This is a discussion on Meru Cabs within the Product And Services forums, part of the Miscellaneous category; Hello all I had booked for a Meru cab from my residence in Rajarajeshwari Nagar to BIAL on the 13 ...
- 09-14-2010, 08:55 AM #1Swamynathan Guest
I had booked for a Meru cab from my residence in Rajarajeshwari Nagar to BIAL on the 13 Sept 2010 for 14 Sept 0800 Hrs @ 21.08. recieved a confirmation ref number 515771 @ 21:13 on the same day.
14 September there was no update from Meru Services . Despite repeated calling there is no update from the customer service except for the fact they cite they have technical issues. My flight is scheduled to depart at 1025 Hrs and knowing Bangalore traffic i know how it is to travel.
Finally the cab turns at my door after 30 minutes delay and does not have the MDT ( meter ) functional. In order to make up for the time loss and my flight thr drivers generally drive rashly putting the passenger life and others on the road to Danger. I have instructed the driver to be slow even if I were to miss the flight because i dont think it is required to put life in danger to make in time for the flight.
How are to we rely on such services? and possibly there must be a mechanism to claim compensation from Meru if one misses his flight. In any case they must be pulled for defecient service and i stand to be compensated
- By Unregistered in forum TaxiReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2012, 09:10 AM
- By Unregistered in forum TaxiReplies: 9Last Post: 10-23-2011, 05:43 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2010, 03:24 PM
- By manjith.adapa in forum TaxiReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2010, 10:07 PM
- By Unregistered in forum TaxiReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2009, 11:20 PM