Thread: Passport Delay Complaints - Delay in getting the passport

roopam is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Post Passport Delay Complaints - Delay in getting the passport

Click image for larger version.

Name:	passport.jpg

File Reference Number : CAL-A059453-10
    Applicant's Name : Roopam Ahmed
    Application Date : 21-07-2010
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 30-08-1988

My Police verification is done by Mr. Mahadeb Babu on 26nd August 2010 at Jamalpur Police Station. And he stated that my file has been send towards Kolkata 30th August 2010. It is truly his statement.
    But when I checked the status of my passport in internet from the website passportstatus.nic.in/passmain.php Passport Enquiry Status, Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India“it says, “Police Report Has Not Been Received.” Then I also checked the website policewb.gov.in/wbp/passport/passportsearch.html “ to know the current status of my passport. The result is “File Not Found ”, it is not also updated after 09/08/2010.
    I made many enquiries to Burdwan DIB, they never gave me any satisfactory information. They are always saying me to wait 1 or 2 weeks.. But there is many weeks I spend being waiting.

Kindly assist me in getting my passport and if anything else is required please let me know.
    Otherwise please sir , do something so that I can get my passport immediately.
    It is crying needed, please Sir.

My email address is roopamahmedrisha@gmail.com. Please inform me .

Roopam.

mohammed nayeem uddin Guest

Default Delay in passport

Respected sir, i am Mohammed Nayeem Uddin s/o Mohammed Ehtesham Uddin i have submit my passport at 11-01-2011 at the regional passport office of Hyderabed in Tatkal scheme.the officer who accept my file he told me the expected date is 19-1-2011 but i won"t get my passport till now my passport file number is HYDA00232511 please dispacth my passport as soon as possible. Thank you. your faithfully citizen Mohammed Nayeem Uddin

Mohammed Nayeem Uddin Guest

Question Delay in passport

Respected sir to the regional passport of Hyderabad.My name is Mohammed Nayeem Uddin D/O 04-02-1992 S/O of Mohammed Nayeem Uddin and my passport file number is HYDA00232511 and the date of application is 11/01/2011 and the date of expected my passport is 20/01/2011 but i dont get my passport at time.due to not having the passport i won't start my process to go Dubai please it is kindly request to the Regional passport of Hyderabad please dispacth my passport as soon as possible..................

rajrupesh1@gmail.com Guest

Arrow versha rani

about my pollice verification

Default fast issue my pasport File Reference no. : PAT-M031859-10

Dear, Sir
    Application Date:14-12-2010

Meri sister ka passport polish verification not submit bata
    raha hai

Thane or s.p. office se pata kiya to bole wanha koi verification nhi aya
    hai

Default passport delay

Dear Sir/Mam,

Application Date:23-04-2010
    My FIle reference:-a020336/10

Grievance: The application is more than 1.5 yrs old and the status still shows as “It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time ”. this has been the status for more than 30 days now. We are not sure what kind of week is being referred here.
    Could you please check the status of the application and arrange a reply at amitg5012@gmail.com

Amit

Default Passport delay

I am Salman Ahmad . I am from pilibhit, Uttar Pradesh My application details:

RPO/CITY: Bareilly
    File Reference Number : BLY-A032802-11
    Applicant's Name : Salman Ahmad
    Application Date : 20-06-2011
    Applicant's Date of Birth : 25-07-1982

My Police verification is done. But when I checked the status of my passport in internet from the website passportstatus.nic.in/passmain.php Passport Enquiry Status, Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India“it says, “It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time
    But there is many weeks I spend being waiting.

Otherwise please sir , do something so that I can get my passport immediately.
    It is crying needed, please Sir.

My email address is salman.pbt90@gmail.com Please inform me .

Salman.

Default Mohammed Noor Khan

My name is Mohammed Noor Khan residing in Dubai UAE has applied passport of my new born baby boy on 04-11-2011 in Tatkal service with paying the relevant fees with reference file no hydc02164411 dated 04-11-2011 child name Mohammed Abdul Rahman Khan DOB 15-09-2011 submitted pass port office hyderabad Andhra Pradesh and promised to get the passsport in 7 days. But unfortunetely and surprisingly and disappointingly i havent receive the passport till date and since i am in duabi my wife is repetedly living the small infant at home and visiting the passport office only to hear that it is not ready till now and moreover the consequence is that my wife and exisitnf two childs visa to come back to uae is getting expire on
    10-04-2011 which will end up paying the penalty in thousands of rupees unnecessarily, this can be stopped if we get our two and half months passport in a day or two, so that we will be very greatful and thankful to the central government of india and their obedient workers in govdernment departments.
    Looking forward for a positive response and appreciate your action in my regard.
    Thanking You
    Mohammed Noor Khan.
    email: noor_2000k@yahoo.com
    Contact 00971-508348626

Unhappy Passport not yet delivered

File Reference Number : DLH-A050611-11
    Application Date : 09-08-2011
    Name : ABHISHEK JAIN

I have submitted my documents for new passport on Date :- 9-Aug-2011 and in same month the Police verification is done.But still today I have not received the passport . I am getting the on line status "Police Report is clear. Application is under process".

Default Passport Query Reg: File Reference No: PNE-P001721

Unregistered
    Passport not yet delivered

File Reference Number : PNE-P001721
    Application Date : 14-01-2011
    Name : RADHA JOSHI

I have submitted my documents for new passport on Date :- 14-01-2011 and in March 2011 month the Police verification was duely done.But still today I have not received the passport . I am getting the on line status
    "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time".
    This 'in a week's time' status is coming from last more than 6 months.
    I am frustrated now. If it is sure that without extra payment I will not get, pl let me know to whom if I pay, I will get my passport.

Thanks and regards,

Details:
    Name: Dodagatte Manjunatha
    Date of Birth: 15/01/1983
    Passport File Number: HYDH00002011
    From: E-Seva Office, Miyapur.

Address Mentioned in application form:
    D. Manjunatha,
    House Number: 15-2-279,
    Near Dandumaramma Temple, Rayadurg-515865.

But my status is showing in online like "Police Verification is not Received" from last 6 months. which is attached here with.
    So i enquired about my application status, In Rayadurag and in Anantapur (my hometown) they said like they sent the police verification report on 01/05/2011, but i don't understand why this much delay.

Kindly request you to guide me what needs to do now? Can i apply again freshly?

abhayamishra4 is offline Junior Member

Default passport Delay

I am Abhaya Kumar Mishra. My File Reference Number is BHU-A028298-11. My Application Date is 19-08-2011. My Date of Birth is 21-05-1988. I am checking my passport status everyday . There is a sentence written in that page till 19th December 2011 "Passport has been granted and is expected to be despatched by 29-12-2011. Subject to all documents being in order". i need my passport as soon as possible for my job. So please kindly focus in my matter.My email address is abhayamishra4@gmail.com. Sir please kindly inform me. For which i shall remain grateful to you.
    thank you.

amze111 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Passport delay

I applied passport on the 12th of OCT 2011 Wide File # F040314 and was informed that it's will take 45 days maximum for the passport to be delivered to me however it's been more than 110 days I have been waiting for the status of the passport on their website to be changed as the status of my passport file is "police verification is clear, application is under process" for more than 3 months please help me get my passport.

Jatin
    File # F040314
    Delhi Regional Passport office Bikaji kama Place.

saranya Ramasamy is offline Junior Member

Hi , I am saranya from salem, I have applied passport on March 26 2010. From this date till now Jan 2012 my passport status is same. I have been asked to submit many forms and applications then and there, i ahve visited nearly 5 times and have payed penalty too..whatever the proceess is, atleast the status should be changed but not still,,,There is no proper response from the corresponding members. If this is delayed for more than 2 years, am so worried when i ll get the passport. Please help me in this. Will my passport will get delayed for these many months...

arwa hozefa borsadwala is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Unhappy complaints

Im arwa hozefa borsadwala my file reference no:THN-R000291-12 and application date-13-01-20012 still i not get my passport checking passport status in police report not received so where is problem not getting sir so do some help its my request

Last Post: 06-07-2014, 04:51 PM