Thread: Leave and License registration by CIDCO

durga02 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2010

Default Leave and License registration by CIDCO

I am staying a rental house in Airoli, Navi Mumbai. I am purchasing a new car need registration of Leave & License agreement by CIDCO for vehicle registration at RTO, Navi Mumbai. This is a mandatory requirement by RTO for person living on rented house. For more than 15 days I have been following up with the house owner but he was delaying every day. After repeated follow up with him he agreed for coming to the register office in Airoli Sec 8A on 8th Sep 10 between 2:00 PM -3:00 PM. I called him at around 12:00 PM on 8th Sep 10 to remind him but he gave traffic reason and asked to postpone by a day. I agreed for the same. On 9th Sep 10, I again called him at around 12:00 PM to make sure that he comes to the registration office between 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM. He confirmed that he will come before 3:00 PM. I went to the registration office at 2:00 PM to wait for him and sent him a sms to be at the office before 3:00 PM. At around 2:30 PM I tried calling his number to check when was he going to come but he cell was unavailable. I kept on trying his cell till 3:00 PM but got no response. I returned back from the office at 3:10 PM. After harassing me for more than 15 days now he is refusing for CIDCO registration.
    My details:
    DURGANAND JHA
    Flat 103/B, Narmada Society, Sec 19, Airoli, Navi Mumbai -400708. Ph:9029496482
    My Owner’s details:
    DINESH SINGH
    Flat 101/E, Ojas Apartment, Plot E-2, Sec 20, Airoli, Navi Mumbai -400708. Ph:9833715546

durga02 is offline Junior Member

Last Post: 07-11-2013, 01:03 PM
  2. Radio license fee
    By Unregistered in forum Entertainment
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:27 PM
  3. Pay Bribe and Get Shop License: Complaint with ACB Pune filed.
    By Unregistered in forum Bad Response or Bribe