Thread: rohini honda showroom

harkishan Guest

Angry rohini honda showroom

Respected sir'
    sir i gave my bike to rohini honda showroom to change alloy. Beacuse i had an accident . but it seems like i didn't purchased any bike . because now it's been over a month now. i don't have bike with me. sir ' i am facing lot's of problem because i am doing job and i have to come at night and auto are charging too much money . and i don't have enough budget for that i spacialy bought this bike for not to face problem at night. every time i asked from them when will i get my bike they always replied we did ordering to our workshop if they are doing late what we can do. please sir look after it . too late. please reply sir my no is. 9891910575

Harkishan

ansh setia Guest

Unhappy why so late delivery

i booked my bike honda cbr250 they told me u hve to wait for 2 months
    this is too long for me
    i dnt expect this from honda
    plz do somthing.........
    its my 1st bike cn u doo sumthing for me its a reqest plz
    if u do sumthing then my email add. is ansh_setia2003@yahoo.com
    thnkuuu.....

Smile Best Experience!!

first of all i would like to thank ROHINI HONDA for giving the best experience of my life while purchasing my new Honda scooter. The staff was really courteous and taken good care of me and my family while all the delivery prcess was happening. they really helped me to make the right decision....explained entire documentation and the delivery was quick and satisfactory.
    i would definately recommend ROHINI HONDA, sec-3, Rohini to everybody for all their 2-wheeler needs...

And also a special mention of Rohini Honda's Workshop in Rithala, the best workshop in the country, they took care of my bike as their own bike, best service received ever...

so cheers keep on the good work.. best of luck!!!!

mohnishkanojia Guest

Thumbs up Best honda service center in india

Dear All,
    I own a Honda unicorn 2008 model and i have been getting all my services from honda authorised service station. During my ownership i have visited alot of honda workshops and was disappointed to see the quality of service untill i found this workshop in rithala, first of all i was amazed to see the cleanliness of the workshop, the staff is very cooperative and they perform all the checks. Not to forget the man behind is Mr Chopra hats off to you sir, keep it up. The mechnics are disciplined and know thier job well, billing process is simple and error less. The spare parts are always available.

Last Post: 11-18-2013, 08:25 PM