Thread: India Today-BagitToday Fraud

sancho is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Thumbs down India Today-BagitToday Fraud

I have purchased books, watch and holiday package from India Today-Bagittoday on 29 Sept 2010. I didnt receive the delivery for 2 weeks, so I followed up with them, and then they sent me a package which was Cash on delivery. When I called up India Today again and told them that I have made the payment, they apologised and asked me to not take the delivery of the product.
    Since then I have been following up, but they dont respond to my queries and havent delivered the product.
    Its a fraud, robbery by India Today.

I have attached their last email for reference.

From: customercare@bagittoday.com
    To: chowdhurysandip@hotmail.com
    Subject: RE: ITBC10243854 -Order Confirmation from India Today Book Club
    Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:32:11 +0530

Dear Member,

Please accept our sincere apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that by mistake we have processed two orders , one is in postpaid mode means cash on

delivery and other is on prepaid mode , the call which you have receive from Aramex is for the postpaid order .so we request you to kindly refuse

the order as your correct order is in under process condition we will dispatch the same soon.

We shall be happy to render any further assistance or clarification that you may require.

Please call us on (011-40502424, , 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, all 7 days) Or email at customercare@bagittoday.com or orders@bagittoday.com .

Warm Regards

Smriti

Bagittoday Team

Thumbs down Item not delivered after a month, payment made through card

BAG IT TODAY INDIA BOOK CLUB COMPLAINT::
    AFTER ONLINE BUYING REEBOK BLANKET on 18/12/10, i get no response inspite of repeated e-mails.
    Phone number given by them doe not get through for unknown (?) reasons.

One mail response provided me Courier Details of ARAMAX Logistics, and dispatch details as item sent on 9/1/11,
    upon tracking ARAMAX informed me that this details are bogus and no such shipment is received at Delhi.

After so many mails there s no response,

India Book Club of India Today's reputation is spoiled beyond repair. Website are FULL OF THEIR unhappy customers who shout "fraud" on hundreds of blogs & webpages.

I am highly disappointed.
    Apoorva @Ahmedabad

India is offline Senior Member
    May 2010

We have come across your online complaint registered on consumercourt.in

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your refunds have already been processed and credited into your account, please find below the refund details:-

• Refund Date- 18th January 2011
    • Booking id- 880166528
    • Transaction id- 201101173914162
    • Refund Amount- 803.00

We request you to kindly get in touch with your bank/ credit card provider and confirm the receipt of the refund amount to us.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

Sonu Kumar
    Team, Bagit Today.

India is offline Senior Member
    May 2010

Dear Apoorva,

We have come across your online complaint registered on consumercourt.in

We regret to inform you that we are unable to locate your order in the system and request you to kindly provide us with the following details:-

 Booking id-

 Order no.-

On hearing from you, we shall provide you with the status of your order.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

Sonu Kumar
    Team, Bagit Today.

1. ONLINE CHEATING AND SCAM BY BAGITTODAY an INDIA TODAY Group shopping website
    By Manoj Gupta-drilling in forum Online Shopping
    Last Post: 04-23-2014, 02:44 PM
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 04:22 PM
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 05:33 PM
  4. Fraud by bagittoday sister firmof india today and aaj tak...
    By sachin33206 in forum Product And Services