Thread: Complain against Reliance Telecom Ltd, Guwahati Assam

manash borgohain is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2010

Default Complain against Reliance Telecom Ltd, Guwahati Assam

The Member of Consumer Court

I would like to inform you that, I, Manash Borgohain was having a reliance telecom ltd connection in Guwahati, Assam for last 6 to 7 years. But for the last 2 years I was out of station.
    The connection was on the basis on Security Deposit. For my connection there was `2000 as security deposit. But from Reliance Telecom Ltd, they have send me a High court notice for `1200/-
    I would to mention certain points regarding this:
    1) The connection was on the basis of security deposit.
    2) If the bill exceeded 80% of the security deposit they barred both incoming and outgoing calls.
    3) With a barred connection they are charging `1200/- without any service.
    4) They are also send money collecting people who were very rude in nature.

Please look into the matter as soon as possible
    Manash Borgohain
    Reliance Mobile No: 9864014487 (barred)
    Mail id: manas.borg@gmail.com

Aug 2010

Hi Manash,

We have not received any response from your end to the mail that was sent to manas.borg@gmail.com. Please reply to the mail or provide us with your contact details so that we can resolve your issue.

Reliance Communications Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us. Keep Posting!

nabanka is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default Disconnection of number

This is for your notice that my cell no 98640 46555 has been put "number not in use " since 20th July 2011.

Today I have recieved a letter dated 13th july 2011 where your office has sent me a cheque agaisnt fulland final settlement against my dues of Rs. 315.54

I wish to state that as per your bill recieved by me dated 05-07-2011.

I had paid Rs. 220.00 on 16th July 2011. whereas my due date was 23rd July 2011.I enquired the total outstanding while paying at the Chandmari, Guwahati payment centre where I was informed that due to link failure they are not able to give me a printed reciept, but they gave me a hand written reciept instead.

Again, when I found that my number was showing invalid sim, I enquired the same at your Jorhat customer care at around 1 PM, I was made to wait for an hour by the persons there who made some calls regarding my status. Again I came back at 5 PM and enquired about my status, but still no reply came from your customer care at Jorhat while I was made to wait for nearly 45 mins.

I wsh to know how come you had been contacting me as alleged by the delievery man today when I was out of any network.

Does not it show some deficiecny in your customer care?

Since I have the relevent documents now at my hand, I may as well approach the consumer court regarding harrassment and malpractices by your office.

Kindly note that I am presently a practising advocate at Gauhati High Court and really love to drag you to court if my problem is not resolved within 24 hours.

Nabanka Das
    Mobile 98640 46555
    Alt no. 97060 41006

Default About Network

We have not found any reliance network is not avilable in the area of Tezpur University, Napam, Tezpur-784028, its a problem for us . So please check this area and necessary action

Manoranjan Sarma
    Tezpur University

Default Fluctuating network in Tezpur University campus

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a customer of Reliance telecom for last six years. For few months I am not getting the network regularly, infact I should be lucky enough to call to my friends from my Reliance SIM card. Kindly repair the damage or shortcomings in channels or whatever, being a well paid customer, I wish and I demand to have a good network facility from Reliance telecom.

with best regards
    Joe

bharat verma Guest

Default vas

dear sir within a few month my mobile bill is very high because of vas is activated without pre request confirmation by the customer,secondly i hv not received any mobile bills as i hv request to send my bill in my e-mail,but no response,thirdly u can see that cannot talk to anyone freely because i hv kept my limitation for such amount.in the month of july i hv to pay rs-656,and again my bill has come same why,

madhujya Guest

Default netwok connection eror,call droped regularly

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a postpaid customer of Reliance telecom for last 9 years. For few months I am not getting the network regularly.I complaints more and more to your technical assistance. They r not interested and they said the problem is solved shortly. Kindly repair the damage or shortcomings in channels or whatever, your company lost a well paid customer, I wish and I demand to have a good network facility from Reliance telecom..thanks

My mobile number is

Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by manash borgohain View Post
    The Member of Consumer Court

I would to mention certain points regarding this:
    1) The connection was on the basis of security deposit.
    3) With a barred connection they are charging `1200/- without any service.
    4) They are also send money collecting people who were very rude in nature.

Please look into the matter as soon as possible
    Manash Borgohain
    Reliance Mobile No: 9864014487 (barred)
    Mail id: manas.borg@gmail.com

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Last Post: 09-15-2010, 06:41 PM
  4. Reliance Telecom Limited, Guwahati
    By Hitzi in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 09:23 PM
  5. Reliance Telecom Limited(R.T.L)
    By Advocate.sonia in forum Judgments