Thread: cheated by tanishq

nasreen is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

Default cheated by tanishq

Name:  tanishq-1.jpg

Please find attached bill copy of Tanishq Gol market, mahanagar, Lucknow from where we bought 2 bangles, the gold rates on 28th.Aug.2010 when we bought was Rs: 1910/= per gram as we have been told. We discussed the final rates and they told us that it will cost us above 50,000/= INR. So we finalized the same and told them to make the bill of the same they made a bill attached for the reference but never told us that what percentage of of making they are charging from us not they disclosed us the same One bangle which weighs was 11.89 gms costing Rs: 22,709.90 and the other weighs 11.47 gms costing Rs: 21,907.70. Making a total of Rs: 44,617.60 with Vat tax 1% on the same. Till 2 hours they mislead us and never discussed the making cost as we were in the impression that they will hopefully charge us nominal what other jewelars had previously charges us before.

And we had taken the bill that was for Rs: 53,175.00 and were surprised to see the same and recalculated the same and talked to them about that they had never told us that they will charge us this much around Rs: 8557.40 making charges just for 2 bangles 22 carat. If they would have told us this amount we would have never purchased the same from them. We also asked them in between what will the making charges will be but they overlooked this conversation and told us that it will be nominal. Is this eight thousand above rupees justifies their authenticity. Also they had not even mentioned on the bill what percentage would they normally charge on making on these ornaments. They had been misleading the customers by only writing making will be charged as appplicable i ask you what is this, it means they can charge any amount from the customers just like blackmailing. I talked them on the sam eday on phone but they refuse to cooperate and denied returning also half of this making charges and told us that if we return the ornaments to them they will cut off and not return us the making charges which means they will keep the making charges giving us a loss a whole.

Please help us and guide us what to do in this matter, we are overall chaeated.

nasreen rehman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cheated by tanishq-sam_0544.jpg   cheated by tanishq-sam_0557.jpg   cheated by tanishq-sam_0558.jpg

Default Making charges are huge

They charged 19% as making charges , which is far above others.Buyers should be aware of these oinn case they are indulging in luxuries than getting disappointed after.

pratimasingh is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Unhappy Non-compli​ance of ATM-Compla​in regarding

I have [COLOR=#009900 !important]a Savings Account[/COLOR] No. 0104201 1007004 in Oriental Bank Of Commerce, at mathura Holi Gate.

I used oriental bank of commerce, at Sanjay Institute, mathura ATM with ATM-Card No. 6220180311500083903 on 06th june, 2012 for withdrawing amount of Rs.1000/-. But I did not get any amount with transactions. Surprisingly Rs. 1000/- had been debited from [COLOR=#009900 !important]my Savings Account[/COLOR].I request for the amount took place on 06.06.12 at the ATM counter.

May I request you to kindly comply the matter as soon as possible.

Yous sincerely,

Pratima Singh,
    Sanjaya Inst. of Engg. & Mgmt.
    chaumuhan, Mathura,

Savings Account No. 0104201 1007004.

pratimasingh is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I have [COLOR=#009900 !important]a Savings Account[/COLOR] No. 0104201 1007004 in [COLOR=#009900 !important]Oriental Bank Of [COLOR=#009900 !important]Commerce, at mathura Holi Gate.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    I used oriental bank of commerce, at Sanjay Institute, mathura ATM with ATM-Card No. 6220180311500083903 on 06th june, 2012 for [COLOR=#009900 !important]withdrawing amount of Rs.1000/-. But I did not get any amount with transactions. Surprisingly Rs. 1000/- had been debited from [/COLOR][COLOR=#009900 !important][COLOR=#009900 !important]my Savings Account[/COLOR][/COLOR].I request for the amount took place on 06.06.12 at the ATM counter.

May I request you to kindly comply the matter as soon as possible.

Yous sincerely,

Pratima Singh,
    Sanjaya Inst. of Engg. & Mgmt.
    chaumuhan, Mathura,

[COLOR=#009900 !important]Savings Account No. [/COLOR]0104201 1007004.

1. Complaint against Tanishq for return of gold jewellery policy
    By Pradip Kothali in forum Non Electric Items
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:00 PM
  2. Cheated by AVA
    By manish.sinha in forum Other Electronics Products
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 01:26 PM
  3. Complaint & guidence against Bad service of tanishq Gold Jwellery.
    By Sarikachaurasia in forum Cloths And Accessories
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 12:49 PM
  4. Cheated by BIG TV
    By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 09:18 PM