Thread: complaint against Videocon mobile service centre (Videocon Mobile V1306)

Default complaint against Videocon mobile service centre (Videocon Mobile V1306)

I Am Kamlesh Bhardwaj, From Jaipur

I bought a VIDEOCON MOBILE phone, Model no: V1306, on 06.09.2010, from Satyam Electronics, Jaipur.
    After 3rd days I had facing a problem in my phone in Charging. so went to service centre of Videocon mobile named ' Accel Frontline Services Limited ' on 13.09.2010 (call id no- JPR-VG-10-0112644-DW).
    As per service station it is a problem of charging pin problem, so they kept my mobile and told me that you will get it back with in 2 days but I didnít get it back since 9 days.
    I also contact your customer service centre no, but didnít get any satisfactory reply. My Complaint no is MANIN827490910 DT.12/09/2010, MO906340910-IB DT 18/09/2010 & HAR9438909-IB DT.20/09/2010.
    I will never ever recommend Videocon mobile to any of my friends or relatives as I have had worst experience and struggling for past 10 days to get my issue resolved.

Now I am going to register a case against Videocon co. & his authorized service centre.

Kamlesh Kumar Bhardwaj
    B-146,Mahesh Nagar,
    Jaipur302015-Rajasthan- India
    M-9828241112

mohan rewatkar Guest

complaint against Videocon mobile service centre (Videocon Mobile V1705)

I Am Mohan rewatkar, From Nagpur
    I bought a VIDEOCON MOBILE phone, Model no: V1705, on 04.06.2010, from Magic Mobile,Nagpur.
    I was facing a problem from my mobile . so went to service centre of Videocon mobile named ' Accel Frontline Services Limited ' on 23.10.2010 (call id no- NGP-VG-10-0150812-DW).
    As per service station it is a problem due to liquid damage, so they kept my mobile and told me that you will get it back with in 7 days but I didnít get it back till date.
    I frequently contacted to Accel Frontline Services Limited, but didnít get any satisfactory reply. .
    I will never ever recommend Videocon mobile to any of my friends or relatives as I have had worst experience and struggling for past 27 days to get my issue resolved.

MOHAN N. REWATKAR
    M:- 9423409889

Bala-g Guest

Angry Unstructured network Ė videocon

I I bought VIDEOCON SIM couple of days back. Even though I availed booster pack facility, they deduct amount to make call in the same network. The reason they stated is, due to the software upgradation problem. The customers should not make call at a particular time (night 12 to morning 4), if they do so it will happen again, and the problem persist for days. They have not mentioned this at any of their information broacher/pamphlet.

Such a week Network weakens our nationís security system, I donít know how they are getting license, god only save the country.

Default Videocon Poor Customer Service...

I bougth Videocon SIM Card two months back and submitted my all address proof documents. Suddenly without any intimation they are disabled my incoming and outgoing calls last 3 days. Still they are not enabled my connection whenever I called they told within 4 hours will be activated....

Pooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Customer Service. I will never seen such a kind of poor customer service......................Get out from Videocon

Default Fraud

On 23rd morning i received a sms stating that 30 rupees is being deducted from my account for caller tune activation hough i have done nothing to activate caller tune. After that i talk to customer care repeatedly but everyone has the same word that we will get back to u.

i want to take necessary action against this kind ford service.

Angry frauds videocon

i dint actiivated any news scheme then to they activated n every month they cut my 50 rs bal n m calling to customer care they dnt respond. m so angry but dnt kw wat to do nw.

Default complain against services center

i bought a videocon mobile model no v1675 , just after one and half month..i contact to service center , they said that your phone seal is broken so i cannot provide u service , i explain that my cell gets fall from some height ,it might be brake that time ..i show him the phone screw there is some seal material are still remain ...he understand that phone never get open uptill ...than he asking for 550/- Rs for giving me service...so please take some action him.... my phone now in warranty ...
    service center name =manish telecom , multani dhanda, new delhi
    my contact no is 9953929313

Harshad Mistry is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2011

Unhappy Caller Tune Activated on Videocon Mobile No.

I'm Using Videocon service from Nov. 2010. They Activate Caller Tune from Telemarketing without Activation from my side They Activate Caller tune and charge for me Rs. 40/- (Rs. 30 for Monthly Charge and Rs. 10/- for Song Downloading). I make call to Their Customer Care exe. They take my Complain with on 24th of Feb. 2011 with Id No. 43310646. and inform me that on 26th of Feb. I will got Refund.

I'm not Got any message from them then I make call on 26th of Feb. and 27th. But their Exe. Give me not properly Answer and Cut my phone. Then I send mail to 121@videocon.com. They Informed me that the caller tune is activate by myself.. I can't believe After Click on "Cut Button (Red Button)" for Disconnect the call How they can activate the service ? Their Customer Care Service is really Discusting. Can you suggest me what I can do ? Even I'm not activate caller tune they charge me.

Hope I got Appropriate Response.. I don't know there are lots of people in this country who face same problem.

anadimishra24@yahoo.com Guest

Default After one month service center not given my mobile.

Dear Sir .

I am Anadi Mishra from Varanasi U.P. I have bought Vidiocon mobile V1705 Dated 07-06 2010.Fom Next Retail Chain Shop Varanasi Bill No-73511. I have given mobile for replacement of Key Pad and Joystick. Servive Centers Employee Said after 3 days you can take. But till date service center not given my mobile.Service Center Name is Vishal Communication ( Authorised Service Center of Vidiocon. My Complain ID of Service center is VC1-VG-11-0032268-DW.

Anadi Mishra

Default I want refund

On 7th midnight i received a sms stating that 30 Rs is being deducted from my account for caller tune activation after that again they deducted 15 Rs as subscription charges i have done nothing to activate caller tune. I filed a complaint agains them. My complaint no. is 51588716 earlier they said that u will get ur money in some time but today till 15th april nothing has been done at their part. And again they deducted Rs.20 as cricket subscription charges
    After that I talk to customer care repeatedly but no one is replying over there. They all trasfer my call to Balance departement but no one is taking the call over there.
    I m just frusted wid these guys want to take necessary action against this kind ford service.
    Can sumone pls help me in this regard.
    My no. is 9076497304

naresh malhotra Guest

my mob no 8268918383.i taken con on 17mar11 and submitted my document to dealer after 10day diconcted my no again i given all document two time to dealer and videocon gailre at sion.20march11 my mob service start.and again 22march suddenly disconnectedwithout any intimation.22mar i meet sh Shan (mob no 09321628941) at sion gailre he told shortly ur service will start now he BLACK MALING me.if u purches new mob Rs 1500 then ur service wil be start

Thumbs down Video con Mobile Services Is very poor

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Shiv kumar From Gurgaon. My videocon mobile No. 8529058234. On 26th april i got a massage that your balance deduct 30 Rs. for caller tune service. But actually i have not received any promotional sms or any call from videocon end or i am not interested in this type of services. Afterthat i contact to customer service executive but they dont tell me the single reason for deduct the balance. i contact many times but response of your all executive is very unsatisfied. My Case details no is 54955239. This is not a good behavior with customer.

So you are requested please solve my problem and return back my money. If you are not able to solve my problem than i will change the videocon services.

8528168051 Guest

Post Complaint against wrong deduction of rs 30/= without any reason

Kindly resolve the problem and remit rs 30/= immediately to my mobiles account

ALPESH SHAH Guest

Default Model N0. 1405 Videocon Mobile Handset Not Repaire & not Reply for the Baroda Sarvice

Respected sir
    My Name Is Alpesh Shah I am Liveing for Vadodara (gujarat). I am Parches Videocon Mobile Phone Mo.no.1405, Purchesh time is two Or Three Months,But May Mobile Is Automatic Discharge & Shutdow. So I Complain the Custemore Care & Submiit My Mobile Phoen but After One Monthe No reply For Sarvice & Some time Say the our Mobile Is Going on Ahemdabad. but Not Repairing & not Changing My Hand Set
    So My Request My Comlain follows
    Your Regard
    ALPESH SHAH
    VADODARA, GUJARAT

krishnan_vishnu is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default Videocon seems fraudulently charges Rs.30/- for called tune activation

I have rechared Rs.46/- 200 (mintues to any network ) not even 50minutes called. Now the calls not going thru.
    Video charges Rs.30/- for caller tune, without consumer confirmation.
    Customer Help always engaged unable to reach them . consumer court forum should help to resolve this issue and stop
    videocon such activities further to some other consumers

1. Complaint against videocon mobile .
    By amrishkj in forum Mobile Handset