This is a discussion on BSNL broadband within the Product And Services forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; This is with reference to the broadband services provided by BSNL in Greenfield Colony Faridabad. Being the only service provider ...
- 10-23-2010, 02:01 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
This is with reference to the broadband services provided by BSNL in Greenfield Colony Faridabad. Being the only service provider in my area I'm shocked to the service responce to consumers.
1. My landline and broadband connection is now not working for over a month. I could not register a complaint because all call center numbers mentioned on the website work only with a BSNL landline/mobile. The universal long code mentioned in the were incorrect or not working. I personally complained to the local SDO Mr. Rajesh Jhangra to help with this to which he promptly called the line man to check and close the issue immidiately. after another week passed without any result, I tracked down the line man requesting him to resolve. I then sourced the call center number thru a friend, i called the call center to put a disconnection request, they say you have to send a written application to SDO. I'm surprized instead of asking why I want to disconnect and trying to resolve the issue, the call center executive slammed the phone on me.
2. The online payment gateway doesnot work and causes a lot of problem as bill payment happens in select places only.
If this is the kind of harrasment one has to face, we should rather not use the service at all. Would request this to be immidiately taken up with the respective authorities.
Last edited by shiv_prashant; 10-23-2010 at 09:53 PM.
- By Unregistered in forum BroadbandReplies: 13Last Post: 04-19-2013, 11:25 AM
- By Sahanforu in forum BroadbandReplies: 9Last Post: 02-21-2013, 07:17 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2010, 12:39 PM
- By sampathnayak09 in forum BroadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2010, 11:54 PM
- By ABHISHEK PANDEY in forum BroadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2009, 01:58 PM