Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WWICS Immigration Consultant company - Bangalore

Tahir,

Thanks for seconding me buddy. There are lots and lots of people like you and me.

We struggle like pigs to earn this money and they put that in their pockets so easily.

I think we should start like Anna Hazare to fight against WWICS to get our money back!

Rameshsagar.

rubinajoshi is offline Junior Member

I am lawyer in Chandigarh and can help you all against immigration frauds by getting a refund and compensation from immigration companies. Contact me with your cases. I can help you by getting full refunds if the fault is of immigration company. Employees out here just reply so that these posts get hidden but will not do anything.

Contact me and we will fight a case

tito is offline Junior Member

My wwics file number is : 61708 , and I am a consumer who has been cheated by wwics recently.They took 45K rupees from me as fees one year back and never responded to any of my queries till then. I dont know If I will even get my money back.

The guy called Navneet is the consumer complains taking guy. But he never responded, I called their HO in Punjab and talked to this,he said to mail him and gave his ID as : navneet@wwicsgroup.com. I said I cant complain in email as he wont respond in first case,he told he will inform this to higher authorities if I sent email only,So I sent him email,it been 3 weeks now and he has never responded even after sending the same mails.

I think WWICS is a real fraud company run from Punjab and the court in Punjab shud take steps to shut it down.There are many people who got cheated like me.

I also see some positive comments posted by guest users and newly joined users.These are fake posts to boost the image of wwics and I see them posting fake positive comments in almost all the internet forums.This is a cheap trick done by wwics itself, but wwics shud think that all internet users are not dumb and we know how to differentiate between fake comments and real ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameshsagar View Post
    Dear Mr. Navneet,

Its been more than 8 months now, since you have posted this replied. But NOBODY has got back to me from the Bangalore Branch.
    I can remove the post if I get real justice. It is such a hard earned money and your WWICS manager who enjoy their lives, sitting in their chairs will never understand the value of it.
    I can even write great things about your company in this blog, if you give my money back.

Please do send me your e-mail ID / contact number.

Ramesh.

tito is offline Junior Member

Can you help me file a complaint against wwics please ? I have my file number and the receipt of the money they took from me plus all the documents you need as proof to file the complaint against them.They took 45K rupees from me and its been one year since they took it.After they received the money,they never respond to anything. Please PM me to get my contact details.

Mr. Tito,

Please do let me know if anyone is ready to help you lodge your complaint.
    I have been trying to contact the Admin of this forum for quite a long time. But no response!

Nobody is helping me out to file the complaint.
    Please msg me if you get to know something.

Ramesh.

praveen.j.nk is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Hello All,

My name is Praveen. I also had a very sad story about the services that i received from your bangalore branch. The services are waste and they only suck your money. No matter what ever happened they wont respond to your queries.

I am also a person who has been trapped on their golden and sweet like words. Initially it self they will ask the money by saying that if you pay the amount it will be processed quickly. It happened to me for 6 months back so far there is nothing happened. They will give so many fault message for the money. No ethic in their work. Better be careful if you are choosing to go with this firm.

still i am fighting for the money which i paid to them for no service. I know their bangalore and corporate service and it is very very very pooor ... please dont choose to go with them.

Praveen

praveen.j.nk is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Angry WWICS cheating - bangalore office

Hello All,

Please do not proceed with the WWICS consultancy since it is fraud and cheating. They just want to suck you money. Never beleive them... It is my sincere advice as it happened to me like that... Please check and many times before you proceed your application.

My story is like this. I have contacted WWICS bangalore for imigration and they took money and after that there is no response. i dont know what happened to their service. Dont ever believe to them. Their sweet words, no use.

Be sure what will happen before proceeding with your application. I am sure that there is no response for most of your queries. Once they got your money thats it. It is gone.. it is tough to get it back..

Dont get cheated with these guys...

Again and again please dont proceed with WWICS.

Regards- Praveen

B R Shankar Guest

Default Better to avoid WWICS

I applied in year 2006 and still not there was no reply. Suddenly they called me today saying that I got a letter from CIC but I have to pay 30,000/- to proceed further now. I PAID ALL MONEY AS PART OF GOLD PACKAGE and now they are saying I have to apply again. They told that I do not have to pay High Commission fee but I have to pay additional processing fee.

In this same blog, few guys said that WWICS good company, can they reply to my question?

B Ravi Shankar

Rajatarya123 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default Lets all unite against WWICS and we can file case

Hi All,
    Lets all unite against WWICS and we can file a case against WWICS.
    This is high time and we need our work done or wwics should refund our money with full interest.
    Guys - This is a serious matter and those who are seriously inclined to get their work done or Refund of their money, please get back to me on this post.
    One to one fight will not work. come on this forum and we can start executing our strategies against WWICS.
    First step is to log a complain in consumer forum against WWICS in all of your respective areas. No further payments to WWICS- whatever trick they use- dont fall for that.

IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS -THEN COME AND UNITE ON THIS FORUM.

Apr 2010

Rajatarya - can you please share your email ID. I will email you in details about the proceedings. Regards, Ramesh.

Default Big cheaters

Dear All,

Now WWICS is diversifying their bussiness into real estate. they are pouring our money into real estate. Last year they didint file not even 1000 cases for Canada Immigration. They are collecting huge amount of (15000 USD). for state sponsership program and AEO program. But not even one case got sucess. The spl investigation team raided there corporate office and sealed thier offices more than 5 days. they also doing hawala scams. they are regd one company in Dubai (Tax free country) and they are exporting huge amount of USD to this company. for that they need not to pay tax. they are the cheaters

swapnilpuri is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Hi, I am one of the victim of WWICS Bangalore. I am in US currently and I filed for my case in Sep 2005. I also want to file case against them. Please let me know what is needed from my side.
    Swapnil

swapnilpuri is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Will you be able to help me. I am in US right now.

Swapnil

Apr 2010

Guys, I am planning to file a consumer court case against WWICS in a short time. If anyone is interested in joining me, please send an email to rameshsagar.k@gmail.com. If all of us join together and do this, we can surely suceed. Kind regards, Ramesh.

Angry Cheated by WWICS AbuDhabi Branch

I was cheated by WWICS abudhabi branch. they got 45K indian rupees from me , telling that they will file to canada.. and I gave them my resume and work experience certificate and watever documents they asked for. And they told me they have filed the case. After sometime , I thought to going to the branch and checking the status. The Abudhabi branch was shutdown and locked !! . I contacted their Punjab headoffice and some one rudely answered and gave me an email ID for their Dubai branch. When I contacted them , they said they do not know anything about my application or my application number. Now I returned to India and is working in a software company here.

I lost my 45K rupees for nothing. I want to sue these cheats.I have some influential friends in Canada and I am planning to sue their Canadian office in canadian court,thought not in my name , as the laws do not apply to person in India. But I can lodge a case against them thru my friend by public opinion. There is no use filing case against them in India and they will bribe and it will take years to take them out. What we need is a quick and collaborative effort. Rather than one person fighting alone against them , we can form a facebook group or a group mail , plan and discuss our plan of action against them.

The positive posts in this forum are given by the marketting people in WWICS. Any person with common sense will understand that.I can testify against them. Please mail me at titomc@gmail.com if you want to know my bad experience with them and collaborate and sue them as a group.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast