Page 9 of 83 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint against TATA/DOCOMO Customer care service.

Anuu Guest

Default camplain aganist tata docomo

I m use tata docom sim last 3 years,But last 1 months, You have dabit 50pasa day in my account,when i m not using any other service, & u have apply other service without my knowloge. So i request to u that if any service active in my mobile plz clouse this & do needfull

Default Complaint No : 490853, Issue in 9035139476 - deduc

I am having pre-paid mobile - 9035139476 of tata Docomo.
    Could you please look into this complaint or give higher authority’ e-mail id & contact no.

Mobile No. – 9035139476
    Issue – Once in every 2 days deducting money for “ SHFWAP, your subscription to VOV on Tata Dococmo WAP” without opting for any subscription
    We have complained many times to your customer executives but no solution for this.

Could you please confirm whether you would take care this issue or we need to switch to other service provider?

Aradhana Devi

sarathbabu Guest

Angry my 23 booster back is not working since one week.

My name is sarathbabu My no is:8122498511...I am very disappointing with tata docomo customer care service...they told me that " sir now tata docomo 23 booster back having some problem through out tamilnadu..so u can recharge with 35 as special recharge then u can get the benefit". I recharged but not yet get any kind of benefit with that 35 pack.....when i tried to contact customer care service.......i din't able to contact....I think they uses some automatic detective system which don't allow us to contact them often from same area or same mobile number once we registered our complaints. i m helpless now....they are charging me 1.5 paisa per seconds instead of 0.5 paisa......feeling very sad and mind dip pressed.

Hi Aradhana,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Dear Anuu,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

vijay.bansode16@gmail.com Guest

Lightbulb Recharge Amount Transfer tatadocomo.

Dear Team,

I am 50/- Reupees on line Recharge Tata docomo,But My Mobile numer
    50/- Amount not Trasfer.Mobile number-8605531130.

On line Recharge Detials:

28-Apr-2012 TO TRANSFER MSBI2728300472IGA4080565 TRANSFER TO
    31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A 50.00 1,960.40
    (28-Apr-2012) INB TATA DOCOMO TATADOCOMO Payments
    Please Transfer amount My mobile number-8605531130.

Urgent Basis.

Vijay Bansode.
    Aurangabad.

Hi Vijay,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO

Default Irritating customer care service..

Hi Team,

I'm really dissatisfied with service provided by tata docomo. I,m facing multiple issues. They are deducting money without my knowledge and confirmation.
    And if i contact the customer care they are disconnecting the phone from there end without my confirmation. After that i won't be able to connect to customer care again.The customer care excecutives are misusing their right to block user. If they are not able to resolve the problem or they don't have the patience to resolve it, they are doing like that.
    Today i did one 3G recharge, but was not able to connect to 3G network. So called the customer care. They blocked my no without giving solution. I tried from different no and same thing happened. What i need to do next. I was searching for the escalation matrix of docomo. Totaly fed up with service. I hope somebody from management will take this seriously and make the changes.

Thanks and regards,
    Vino Jose

Hi Vermaneel,

Please be informed that Rs.13 has been already credited to your account on 20-April-2012.

Hi Sitaram,

Please be informed that as per the process, within 5 to 7 working days amount will be re credited to your Bank Account.

Hi Maxin,

Hi Yogesh,

Please be informed that upon checking with our records no wrong deductions have been found. Hence we are unable to process your request of refund. Also be informed that as per our records there is no VAS pack activated in your number.

Dear Customer

Please be informed that the amount of Rs. 13 has been credited to your mobile account.

Default Unsubscribe music mall service

i want my music mall service will be unsubscribe. But your costumer care will be not done very well.
    Please add my complaint against docomo costumer care. My docomo number is 8237238370.

Rukshana Guest

Lightbulb Regarding cricket pack of Rs 5 cancellation

Since last 10days in this mobile No.8123202610 cricket pack of Rs 5.00 is being deducted from this mobile No. daily. Recently I had paid the currency in the mobile. And daily it is being cut from the mobile. Sir, Pls stop the deduction like this, actually I have not activated of this sort type. Yesterday also I had talked in this mobile no to customer care for deactivation of the money. Uptill now it has not been deactivated,pls. see that it is stopped. Then it will be better for me.
    Rukshana.