This is a discussion on Indian Railway within the Product And Services forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; I am a daily pessanger b/w New Delhi & Khurja Jn. On 04.09.2010 I had to face some dirty behaviour ...
- 09-14-2010, 11:06 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
I am a daily pessanger b/w New Delhi & Khurja Jn. On 04.09.2010 I had to face some dirty behaviour by the booking clerk and I asked for the complaint book to Station Master on Duty. But he refused to give me the complaint book. Regarding this I send an email to so many officers of Indian Railway including Railway Minister also. But I regret to inform that I have not received any reply from anybody.
I only want to ask that if any consumer asks for Complaint Book, is it wrong ?
- By Unregistered in forum RailwaysReplies: 9Last Post: 02-28-2013, 02:23 PM
- By Sourav Saha in forum RailwaysReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:48 PM
- By Sunil god in forum RailwaysReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2009, 05:10 PM
- By Dipanjan in forum RailwaysReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2009, 07:41 PM
- By Unregistered in forum RailwaysReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:47 AM