Thread: Afetr sales service complaint against honda 2 wheelers india

HITENPATEL is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

Angry Afetr sales service complaint against honda 2 wheelers india

My self Hiten Patel,i am suffering from the poor responses given by the HONDA authorities,I wanted three parts of my bike(head light wiser,side cowl,&tank top fiber) around 3 months back,but HONDA persons not giving me proper answers when will i get those items.I request all the people of india not to buy HONDA products this DIWALI.HONDA AUTHORITIES are making you a fool.As you purchase honda products their relation with you will over.They wont care about after sales service,customer sufferings,and any other problem related to customer.Once you caught in their trap its over from their point of view.According to me the HONDA2WHEELERS INDIA ,provide the most poor service in indian market.As they dont care about indian customers.When you have a problem related to your vehicle they wont try to solve you but will give you unexpected answers,what more worst is that when you call to their customer care number nobody is ready to pick up the phone.I have tried so many times in last one week but no one has ever received my call yet.The showroom authorities(NAVSARJAN MOTORS,BHARUCH),their store incharge and many others guys are not willing to take responsibilities to tell me that when i will get my parts,for which i've already paid.so please help me in getting my parts as soon as possible or suggest me some legal action.
    Yours faithfully,
    HITEN PATEL.

HITENPATEL is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

Thumbs down After sales service complaints//

My name Hiten Patel and My mom Mrs. D.V. Patel has gifted me a HONDA CB TWISTER which was bought from NAVSARJAN MOTORS BHARUCH,GUJARAT on 27th July 2010 I would like to tell that the problem which I am facing is to get the genuine spare parts of my bike.For 90 days ago I wanted one whole HEAD LIGHT UNIT FOR MY BIKE.Which was scratched by me during riding.There is no proper date or time given by the showroom authorities that when should i will get it.I had paid 4 it but i didn't get any reply from them. But what followed was even more surprising.First I went to Navsarjan motors saying I have this problem,the guy had a look at me and say that v cant say how much time it can take it may take three to five months.Its company's responsibility that when they are launching a bike they should provide spare parts too And the answers given by the showroom authorities is just unacceptable when you are spending around Rs.45000 from your pocket to buy a good value for money bike. For all along I was quite, but now I feel things are going above a tolerable level. Consumerís right should be protected, and it is not only the responsibility of a Company but also (Dealers, Sub dealers) every single person associated with it.
    HITEN PATEL.

Angry Mahindra Duro 2 wheeler Complaints - VERY POOR SERVICE

Mahindra Two Wheeler service is Pathetic. THEY JUST KNOW HOW TO SELL ON FALSE PROMISES WITH NO SERVICE AT ALL. BEWARE OF MAHINDRA, DO NOT BUY THEM

I have a mahindra duro since jan last year. Each and every time I go to service my vehicle, the same problem of faulty fuel meter, left mirror etc. exists. They tell they rectified it but it is just to misguide me. My scooter is not working as there is some problem with the battery which again they corrected once after some resistence,

I have complained to customer care four times. Reference number is - K1010004. I have spoken to Vikas Patil there @ 02025283775 and Nagpur service manager Ravi Joshi almost thrice, but no action.

NOW, I WANT TO RETURN MY VEHICLE. WE ARE NOT USING IT FROM PAST ONE MONTH AS IT IS NOT WORKING AND WANT THE REFUND. PLEASE TAKE THIS UP ON URGENT BASIS.

Please contact me from the numbers given in the complaint

Vaidhyanathan.G Guest

Default Not satisfied with Treating a customer by authorized honda dealers.

Dear Sirs
    I am G. Vaidhyanathan from Chennai-56, Purchased a Honda Unicorn (TN 20 BW 7651) after a long research and comparison with other brand models, my profession is primarily based on two wheeler, I will travel least 100 km per day but I never felt discomfort with this vehicle so I suggested my friends for this vehicle (TN 07 BK 1717 & TN 20 BY 7350), Many thanks to Honda for providing such a vehicle

Two months back I met with a Road traffic accident in that my Unicornís rear wheel was damaged so I left my vehicle on 15th November 2010 for repair with Surya Honda, kattupakkam, Chennai 56 where actually I purchased my vehicle. Mr. Anand, Manager Service committed three weeks for delivery, so went to them in the first week of December 2010 for delivery but shockingly no work was started for my vehicle except some minor works when I asked for reason Mr. Anand told me that work was pending only because of spares unavailability with Honda Motors and not because of Surya Motors then he committed another 10 days for delivery, then I went on 20th December 2010 even on that day my vehicle was not ready for delivery, fortunately I met a person who was introduced to me as Owner of Surya Honda, he too blamed Honda Motors for not providing rear wheel spare and committed another 15 days, in the meantime I called up constantly to Surya Honda at that they told Honda Motor Factory is close for Christmas and new year so wheel is not dispatched to them, Again I went to them on 10th January 2011 met Mr. Anand and he said till they didnít receive spare from Honda motor and asked to confirm once with their Spares department so went there and waited for more than half an hour and a person came and answered irresponsibly and he really used unmentionable words on us. When I complaint about this nobody in Surya Honda is ready to accept and solve my problem and Mr. Damotharan asked to write to Honda Motors.
    Please help us in solving the above mentioned problem, give me a commitment in delivering my vehicle and also arrange a good customer support for such a fantastic vehicle else, customer service is really contrast to the quality of the vehicle. Expecting your reply.
    Thanks in advance
    Warm Regards
    Vaidhyanathan G

Balaji .A Guest

Angry Service not satisfied

Sir/Madam
    I gave my bike for general service and self problem, on 6th january 2011. they told problem in battery. three days they kept my bike they did general service only, they didnt solve the problem in battery. 8th january they gave my bike to me without battery. still now they are not doing service for the battery. now i am using bike without bike. if i called also they are delaying again. so, please take step for the best service in honda india pvt company. because of this i am very much suffered in mentaly and physically.

my job card no. 154665
    service centre at Thirumangalam, anna nagar, chennai.
    my contact no. 9840358936
    mail id. bala_dani@sify.com
    Balaji A

anup sharma Guest

Thumbs down poor service of honda 2wheelers

I have purchase a Aviator scooter of Honda company on 22/09/2010. After purchasing the scooter I have met with a small accident, therefore inner cover of my scooter break, I am contacted at Ajmer dealer Raj Auto, but every time I found response that the parts are not available by Honda company. On 23/11/2010 I have made a compliant at Honda customer service. It is very sorry to say that is very bad situation that the parts of your product are not available at you authorized dealer and I am suffering a lot by the response of your company / authorized dealer. So please do needful to provide the sphere of my scooter.
    In this connection I have fax a letter on 01242290891 on 10/01/2011 . But it is very shame full that till now I haven't got any response from the company.

Anup sharma
    a -99 satya darshan villa
    prem Nagar Foy Sagar Road
    Ajmer (Rajasthan) 305001
    call me 09414682413

Gaurav Yadav Guest

Angry Worst Product & Customer Services of Honda

My name Gaurav Yadav ,I have HONDA STUNNER which was bought from Honda Showroom at Bareilly (UP). I would like to tell that the problem which I am facing is to get the genuine spare parts of my bike.For 90 days ago I wanted one FRONT Aloy Wheel FOR MY BIKE.Which was scratched by me during riding.There is no proper date or time given by the showroom authorities that when should i will get it.I had paid 4 it but i didn't get any reply from them. But what followed was even more surprising.First I went to Navsarjan motors saying I have this problem,the guy had a look at me and say that v cant say how much time it can take it may take three to five months.Its company's responsibility that when they are launching a bike they should provide spare parts too And the answers given by the showroom authorities is just unacceptable when you are spending around Rs.60000 from your pocket to buy a good value for money bike. For all along I was quite, but now I feel things are going above a tolerable level. Consumerís right should be protected, and it is not only the responsibility of a Company but also (Dealers, Sub dealers) every single person associated with it.
    GAURAV YADAV
    ?

Angry my cb twister is noisy so much n now engine's parts is damaged

This is sanjay tomar And i belong from Gwalior (M.P.)
    I bought honda cb twister at sumedha Honda in gwalior on 5 nov 2010. I think the service of this bike was so bad. I used to this
    bike from 2 month,n I am facing lots of problem like speedometer is not working, I complained of that in workshop but no result,
    I have get it done my second service after 5 days bike engine was noisy so much n ur mechanic found that oil was not supply in engine then some engine parts was damaged. My bike is on the Honda workshop to 21 jan toll now. I am not getting any answer from workshop.

So, please do something I belong to be a middle class family, iam not able to buy new bike, I do the job in marketing if I donít get my bike so far, then I will be lost my job.
    So please do something.

Post complaint against honda dealer

i have a unicorn dazzler, KL 20 B 5780. i had an accident on 15th dec 2010 and i gave my bike to EVM Karamana at TVM. Even after 4 months i haven't yet released my bike . The authorities said that it was due to the unavailability of spare parts. As per rule during the sale of any vehicle two spares of each part also should be available with the dealer .it is due to the irresponsibility of the authorities .so kindly help me to release my bike as soon as possible else i will go through the proper channel against you in the consumer court. I need a reply from you people within 2 weeks. I made only 1 mistake that i bought a Honda vehicle, i have already suffered a lot. You please give a convincing response else i will file a case against you in the consumer court.

Aswin s kumar

Manas Ranjan Biswal Guest

Default Honda Activa Spare complain

My name is Manas Ranjan Biswal and I buy a HONDA Active which was bought from Gnapati MOTORS ,Gurgaon on 2010 I would like to tell that the problem which I am facing is to get the genuine spare parts of my scooter.For 30 days ago I wanted one crampset(part no :-KWP 14100).There is no proper date or time given by the showroom authorities that when should i will get it.I had paid 4 it but i didn't get any reply from them. But what followed was even more surprising.Its company's responsibility that when they are launching a bike they should provide spare parts too And the answers given by the showroom authorities is just unacceptable when you are spending around Rs.45000 from your pocket to buy a good value for scooter. For all along I was quite, but now I feel things are going above a tolerable level. Consumerís right should be protected, and it is not only the responsibility of a Company but also (Dealers, Sub dealers) every single person associated with it.
    Manas Ranjan Biswal.

Angry Poor service from HONDA

This is Ramesh Kale. I purchased Honda Dazzler bike on 23rd October 2010 from Pratik Honda, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. I used bike for 4 months and at the time of 3rd Servicing Honda workshop engineer said that bike Block Piston & Crank is gone. I have to make entry in their register to bring new part. I made entry into thier register twice. I have mentioned all my bike, dealer, & workshop dealers. Now, Its 2 months passed & I have not yet received the Part. I have not used my bike since 3rd servicing that is from last 2 months. Whenever I goto workshop to check about parts every time I get the same answer from workshop engineer & manger that they have forwarded my request to Honda company & they will receive part by next week and now I am loosing my patience. I am expecting quick resolution from your side.

Bike: Honda Dazzler
    Chessis#: ME4KC09AKA8021817
    Registration Number: MH43AG1593
    Part Not working: Block Piston & Crank
    Honda Dealer: Pratik Honda, Plot#27, sector 28, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400705
    Honda Workshop: Pratik Honda Workshop, Plot#37, sector-19E, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400705
    Complaint register at Honda workshop: 3rd March 2011 & 9th April 2011.
    Pratik Honda workshop Contact#: 27880214/27830516

It is my humble request to you to send the above mentioned part to Pratik Honda workshop by this weekend.

Please call me on my cell if you need any more information from my side.

Ramesh Kale
    Rameshkale21@gmail.com;

Nilesh Ahiwale Guest

Default complaint agaist honda moters two wheelers india

This is Nilesh D.Ahiwale I purchased Honda CBunicorn bike on 21st Nov 2010 from sterling honda chinchwad pune 411018. I used bike for 5 months and at the time of 1st Servicing Honda workshop engineer said that bike Block Piston & Engine lecage. I have to make entry in their register to bring new part. I made entry into thier register twice. I have mentioned all my bike, dealer, & workshop dealers. but not satisfied about their servicing now also bike was creating the same problems An said to dealer or worker they replyed me go an compain the police or so i am confused wht to do ?????????????

Bike: Honda CBunicorn
    Chessis#: ME4KC09CLA8060611
    Registration Number: MH14CN2613
    Part Not working: Block Piston & Crank &Engine lecage
    Honda Dealer: sterling honda puna mumbai highway chainchwad pune 411018 Complaint register at Honda workshop: In feb two times & mar one time .

It is my humble request to you to send the above mentioned to slove the problems by this weekend.

Please call me on my cell if you need any more information from my side.

Nilesh Ahiwale
    +919762767006

+919762345703

chandus591@gmail.com

Unhappy Complaint against honda2wheelers india

HI,
    This is Akash from Ranchi. I've pucrchased my Honda CVTwister From Horizon Honda, Ranchi on 12th feb 2010. My bike meet with an accident on 15th feb 2011 and i have renewed my insurance policy on 1st feb 2011. I've given my bike to the service centre at kokar on 16th feb 2011. till now i.e 7th May 2011 i haven't got my bike back. everytime they say that no parts can't help & other reasons. they tell me to contact to the company. what should i do? can anyone help me. reply me on my contact no. 9234775290 or on my email :- bittubit22@yahoo.com
    please help me i am a student and i don't have any source or power

Thumbs down Poor service from honda dealers

I BOUGHT HONDA ACTIVA ON 1st AUGUST 2010 FROM JAGRUT MOTORS, RATNAGIRI, MAHARASHTRA AND FROM THEN I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY SUSPENSION, I COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PROBLEM MANY TIMES TO THE SERVICE SUPPORT BUT ALL IN VAIN. THERE IS NO PROPER ANSWER GIVEN BY THEM UNTIL NOW. ALSO MY PETROL METER IS NOT WORKING, THE POINTER IS ALWAYS ON ZERO. THE SERVICE DEPT. EVEN DON'T HAVE TIME TO FIX THE PROBLEM LIKE PETROL METER. EVERY TIME THERE IS A NEW REASON GIVEN BY THEM. THEY ONLY WORK ON THE VEHICLES WHICH ARE OUT OF WARRANTY AND ON WHICH THEY CAN CHARGE HEAVILY. THEY DONT WORK MUCH ON VEHICLES WHICH COME FOR FREE SERVICING. ALSO IF THERE IS A MISTAKE BY THEM AND IF WE TELL THEM TO CORRECT IT, INSTEAD OF CORRECTING IT THEY BLAME US AND TELL US TO PAY FOR THAT. THIS NEW ACTIVA IS THE WORST OF HONDAS 2 WHEELERS. I REQUEST NOT TO BUY NEW ACTIVA AS ITS PICK UP IS REALLY BAD AND THE MAIN THING ABOUT ITS AFTER SALES SERVICE. THEY DONT EVEN BOTHER AFTER WE BUY ANY HONDA VEHICLE.

My name is rahul kumar and i had purchased honda stunner bike on 19/02/2010 . Since that time i have changed my battery twice . I want to add a kick in my bike but workshop employee always says that parts are not available .so , please take some action so that in future i dont hane any problem.

1. Complaint against Honda Siel Car India Pvt. Ltd.
    By Unregistered in forum After sale Services