Thread: Revathi Home Needs Perambur Cheats

mr36497 is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Thumbs down Revathi Home Needs Perambur Cheats

Dear Mam/ Sir,

I have bought a rain coat for rs521/- in Revathi home needs on 06th Dec and when i tried it next day found the water was leaking
    in side the pant, the next day when i was checked with them they told all goods which we buy from their shop
    cant be exchanged.and they telling that we need to check before buying ( my question is how we will check a rain coat while buying whether its leaking or not) and the way they are treating the customer with such complaints is too bad.

Request you to take necessary action regarding this. Cause lot of poor people bought these rain coats on that
    same day and they will also get same response from the shop when they approch for the same issue.
    I think they are selling poor quality products with high price.

Mohan.

Shop details:
    Phone :25513422 Email: rajanapparels@dataone.in

Thumbs down Revathi Perambur Cheaters and very bad behaviour to Customers

I bought a Onida TV from Revathi in January 2010 and in a month 's time it went down and when checked the computer with the service people they said that the board was an Old type of board and it has to be configured (soldering) comletely...Till now the TV has'nt worked and 8000 rupees had just gone wasted...I blame Revathi as well as Onida in not fixing my TV...If someone sees this who can help me please mail me at donfordgomez@hotmail.com...

Thank You...

Quote Originally Posted by mr36497 View Post
    Dear Mam/ Sir,

I think they are selling poor quality products with high price.

Mohan.

Shop details:
    Phone :25513422 Email: rajanapparels@dataone.in

donfordgomez is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2011

Hi Sri/Maam,

I also bought an Onida TV which costed me Rs.8000/- and it hardly worked for 3 weeks and it went down, when i call the Service People they checked ad said that this is an old type of motherboard not suitable for the electricity and they tried their best 2 times also taking it to their service center but no use and the TV is lying without use...When inquired with the Revathi Store they say that it's not their problem...This happened a year ago and I'V E JUST WASTED MY TIME AND MONEY...

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THEM AS THEY ARE CONSTANTLY CHEATING PEOPLE AND BEHAVING ARROGANT WHEN WE FIND SOMETHING FAULTY AFTER PURCHASE...

Default Philips cooker blast

There has been a cooker blast in my house on 25th dec 2011 at 9 am. The blast was so severe that it has damaged my ceiling roof with some part of it being broken. The entire ceiling has turned brown because of (dal) stains which were stuck to the ceiling because of the blast.I will have to repair and repaint my ceiling because of the blast. I demand an explanation from your organisation as to how such a blast could occur in spite off all the quality checks and seek compensation for the same.

Default revathi cheating stores perambur

Dear sir/madam I bought a wooden sofa in revathi stores perambur three month later I found a plenty of crack coming in wooden sofa I spoke to the manager they replied very bad way so friends don't buy a any prodct from revathi store

1. Club Mahindra Cheats!!!
    By aditya313 in forum Hotels