Thread: Reliance landline phone - Phone service and customer care service extremly bad

Abhisheka is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Angry Reliance landline phone - Phone service and customer care service extremly bad

I would like to disconnect my Reliance Wireless service. The phone num is 08110-321325 and the Relationship No is 2285445543. I have not been using this phone for more than 6 months but have been paying the monthly rental. After many visits to Reliance communication centers I was not able to terminate the connection. Finally after many attempts I managed to get through the customer care executive over phone who put me onto someone in Mumbai who tried to convince me to continue keeping the phone. As I made it very clear I would want to disconnect this phone I was told that it will be terminated in a week's time and the complaint num given to me was 131900321. But the phone was not disconnected after a week instead someone visited my residence without prior info and called me as I wasn't in town. He too tried to convince me to keep the connection going which I refused. Instead of disconnecting the phone I was sent a monthly phone bill. When I try calling the customer care num 080-30334343 I get a recorded message asking me to dial *222 for postpaid connection services. This num can be dialled only from Reliance phone. When I am not even using the reliance phone how am I expected to call this number.
    So I mailed reliance customer care requesting to terminate my Reliance Landline connection. I did receive a call after sending out the mail. But again I was asked to continue the connection which I refused. The phone was still not disconnected but got the next moth bill. Again I mailed them and got a response that the complaint is logged and Service request ID is 138491548. After this I got a call saying the phone will be disconnected and all bills waived off. But after a week it is still not done but instead I get a call from accounts dept saying phone is suspended for non payment of bill and asked me to make payment at the earliest. Why should I pay up for a connection which is not in use and which reliance is not interested in disconnecting.

Unhappy Please disconnect of land line phone

Hi!

I want to disconnect my land line phone bearing no 022 32229017 which has no use & the phone is dead too.Bills have being cleared time to time. In connection of this several times I have put my request to Reliance customer care by dialing 198 by vide complaint nos 1)140678213 dated 08.11.10, 2) 143366075 dated 19.12.10 and lastly 3) 143848639 dated 27.12.10 but till date no confirmation of disconnection of it is received except two phone calls against above complaints. One from phone no 9323139522 probably mid of December'2010 and other from 022 30313453 on dated 30.12.10 just to passing time.

Surprisingly the bills of the sane connection are coming regularly after a series of complaints.

So it is being requested to concerned body of this Big Reliance industry pl pl pl pl pl .... disconnect my line and confirm it.

Hi Sangita,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

Hi Sangita,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, please email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com

anandsonimail@yahoo.com Guest

Default Complain against out of service in landline no.07930178917

Sir/Madam,
    I having a reliance land line service as no.07930178917.
    It having some problem and totally out of service above no.

Quote Originally Posted by anandsonimail@yahoo.com View Post
    Sir/Madam,
    I having a reliance land line service as no.07930178917.
    It having some problem and totally out of service above no.
    Hi Anand,

Unhappy Phone bill

I have disconnected my land line phone no 33419235 a 2/3 months ago

after disconnecting i m receving bill which i have been contunessouly talking to costumer care they said to reply me but till date i have not got any reply on this.

But now i have recived a notice from your end that if i dont pay the bill we will have to pay 18% pa intrest on the bill

Plz reply me y am i liable to pay bill with intrest if i m not being using this services

Hi Vidhi,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

Hi Vidhi,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you, but were not able to speak with you as there was no response from your end. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook for the assistance required.

Default My landline no.can't be recharge which I want to recharge for outgoing calls

My landline no. is (02762) 310394
    I want to recharge this no. by some amount for outgoing calls but there is some problem in recharging my no. thus no. is working because we can receive incoming calls but can't make a call

Hi Anjana,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem has been escalated and our concerned team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Hi Anjana,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Default Reliance is a big time fraud overcharging

This is with reference to complaint number 166033582.. We use a Reliance CDMA Landline Prepaid Number.

We opted for a prepaid plan with a tariff of 50 paise for every 3 mts initially both for local and STD calls. However, we notice that Reliance has been charging us Rs. 1.20 per minute for every local and STD calls.. This is a case of fraud with a customer as we never opted for such a costly plan. And without informing us Reliance has changed the tariff rate. I want this to be addressed quickly and also refund us the entire additional amounts charged..
    Else, we will have to disconnect this service and take this matter to the consumer court.

I received a mail from Joan Silvia.J dt. 21 Nov 2011 at 2:30 PM, stating "We kindly inform you that your complaint has been registered earlier vide your service request number 166033582".

I spoke to the customer care representative Shaik Kareem Shah today 21 Nov 2011 in the evening who was very rude on the call and also said that there is no such complaint number 166033582 which is existing and he cannot help us in this regard

We would want a serious action to be taken against this person and resolve our issue where we are being charged highly as mentioned in below mail, else we would have to discontinue with your service.

P K Sharma

Default my land line phone is dead

Hi. my name is prakash
    no is 08138324300 the land line phone is dead fast 6 months I contacted costumer care at mattikere in Bangalore he not given proper guide
    kindly tell me were is the service centre in Bangalore .The problem is due to charge.if i connect to the power nothing happen. kindly solve this
    Prakash ph: 9663511162

11-21-2011, 07:14 PMUnregistered
    Reliance is a big time fraud overcharging

P K Sharma

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

Last Post: 11-15-2013, 10:43 AM