Thread: Bagittoday Fraud Company

mab
    mab is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Default Bagittoday Fraud Company

I was called on my mobile on 16/10/2010, for an offer by Multinational Company Bagittoday (Living India Today) of India Today company, about benefit of Rs 140000/ which I will get from them if I purchase samsung mobile for Rs 14999/-, I have paid it through my credit card on IVR (Thinking it is authentic) but after first payment they again asked me to pay an amount of Rs 32,900 for LCD tv and if I fail to pay, then they will not process my first payment (ie. Of 14000) and I will not be given any benefit and I was forced to pay Second payment of Rs 32,900 again and it didn’t stopped here they started asking for a payment of 14999/- and with same threat. I have crossed the limit of my Credit card and unable to pay their demand because it seems that their demands are unending and they are charging it again and again. So I approach to your honor for help and action against these Scammers. Please look into matter and take necessary action against this fraudulent company and also help me to sue them. Sir I am not the only one, who is the victim but you will find hundreds in the following websites links (Google search with “bagittoday fraud” search results 14000 links):

India is offline Senior Member
    May 2010

We have come across your online complaint registered on consumercourt.in

 Authentication code-
     Booking id-
     Transaction id-

On hearing from you, we shall provide you with the status of your order.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

Sonu Kumar
    Team, Bagit Today.

manikanteswaran Guest

Default Bag it today order number 1001722738, 1001723282 & 1001723347 - mayur suitings order

I have bought the Mayur suitings at the discounted price and they have mentioned that with each order if payment is made by credit card, there will be a watch which will be given free.

They have sent the mayur suitings material but not given the watch as per their email sent to me.

I am writing to them continuously but the lower level executives are replying very irresponsibily.

I would like to be getting in touch with a higher official in the company like a GM sales or Service to take the issue.

Manikanteswaran
    098404 45084

Raj Kiruba Guest

Default The Great refund fraud

I placed an order on 26-04-2011 and did not get the item till 17-05-2011. On 17th May, I cancelled and requested for refund. They said it will take 21 days for refund. So for another 3 weeks, customers' money is sent for a toss.

Why does a company operating through portal require 21 days for processing a refund? Are we in pre-independence era? Such rules of the company should not be allowed to operate.

Are there no body in India to check these activities?

samkong is offline Junior Member

I have been duped by Bagit Today three times. 1. I had received an email that I won some products worth Rs. 19.000/- or so. Only thing I have to pay is Rs. 1,565/- for all these. After I had made the payment I've received an EL-Cheapo Worn-out Wallet branded as Satya Paul. Which was not even a hundred rupees worth. I don't even know who the hell is this Bengali chap "Satya Paul". After complaining through telephonic conversation the customer care told me that I shall be receiving the products that I won. But till date I have never received any. 2. Same type of mail came to me with a promise to give me some products like Reebok shoes, Adidas Bag, Fast Track Sun Glasses. This time I thought A giant company like India Today should not cheat people, so thinking that I had opted for COD( Cash On Delivery) Finally after paying an amount of 1,700 or so I got a Cheapo quality Sipper with a sticker pasted as Reebok. Nothing else was along with that. 3. This is the third and last time as I am going to fight against Bagit Today. So I am providing all the details for this transaction as I could not keep track of the last two transaction:- Just today, ie on 26th Sept. 2011, I had to pay Rs. 629/- for a packages of other things which usually Bagit Today claims to give free along with an other item for which only we had to pay. Later on we end up paying so much for a worthless thing. Today Bagit Today again forced me to pay an amount of Rs. 629/- for a "Footpath Quality" Watch written as 'North Star' with a "Har-Ek Maal Do Rupaya" wala Dibba. Containing nothing nothing else.

Now lets come to the: -
    1st transaction: Why would I pay Rs.1,565/- for a wallet which is not even worth Rs.100? Just because they have put any MRP on it? I have lots of costly wallets starting from Allen Solly and onwards.
    2nd transaction: I am heading for 40 yrs. in that case why would I pay Rs. 1,700/-for a Sipper like a school kid where as I am not even married?
    3rd transaction: I do have a Gallery for watch as watches have always fascinated me since my childhood. Right from hand wind to Auto wind to Digital, Antique to most modern multifunctional Chronograph including pen clock to Ring watch, Japanese Ricoh-31 to Casio Digital to Citizen Eco Drive, Switch Omega Moonwatch, Breitling to Rollex. Some of them I've brought from Abroad. Do you think I would want to buy this Cheapo Watch no no date and day?

Details of the 3rd Cheat is as follows: -Invoice no.TRNPL/DLI/2001-2012/298137, Order No: -311137, Invoice Date: -08-09-2011 Order date: -08-09-2011
    Courier: -Postal, Consignment No: -1120942, Shipping Id: -10799611, Booking Id: -1010312500. Which I would not have ordered without any other products along with it. Now I want file a case against Bagit today for continuously cheating me and other members in India by showing some good products and sending something else. Lets all fight against them!!!!
    raj_843 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by samkong View Post

Now lets come to the: -

Now look at their reply. Once money has been looted from a customer they will not bother to remember any order number. "We regret to inform you that we are unable to locate your order in the system and request you to kindly provide us with the following details:- " Why would they remember these craps?

Default BAG IT TODAY Unreliable Customer Service.

Bag IT TODAY is indeed the most unreliable online shopping portal. They gave me a call under some Promotional offer and asked me to pay 18999/- for which I will be getting Diamonds worth 60000/- and a Blackberry phone. The Money has been deducted from my account and now they say that they haven't received the money. On their request, I have sent the proof of the transaction from my BANK. They have just reverted that they are looking into it.

The Payment was done to their merchant group Live In Media.

All, Please don't purchase anything from BAG IT TODAY.

Angry complaint against bagit today.

To whom it may concern,

hello its nitish gupta.

i got a call from a sales executive named Sagar Verma of bagit today...last month for booking a tour package of worth 7000 INR..
    and promises for the complimentry gifts through the company if i will convince my friends for the packages.so i did so and booked three
    packages through them worth same amount individually..made payment through credit card of the two packages and one of them through
    debit card..
    after a month on 23-oct-2011.
    again 7000 INR is deducted without any prior call or confirmation from the same debit card which i used for the last transaction.
    and when i called to their customer care i m getting the response for confirming the order id..which they didnt provided me as the
    deduction is without my approval...
    and the customer care executive told me drop them a e-mail in written with the authentication code by bank for the deducyion and by doing
    this i got the reply of that.
    "we are unable to locate the transaction"
    and no responsible person is there to communicate from theirs account department or to solve this matter...
    i just want this unauthorized deduction of 7000/- which is deducted from my debit card..plz help me out..

and request all the readers not to buy any thing through this company this is just a fraud which promises you the big gifts and offers but actually
    its a big fraud.
    i want to file a case against that executive and the company for this fraud..

NITISH GUPTA

nitish gupta is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default for unaithorized deduction from debit card

To whom it may concern,

hello its nitish gupta.

debit card..
    after a month on 23-oct-2011.
    deduction is without my approval...
    this i got the reply of that.
    "we are unable to locate the transaction"

its a big fraud.
    i want to file a case against that executive and the company for this fraud..

NITISH GUPTA

Abhishek Nagpal Guest

Default Indi Today/BAG IT TODAY-FRAUD CASE

I have got a call from your side regarding holiday offer on 10th Novemeber that you can avail this offer. I told him that my data of travel would be 25th december-1st january 2011 . They told me the whole procedure to get this offer for that period and told me that you have to send your voucher with 750 draft before a month .My Order id is 1012329749
    I refused for this procedure and asked for any direct online procedure . They told me that it is possible and send me a list of resorts(Averina Beach,Calangute beach residency and Phoenix Park Inn resort) where their rooms are available on mobile.I told them to book Phoenix Park Inn resort for me.I got this Booking form from holiday@bagittoday.com. After that they told me to make a payment and just fill us one booking form then you will get your hotel booking confirmation. This all conversation happened through phone
    I made a TRANSACTION of Rs.7000 and send them back booking form filled. Booking form is attached with this mail
    Till now i haven't received any confirmation and both the numbers are not available now. But my order has been processed from BAGITTODAY.
    The Person who called me at that time is AZAM.
    The Numbers from where i got calls are - 09650358622,09911761559. Now they are not answering my phone.I can't bear my flight tickets loss. So Please make my booking confirmed by next week

I need my booking confirmed receipt by next week as i have booked four flight tickets of Rs.10000 each which is non refundable. Even I haven't received any welcome till today from Bagittoday. Till now i have made around 100-200 calls
    Otherwise you will get a notice regarding this by next week and i will be there in your office with consumer court case along with my lawyer

jithink is offline Junior Member

the myra jewellery which i have purchase form bagit today of rupees 30000 for 12000 rupees... when i consult with my jewelry it was said to be diamond of low quality and the total cost of that diamond vill be around 6000 rupee.the order no is 1015850567,,,,they are cheating people in behalf of a gaint company

jithink is offline Junior Member

the myra jewellery which i have purchase form bag it today site of rupees 30000 for 12000 rupees... when i consult with my jewelry it was said to be diamond of low quality and the total cost of that diamond vill be around 6000 rupee.the order no is 1015850567,,,, and other purcase order number of 1015807865 reebok watch worth rupees 3500 were found to be duplicate. when consult vith the reebok shop. i think this type of sites to be baned or take action aganist them. they r spoiling the name of india today group

sunnyg143 is offline Junior Member

Post Bagittoday fraud company

Hie
    I receive call from Mr. John (Sales Executive, Bag it today ) on 3rd march 2012, he has given offer for holiday package for 5 day & 4 nights @ 5998, i was not interested in holiday package so i refuse to buy but Mr. John said company is giving promotional offer so they are giving Rs 3000 gift + 7 years membership of Bag it today so i can get discount upto 50-60 % on mercantile products & he said if i will give 20 nos of my friends they will send HP / Dell mini laptop, i was attracted with this offer & made payment. But when i receive confirmation call from Bag it today they told me only i will get holiday package nothing else i.e. no gift,no membership,no laptop. so i request them to cancel the order.

12 days has been passed but till i have not get my money back.
    Bag it today is making fools to people by giving false information at the time of sales. I am daily giving mails to Bag it today, but no response from them. Bag it today is doing just white collar robbery In India

my order no is 1015925915

Rituraj gupta is offline Junior Member

Default Holiday package fraud from bagitday

I had booked one holiday package from bagitday on 16 april 2011. But when were I started to call to them. they are not replying on call and also not replying on several reminder mails.

I need my money back. Please help me out.

FOR READY REFERENCE PLEASE READ BELOW MAIL FROM BAGITTODAY ON 16 APRIL 2011

Congratulation & Thank you for being the valuable part of India today.We have received your payment of Rs.7000 for 4 holidays Package.

You will get this welcome kit within 7 to 10 working Days.

Your Booking Ids is:-777782652

If you need any further help feel free to contact us on +91 120- 6182100 from Mon to Sat.

Hope this package suits your personality & we might get an opportunity to serve you.

Looking forward for your earliest revert.

Warm Regards As Always,
    Customer Services: + 91 120- 6182100-necessary
    printouts!

abhay.ptshah@gmail.com Guest

Angry Booking Id: 1018103071

I purchased Rs. 5998 + Rs. 450 worth of package for 4N/5D from BagitToday. In the hotel list there were resorts and hotels for Kerala. But now, they say they do not have any resorts/Hotels in Kerala

I am now trying to reach the Sales Exexutive Ms. Simran - 8826965712 and she is not picking any calls from me. Also, all the customer care executives are not replying with alternate options.

It seems they are fooling around. I would like to cancel the voucher and get the refund. I have lost trust.

Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:05 AM
  2. Fraud by bagittoday sister firmof india today and aaj tak...
    By sachin33206 in forum Product And Services