Thread: Deducted 4000/- from SBI account toward POS PRCH 5047753007500010251 485109 99312569

ravijotwani is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Post Deducted 4000/- from SBI account toward POS PRCH 5047753007500010251 485109 99312569

Dear sir/madam,

On 19th april 2010, an amount of 4000/- Rs has been deducted from my SBI saving account towards POS PRCH 5047753007500010251 485109 99312569. I don't know why this huge amount has been deducted.

I use this account rare instances hence I couldn't observe this transaction which was been done towards POS PRCH 5047753007500010251 485109 99312569. Hence I need explanation on what basis this money has been deducted from my account.

You can also send me reply to my Email ravi.jotwani@tcs.com.

Default money deducted towards posprch

i have to register a complaint about money deducted from my SBI account.A sum of Rs.233.00 have been deducted towards POS PRCH though i didnt make any transaction.Please provide me further information regarding this.

Khushbu Pandit

Default Deducted Rs.1935/- from SBI account towards POS-PRCH

From my account, SBI deducted Rs.1935/- amount by the name of POS-PRCH on 06/04/2011. I not do any transaction that particular day. I need my amount to refund by SBI, kindly anybody tell me procedure to get refund my amount from SBI.

S.Sankar kumar

Default deducted money from my SBI saving account POS 222651 HABSIGUDA HYDERABA ,POS PRCH P

Dear sir/madam,

On 23rd april 2011, an amount of 4000/- Rs has been deducted from my SBI saving account towards POS 222651 HABSIGUDA HYDERABA ,POS PRCH POS 733648 PODDUTURI SERVICES Hyderaba . I don't know why this huge amount has been deducted.

I use this account rare instances hence I couldn't observe this transaction which was been done towards POS PRCH 222651,733648. Hence I need explanation on what basis this money has been deducted from my account.

You can also send me reply to my Email bravi096@gmail.com

umesh chandra jhankar Guest

Default complaint

recently some amounts Rs 1745 has debited from my SBI SAVING BANK account towards POS PRCH.I have not made any transaction with this POS PRCH.How can i get refund my debited amount.

Unhappy Deduction of rs. 50 from sbi account

On dated 6-6-11, I make a mobile topup recharge of Rs. 50 from ezrecharge.in. But there has not been any recharge but the amount has been deducted Rs. 50. Please refund my amount.

Question SBI pos prch error

On 18-10-11, I tried to make a mobile topup recharge of Rs. 50 from erecharge.in. My mobile number was not recharged, but Rs. 50 were deducted from my SBI Account.
    Kindly Tell me how I should get back my balance. The amount may seem small. But, this kind of frauds in transactions should not happen.

My email id : midhuntej@gmail.com

I shall provide other details as well..
    Please get back to me..

Angry My 702 rupees got deducted..

Hello Sir/Madam,

My 702 Rs, has been deducted on 22nd 22-Oct-2011 (22-Oct-2011) towards POS PRCH POS 119396 PVT LTD.III BLOCK BANGALOR, I do not know how this transaction happened from my account. This is huge amount for me. If this is happening continuously, then whats the use?

I want my money back to my account. Why this is happening?

Please help me to get back my money.

Dhivakar Guest

Default Pos prch pos 854206 billdesk sbipg

Hi two days back around 2300Rs has been debited from my SBI account for "POS PRCH
    POS 854206 BILLDESK SBIPG". but i didnt do any transactions on that day. and even i didnt used my debit card too on that day. i want my money back. what should i do to get my money.

dhivadeekshi@gmail.com

manishthapa is offline Junior Member

From August,2011 to 30, Dec.2011 some odd amount has been debited fro my SBI A/c for
    POS 904839 CCAVENUES SBIPG on daily basis.
    I never did transaction on thse days and i never used my debit card. i want my money back.How i can get my money back?

Angry RS 1,995/- deducted from my account with my notice

dear sir ,

Rs.1,995/- has been debited from my SBh account without my knowledge... the following message is shown for the transaction.
    POS PRCH
    POS 260262 SH 5 8 527 1&527 2 ABIHYDERABA
    please let me know the reason for that deduction.
    vannur
    email: vannur.nitw@gmail.com

manjeetkbhatia@gmail.com Guest

Post POS PRCH charges by SBI

i have to register a complaint about money deducted from my SBI accountNo.00000031432973933. A sum of Rs.227.00 have been deducted towards POS PRCH-POS 020481 000011900072097 DELHI- though i didn't make such transaction. Please provide me further information regarding this.

Gurpreet Bhatia

Hena Rani Das Guest

Unhappy Rs 615 and Rs 8980 has been deducted from my SBI account.

Dear Sir/MAM,

Rs 615 and Rs 8980 has been deducted from my SBI accountNO-11033071132 through POS prch. whereas I didn't entertained any such dealings anytime, anyplace. Hence Sir, I dont know why this has been done with me and why?????

SUNNY GEORGE Guest

Unhappy Pos purch deduction

s.m dhiswa....plz do reply................

SUNNY GEORGE Guest

Unhappy Pos purch deduction

Deducted from sbi account towards pos purch 954912 myntra.com banglore,954865myntra.com banglore,201210764955 ccavenues sbipg

s.m dhiswa....plz do reply................

Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:15 PM
  2. QAB Charges for salary account deducted Rs.827
    By ravi.revelly in forum Banking
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 07:49 PM
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 09:02 PM
  4. Refund of Rs.10.00 deducted from my account.
    By SACHIN G DESAI in forum Mobile