I am in big trouble right now due to my house loan,

I had take a loan from DHFL bank the amount is 509400/-, in the month of April, 2009.

that time bank was stop my 15000/- amount due to mortgage latter which is release from GDA and gave me 490000/- only.

Now the last week i had a received call from DHFL bank and they told me that “give us a indemnity latter on a 100/- stamp paper will release your rest of payment (15000/-)”.

I am regularly paying my EMI which is 4223/- on September onwards the rate of interest is increases so my EMI is increase which is 4429/-.

Last one and half year i had paid almost 81000/- but bank told me that this is your only interest on the 490000/- and told me that this is your badbedt still your loan is not started.

will you please give me advice what i do

1.Can i go with court or consumer court.
2.Can i put a case against bank.
3.Can i put a case to DHFL Executive who is not informed me regarding this issue.

I am regularly concern with Mr. P S Parihar (DHFL Bank)

India Today

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: rajesh bwj <rajeshbwj@yahoo.co.in>
To: vikas.kumar@dhfl.com; DHFL Kamal Malhotra <kamal.malhotra@dhfl.com>
Cc: R Parihar <R.Parihar@dhfl.com>
Sent: Wed, 22 September, 2010 5:41:14 PM
Subject: Fw: sept ecs has bounnced
Dear Mr.Vikas,

I have hand over the payment of Rs. 4223.00 to Mr.Lalit (DHFL Executive) against September Month EMI.

Cheque no : 067124 dated 22/09/2010
Bank : ICICI Bank

Please advice below at the earliest:

• If there is any change in the rate of interest on loan, some communication/correspondence should have been made to me, which was not done.

• I came to know the fact after receiving communication from end with the reverence cheque bounc. Since I have managed the balance in my account as per earlier rate of interest i.e., 10.50, hence cheque got bounce as you have not informed me before presenting the cheque.

• For correspondence my email id, Mobile no. as well as residence address is already there in your records, but still no correspondence has been done with reference to above matter.

• As per your statement on May the rate of interest is 10.25 but you have charge me the same ECS amount 4223/- i.e., on the basis of 10.50 rate of interest, please clarify.

• Also please waive off bounce charges of Rs. 250.00 since no correspondence done from your end.

Thanking you in anticipation

From: rajesh bwj <rajeshbwj@yahoo.co.in>
To: vikas.kumar@dhfl.com; kamal.malhotra@dhfl.com
Cc: R Parihar <R.Parihar@dhfl.com>
Sent: Wed, 22 September, 2010 3:09:42 PM
Subject: Re: sept ecs has bounnced
Dear Mr.Vikas,

my ECS date is 10-12 and now on 22/09/2010 you have conifrm me that my cheque is bounce.

if you have deposited a cheque in account you have to confirm me first

Can you please confirm me when you had deposit this ECS request in my account, because after 10/09/2010 i m regularly speaking with your account department executive Mr.Vikas mobile no is 9911789643, and according to him the ECS facility already activated in SBI account.

According to your below mail you are mentioning that the ECS cheque is bounce for the details please speak Mr.Vikas and confirm me ASAP

Thanx
Best Regd...
Mobile 09818363878

________________________________________
From: R Parihar <R.Parihar@dhfl.com>
To: rajeshbwj@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Wed, 22 September, 2010 1:34:48 PM
Subject: sept ecs has bounnced
Dear Rajesh
Your sept chque has bounced, we don't have any contact no of yous. kindly contact and deposit your emi asap.
Kindly reply fast today is 22nd sept.

R. S. Parihar