Thread: WWICS Immigration Consultant company - Bangalore

Rameshsagar is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default WWICS Immigration Consultant company - Bangalore

I am Ramesh Krishnasagar working as a Senior R&D Engineer in a software firm. I had applied for a Canadian PR in the month of October 2005 through Bangalore branch of this fradulent consultant company called WWICS. When I was applying, they had promised me that I will get my PR within 3 years. It is April 2010 now and still the process has not even started with the Canadian High Commission.

So, basically speaking the company has done nothing even in terms of labour as I filled all the forms, wrote all the essays required and gave it to them. They literally did Nothing!!!!

They have taken loads of money from me saying that I will be convered under a Golden Package where I will be given welcome in Canada and even place to stay for the intial weeks. So, the Package includes all of these. Please note this.

In this situation, I decided to withdraw my application as it is around 5 years and that I still don't want to wait for a Canadian PR when the process has not even started.

But the manager says that he cannot refund me even a paisa as it is per their company rules and policies. Inspite of me contacting them over emails and phone thousands of times, they are not even giving proper response to me.

I have lost lakhs of money in this. Please take this complaint of me and provide me justice and teach a lesson to fraud companies like these.

Ramesh.

Thumbs up I dont aggree with this

According to me you all guys are wrong. As i got the visa in just 6 months with the help of WWICS, they are the best immigration consultant in India. If you search on the internet "best immigration consultant in world" you will find them on the top. Now how come they do such thing as this will get their sleeves dirty.

I found them on the internet while searching the best immigration consultant in world. i was looking for help on the internet so that i can file my application for the Canada immigration. I asked wwics everything and They told me every thing about the permanent residence visa, so i trusted them. But when i saw the negative comments i was also afraid that i might have taken the wrong decision. As after paying over 80, 000 rs i was worried that my hard earned money is gone and can never come back.

but i waited for whole 11 months, and one fine day i got a phone call from them that my application for permanent residence visa is approved. They called me to their head office in Mohali to collect.

According to me the complainers have done something wrong on their end. they might have send or submitted the wrong documents. Or they didn't followed them as i did. there must be some mistake from the customer end as they have got more than 15 years of experience in this field so how they can be wrong or faulty.

I use to recommend their services to all of my know persons, as i got their best of the services.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameshsagar View Post

Tahir Guest

Thumbs down The reply to Ramesh's query by the guest user is an absolute bullshit

The reply to Ramesh's query by the guest user is an absolute bullshit. Initially he says he got the Visa in 6 months and then he says he waited for 11 months and then he got the Visa, who knows it can be someone from WWICS who has replied to his complaint just to cover companies mistakes. If it would have been possible for a person to get a canadian visa in 6 months then I would have been sitting in canada by now enjoying my lif. I'm an engineer from a recognised university and with an experince of more than 6 years and I have been frequently following up with these guys butu after 4 years i get the response from them about the status as "Know your Interest" I have already paid more than 80000 RS but have'nt got a single possitive response from them. They do one beautiful thing they wish you on your birthday and wedding annivarsary every year and do nothing else.

What could be more frustrating than waiting for the immigration for more than 4 years from the day of registration. I have applied for the immigration in 2006 and still the application is in progress. When asked I was told that it will take another 2 years for me to get my meidcals. This is absolutely dissapointing that it would take 6 years and more to immigrate to Canada. By the time I get my Visa I think all the opportunities would be saturated and I would be struggling there to survive rather than making money and being happy. I dont know what to do now. To withdraw my application by doing which I would loose the money that I have invested on this and the only other option is wait for another 2 to 3 years. I did not expect this from an organisation like WWICS. I should have rather applied for immigration myself online through CIC website.

Syed

Default Complaint

Hello Team,

This is in regards to PR for canada which was filed in the year 2008 where i was told i would get my High commision File number in 45 days which got delayed by more than 3 months and i didnt want to proceed further with the case as they came up with teh information that we dont have a job for Software engieers and had asked me to Change My Profile and Give some fake experience in Teaching Line , i was not very happy with teh same and infromed them i would like to Withdraw the case, initally they didnt agre and they convinced me to apply for some other country , but i was not very happy and told them clearly im not ok with your organization

Later they Procedded with the Refund Process stating that they could try their best to get the money back, this happened in the month of June 2009

I would like to inform that All false information are given by the Branch Office ie ie Bangalore Branch , the Cheque from high Commision was received in the month of April but no information was given to me until i had to call to branch in the month of June , which was delayed by 2months.

Later they had asked me to Send across the consent Letter as i was not in Bangalore due to personal reasons
    RIght now the Branch doesnt give me proper response when i call them, the conerned person whom i was interacting with never would respond to my calls. as per the Email Chain below the Second Cheque of $800 should have been dispatched on 10th decemeber but now when i called the branch they had informed it will take another 4 weeks, i have told them very clearly that i have taken a loan to pay the initial amount and iam unable to pay the EMI to the bank as i was on loss of pay for more than a year. But they dont understand the criticality of the issue.

I have taken a GOld package and the total amount paid was 1.25 lacs but right now iam getting only 68000 refund , could you please let me know when will i get the Remaining amount , i was been informed by the branch office that cheques would be released as part payment , so i will be getting the remaining amount later.

A fradulent cOmpany and the people who work there also wont give proper information and they dont bother to Reposnd to our calls.,

gayathri venkateswaran is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Hello Team,

Default Dont Spoil the Forums

Dear ALL

This is the warning letter to all of you please remove all of your positive/negative blog posted here against this company. If you have proof please paste it here, fail to do so will take necessary action against you. So be careful while posting any negative comments against any company on this site.

WWICS Guest

Default Regarding your case with WWICS

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

We are replying you on behalf of WWICS head office. and we are very sorry for inconvenience caused by our branch personals.

I have raised the matter in concerned branch. They will get in touch with you very soon.

I request you to kindly remove the blog from this site.

In case of any query or problem you can write to mark a mail(CC) to me regarding anything

Navneet Puri
    WWICS HO Mohali

aanburaj is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Mr. Navneet Puri,

I'm also your another client like Ramesh, and my name is Antony who registered with your Trichy branch in the year 2006. I also faced all false promises given by your executives and became a victim.

Suddenly without informing you closed your trichy office and when called they said the same will be followed by Coimbatore office. This thing you should have called and informed us. Those contact numbers furnished by your customer care does not work nowadys.

It may be only Ramesh, myself or someone able to find a forum like this and we are sharing our grievances. What about others who don't know waht to do?

Please share your mail id and phone number so that we can contact if you really want to help us.

Still in belief,

Antony

Default Wwics -fraud consultancy

Hi my name is anthony . i also applied for canada immigration from this consultancy and the same thing happned. 2 years no calls . they have taken loads of money from me

i have registered a police and consumer complaint but no action is being taken
    DO NOT GO TO THIS CONSULTANCY

Default WWICS Mohali.

I have applied online for my assessment for eligibility for Canadian PR. I was intimated that I am eligible and my wife will be made the primary applicant.Once They declare me eligible I was stunned by repeated call from WWICS head office and Hoshiarpur Branch to start my case and I got trapped. One Sr Marketing executive of the Hoshiarpur Branch approached me and futher explained me the whole process and told me that if at any stage my case gets unsuccessful I will be get my full fee back except retainer fees of Rs 25,000/-. I started the processing of my case and submitted the said amount of Rs25000- then 30000/- as retainer fees, Rs 20,000/- professional fees USA$400 GSBC fees and VPF CAN$1100. I was not provided with the written contract and i was told that it will be generated once the fee is updated with head office with mohali, so I was not aware what will be in the contract. Once the contract is generated there was no clause of refund in it , so I asked the dealing staff to add the refund clause and it was done mutually. I submitted all my required documents with full fees of WWICS and VPF to file my case with CHC. After a few days passed I started getting threat calls from Hoshiarpur Branch of WWICS that i have to change the contract otherwise my case will be delayed and even stopped. U will be shocked to know that in spite of the fact that my case was filed with CHC Canada they asked me to change the contract. further when the CHC file no was received they refused to release my documents and as a result I was forced to withdraw under severe pressure. They terrorized me like anything by calling me to resign the contract. Now i am going to file a case for there malpractice with the consumer forum to get my money back with damages as they have failed to refund my money till date. If u have anything to say kindly mail me davenitin1980@yahoo.

I don't agree on these comments. I am also a customer / client of wwics, its all because of them that i am in Canada well settled and doing business. i was nothing in India. but now i got everything here in Canada. its not all about me and my experience, it happened to my friends who also used the services of wwics and they are here with me in Canada. Me and my friends from Ludhiana all are here in with Permanent Resident Visa. I think there is something what we call "Miss-communication" between you and wwics. i myself kept on asking and they kept on giving me answers which satisfied me every time that i have invested in right place. as per the rejection thing i might be due to the Immigration laws changes very often or the documents are not as true as they should be. I mean to say the investigation of the documents are in their hand, one single document can leads you to rejection. As per the immigration norms we need to submit the documents which must be true / original. This is what i did and i got the service at the fullest of satisfaction.

Thanks to wwics who brought my Indian friends to me here in Canada. I would recommend them to each and every friends, relatives every person who are left in India or want to come Canada, to use wwics's services.

Jaspinder Singh
    Ludhiana/ Toronto (Canada)

Default I dont Agreee to these post

Jaspinder Singh
    Ludhiana/ Toronto (Canada)

Default Cheating and negligence

DEAR SIR,
    i am Mary and i work as a speech language pathologist since july 2008. I was registered with so called company WWICS, Bangalore Branch in order to migrate to canada. With malafide intensions and ulterior motives, they made me sign the contract on 4-4-2010 and collected a sum of Rs 30,000/-and subsequently an additional sum of Rs.20,000/- on 4/5/2010.
    It is submitted that on the same day Assisstant Branch Manager demanded me to furnish a demand draft for USD 1500 as Professional Fee of WWICS, favouring M/s.Global Strategic Consultancy. They even asked me to write IELTS test , which i had written earlier which had validity till May 2010. After few days, WWICS people called me and directed to take back the Demand draft of USD 1500 paid earlier and requested to pay a sum of Rs.70,000/- and i accordingly cancelled the said DD on 18/5/2010 and issued a Cheque dated 31/5/2010 in favour of WWICS, which was duly encashed by the said Accused.

After repeated information that, i would complete my two years of service only by July 2010 and accordingly i would sign the Agreements thereafter and also make the said payments as required by WWICS, but WWICS with malafide intentions forced me to sign the Agreements and accordingly collected a sum of Rs.1,20,000/- from me under various heads on different dates as mentioned herein above.

on 26/6/2010 the Canadian Immigration introduced certain changes and published a New NOC List which did not include Speech Language Pathology Profession (Earlier under NOC 3141), but WWICS failed and neglected to inform about the changed Rules and on the other hand after completion of Service of 2 years, the WWICS forced me to take up the Application under the NOC Code 2121 which relates to Biologist and related Scientist.

After realising that the company had cheated by forcibily taking the Application way back in April 2010, before completing 2 years of experience and forcing to migrate under different category made me withdraw the application and requested to refund the entire amount of Rs.1,20,000/- which was collected by them with malafide intentions.

After repeated mails and calls, WWICS people don't even bother to reply back.

Mary

sam1 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

sir whatever happened to ramesh and antony is exactly true and i am also a victim to it from coimbatore branch who have lost more than 1.5 lakks to them without any progress but jus for wishing us on our birthdays and anniversaries.plz tell us the way to get our money back or to reach canada...!!All of a sudden you have closed the coimbatore branch and has sent an email with Chennai branch address and phone number but we have been calling them for days together but no use the line is not reachable...!!!

Rameshsagar is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Dear Mr. Navneet,

Its been more than 8 months now, since you have posted this replied. But NOBODY has got back to me from the Bangalore Branch.
    I can remove the post if I get real justice. It is such a hard earned money and your WWICS manager who enjoy their lives, sitting in their chairs will never understand the value of it.
    I can even write great things about your company in this blog, if you give my money back.

Please do send me your e-mail ID / contact number.

1. General Consultant & Physicion