain against indusland bank home loan departme

Dear Concerned Team

I want to put one matter in your notice, The problem which i had face from indusland after submit my application
    i had given my document on 21 oct 2011 with assurance to get the sanaction letter within 7 working days but today 18 nov 2011 i had not recd any input from your team

In delhi team from junior to senior all people are blamming each other or hdfc bank ( which is your concerned bank for home loan)

i don't know to whom i should raised my voice.. and when i called them as customer ( they actually mean Customer , cust-se-mer ) now if this is the service and attitude having one of the leading bank life yours then how you guys sustain your customer .. you may find new customer but sorry but you will your all older or exicting customer

I really wish you luck guys to improve your services .. and i will be closed my all relation with Indusland bank ( like my saving accounts, my Insurance and my FD)

i don't want this kind of pertatic service ..

Yogesh Batra

plz help me

omprakash paswan Guest

Default complaint for noc

Dear sir/mam
    I have very big complaint againstyour company employ in finance dipartment in bilaspur divison.
    they never send me my NOC copy. and i ask him for that he says to me you lost that dimandig to me 500 rup.for duplicate copy.
    then my question for why i go to pay him 500 rup whenever i never found that oreginal copy.
    i also request too him for that. but he no reply. this my last request for that .if you were not respondig then you reply in cort .
    my name omprakash paswan
    BIKE TYPE / HONDA TWISTOR CB
    MOBILE NO. 9575562991

CITYBIKE Guest

Post Noc

With due respect and humble submission i beg to state that, I am owner of Kaliyaganj Bajaj Showroom, at kaliyaganj in West Bengal Dist- Uttar Dianjpur, Pin- 733129, West Bengal. We have some customer of two wheeler vehicle contract No. WNSO3393H
    WNSO4134H
    WNSO01738H
    WNSO3175H
    WNSO3126H
    from INDUSIND BANK through Ashok Leyland Finance (ALF) Raiganj Branch.I contact Raiganj and Shiliguri branch for NOC of the all customer but they are not support us, please take some action and kindly inform us
    our contact no
    03523-261676
    citybike_knjbajaj@yahoo.co.in

Default noc complaint

respectf sir,my name is gopal ramesh harne,i gave full instalment. I nil my honda deo bike in augst .my moped papers til not get me..and ur employ tell me to send me.but they forgot.my paper so i requst otherwise..i reply to court.,thanks. Mo :+919860004075,

S PALANI SAMY Guest

Post Rc book and noc requierd

Dear sir/madam.

I bought bike from khivraj motors and induind bank vehincl loan, now the 16 month is completed , i have finished 16 month due ,therfore i reqiured my RC book and noc extra, kindly arrante to provide at everything.

Sarella Ramesh Guest

Thumbs down NOC Problem

Dear Sir/Mam,

Iam Ramesh i took the two wheeler in finance with indusind and Sometimes i unable to pay the Installment Amount But you guys call me and send your executive to collect the money from me and i paid without fail and you people said me to pay extra 200/- for taking NOC and i said i ill pay but again you guys call me again said you have pay 250/- not 200/- But i said i ill pay and again you guys call after 5days and said me to pay 500 i said ill not pay because you guys keep on calling me like that i get irretated, So Please Accept my request and do fevourable to my request.

S. Kistaiah Guest

Post Request for issue of Form No. 35 & NOC

Complaint on indusind bank (financial)

New Door No.34,
    G.N.Chetty Rood,
    Chennai.

Sub :- Issue of the Form No. 35 and NOC Requested Regarding.

oOo

My father Sri. S. Kistaiah, s/o. Late Anthaiah R/O House No. 4-1-602. APHB Colony, Vikarabad, Ranga Reddy Dist, Andhra Pradesh, I beg to submit the fallowing few lines for your kind consideration.

My father purchased an Alto Lxi bearing No. AP 28DD 8079 on loan sanctioned by your Bank in the year 2009, my father has cleared of the said loan by way of installments. And my father made a requestation for NOC as well as Form No. 35

Therefore I requested to your good self to kindly issue the Form no. 35 and NOC to my father at the earliest.

( S. Kistaiah )
    S/o S. Anthaiah
    Alto Lxi Vehicle No. AP 28 DD 8079
    Mobile No. 9959909190
    My Email :- Sanganirajashekar@gmail.com

Default NOC regarding

Delhi

Sub :- Issue of the Form No. 35 and NOC Requested Regarding.

I m mr. Surender L s/o. Late Tek Ram R/O House no.2, Village Gamri.
    I beg to submit the fallowing few lines for your kind consideration.

I purchased an Hero Honda Hunk Regn. No: DL13SA8524 on loan sanctioned by your Bank in the year 2008, i have cleared of the said loan by way of installments.

Therefore I requested to your good self to kindly issue the Form no. 35 and NOC at the earliest.

( Surender L )
    S/o late Tek Ram
    Hero Honda Hunk Regn. No: DL13SA8524
    Mobile No. 9999411442
    My Email :- balajeefabs@gmail.com

kachamshravan@gmail.com Guest

Default complaint against car loan settlement

Dear sir/madam,
    my father k. venkataiah have takent car loan in indus ind bank secunderbad,andhra pradesh. for his second hand car. he has taken 10 months before for the amount of 1 lak 81 thousnad rupees. every month install ment is 6496*36 months. still we have paid 12 EMis today we gone bank to close the loan now they are asking us to pay 1 lak 62000 rupees. they are calculating interest for remaining months also how its please help us to remove the remaining months intrest . account number is loan account AHH 10003c.
    thanku
    yours faith fully,
    k.shravan kumar(9246330459)
    s/o venkataiah

ramadas u Guest

Thumbs up i cant get the noc of passion plus(kl 48 b 3875)

Delhi

dear sir

my name is ramadas ub i get a loan from your indusind bank counsumer finance division. i closed all transactions about the loan
    but till today i cant get the noc. the code number ic esw02630h. i closed the loan amount on 25/03/2013. they said after 45 days will get the noc, but till today i dont get the noc

ramadas ub

Mobile No. 9846267267
    My Email :- shyam.mas10@gmail.com

Default Complain Against INDUSIND BANK(Vehicle Finance Division) For non Reciving Noc

I am Dhaval Modha working in Gujarat as Self Employed, My Address is Sandeep, 2 - Dharmajivan Society,Near Gita Mandir, Rajkot(Gujarat). I have borrowed a loan sum of Rs. 120000.00 towards purchase a Cargo Rixa Bajaj Vehical No. GJ3AW 4611 Dated. 10.10.2011 from INDUSIND BANK through Suman Bajaj .i foreclose the loan last month on 12-05-2006 but i can not get NOC Till date. i Already sell my Cargo Vehical to other Party Because of i need money in emergency(Some Personal Problem). For changing the ownership of that Vehical i badly need the NOC (NO Objection Certificate) which i dont have Thats why I Request to bank that please send NOC At My Address but the INDUSIND BANK did not given any Answer therefore my Rixa Customer(who i Sell My Cargo Rixa) said that now i do not wont your Vehicle because you are to late for giving NOC, i Pay 52000 (Fifty two thousand) Rs. collecting from Other Party now i have problem. i m mentally tired from Bank.

So I kindly request you to please put your kind attention in this case and give me a solution so that i can get NOC from my nearest Branch which is INDUSIND BANK (Vehicle Finance Division) Rajkot Branch,

My E mail Id Is hetu.sales.corp@gmail.com

Last Post: 09-22-2010, 05:45 PM
  4. IndusInd Bank
    By Unregistered in forum Investment
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:48 AM
  5. Indusind Bank Ltd.,( Ashok Leland Finance Ltd.)
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments