Thread: Complaint against TATA/DOCOMO Customer care service.

Default Complaint against TATA/DOCOMO Customer care service.

Click image for larger version.

Name:	tata-docomo.jpg
Views:	14237
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	5378Respected Sir/Madam,

I owned both TATA indicom as well as DOCOMO no. but my DOCOMO no. is not working so i called TATA indicom customer care no. for the querry. They have provided me DOCOMO customer care no. 9029000121 to be dialed from other service providers. But that no. could not be dialled from TATA indicom phone. So we request you to escalate the same as there is no customer satisfaction.

Omkar Tavsalkar.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Omkar Tavsalkar.

Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

At Tata Indicom, it is our constant endeavor to enhance and improve the quality of customer interface and set exemplary standards of customer service. May we reiterate that we share your anguish and have taken adequate action to ensure the non-occurrence of the same in future. Your concerned has been forwarded to the team that is responsible for this function, for evaluation.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

Default complain against docomo customer.. (7209525245)

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I have a complain against Tata Docomo Customer, he is continues sending me rough massages & m.call me, i was fell irritate from him, i want his full name or address. his no is 7209525245.

kindly help me on this... & Take needful action on it.

Angry complaint against tata docomo service provider

i owned a tata docomo sim (09039525549), tata docomo deduct my cell phone balance in 3 to 4 times ,
    a sum of rs 21 ,
    and wehn i call to customer care , they did not answer me , and neglecting me and disconnect my call several times , and at last when i thrreathen them to complaint in consumer court , then they told me " do it "
    i want to ask tata docomo that why u open your customer care , and the executives your are hired are not helping customer, and they ruined the name of docomo ,
    so i choose customer court so i can get my answers and action should be taken to their executives ,,

taher
    docomo customer

Default bad sevice

tata docomo does not have an english customer care number in bangalore. I call 121 there is no language option. it does not have connection btw tata blackberry department and customer care department. I call one department my bbm is activated other department its not. Therefore its not activated. I put both the call centre on conference to acknowledge them both ii have send the request for activation, its all a waste. its the worst service ever from TATA DOCOMO

RAJENDRA SONAWANE Guest

Default Re:- My Tatadocomo 08087099808 and Tataindicom 0253-6562617

I am having Tataindicom no. 02536562617 . I have asked service provider to send me itemised bill for the month of July 2010 to Sept. 2010 . Everytime the customer service executive working in the customer care ( No. 121 ) give me fresh document no. informing me that the said bill will be send to your e-mail (rajendra.sonawane@licindia.com)within 24 hours but I am sorry to inform you that I haven't received the same even after a period of 15 days.

Also I have converted my postpaid Tatadocomo to prepaid ( 08087099808) due to connectivity problem. At the time of new connection I have deposited Rs. 300/- as a seurity amount. But as the connection is converted into prepaid I requested them either to refund the amount or adjust in the talktime, but as usual unable to get the response.

I,therefore request you look into the matter .

Thanking you.

R J Sonawane
    Nashik

unregistered Guest

Default Porting My Phone

i Want to port my phone in Vodafone but docomo could not give me porting code

PRAKASH ARI Guest

Angry Deducting amount with out my intension (Tata-Docomo Mischefing Customers)

Hi my name is Prakash iam uasing TataDocomo Sbscriber. But the dirty guy's are deducting my amount with out my permission. they had activate themself like Magic SMS , chat buddy , kk regional news.. with out my permission..

and deducting money. if i call to the customer care and asked to those people they said that due to some technical and server problem it is happening. u r amount will be refund with in 24hr's but it won't happening...

i loss 30rupes 3 times ,10 rupees 1 time.. daily happening the things my mobile no 9035841447..

This is quite sameless and impotency of the TataIDocomo.. Their Technical things are too bad. so it's better to remove docomo connections..So People be alert and cut off these bludy and dirty sbscriber...

yogeshkarel1993@gmail.com Guest

Thumbs down complaint against customer care

customer care in kolkata of docomo is really not good. They don't know how to handle and talk to customers.
    They talked to me as they were bearing me. They had diverted my call from customer care intentionaly and then was not even replying and responding to my call. One day of mine they have wasted and of my net pack. I have faced many problem and i was coming to docomo through portability from RELIANCE. Now i will never do this mistake.

Default about service

sir i am prepaid customer of tata indicom
    now change it in prepaid docomo
    my no is 9215910040 residence hisar haryana
    i submit my document at dealerauthrised.
    my number is changed i come to know by sms
    i start my no with new sim
    after 2 days in morning my outgoing stop
    i talk with customer care he say ur document not reach meet dealer
    i meet and talk he say that this is not problem give me two hours iwill solve
    he solve it i am happy
    but today after one week morning my outgoing again stop
    iam in iert area as i work in sales team
    italk with customer care he say same problem
    i tell tohim why u r harasing me
    u talk with dealer what is problem and take action against him
    he disconnect my phone
    iam helpless
    please help and punish them
    iam in inert area nd suffer very much please solve my problem

anil parchure Guest

Post complaint

i have called yesterday and talk with your staff - Mr.Amol - Customer Care Service and tdy i have also called in your customer care service no body reply and i try fr also yr customer care service tel nos. my complaint i want to deactivate cricket news,free astrology and other all msg service. but no response from tata docomo. till date i rcvd unnecessary msgs rcvd from tata docomo. msgs rcvd fromthis mobile no.917208045195( movie songs caller tunes)
    that i do not want. pls help me.asap pls deactivate of all msg services.
    rgds:anil parchure my mobile no.8097327954

Akshay Malhotra Guest

Thumbs down DUK services

I Have Tata Docomo..

It has automatically activated stupid DUK services and every month end it keeps on renewing itself without my permission and to deactivate a message comes to call the no its toll free...*444*087

But when i call this no it never dials....making fool of customers...

And when i call Docomo customer service(121) all i can hear is Radio recorded conversations now, before even i have called Docomo customer care and at that time i was able to talk to customer care executive now i dont find the option to talk to customer care executive so that i can tell him to stop the stupid service..and stop charging me 30rs every month...

Irony is that good services like Internet and other things never get renewed automatically this bastards only auto renew services that are crap...

Hate u people...all of u business people are thug...

gki Guest

Unhappy Unnecessary cricket score is coming ...Tata docomo

Hello ,
    My no is 9035209088. without my knowledge it has activated score updates on my no. and it is cutting rs 5 per day.
    please correct the same.

gki Guest

Angry Unnecessary cricket score is coming ...Tata docomo

Hello ,
    please correct the same.

Regards[/QUOTE]

debjani maitra Guest

Question complaint against customar care

i owned tatadocomo sim-8653272520 tatadocomo servise deduct my cell phone balance in 10to12 times for activate some servise, but the servise i can not activate.So i complained castomar care, they refund some balance,but last time 28,29and30 april2011 some of rs 11 was deducted,and the balance not refund.castomar care did not answer me properly and disconnect my cell every time.so i should need action about this system and my cell money back. Thanking you....

1. tata docomo customer service not responding