Thread: nerolac paints india

jain shripal Guest

Default nerolac paints india

I had got my house painted in april-may 2009 , from june there were some blue kind
    of spots appearing we complaint to nerolac guy avinash singh ( frontman of nerolac)
    we also compalint to the customer call center.
    the same complaints ve been done n no of times since then they say we will do the
    needful, twice they got it inspected also, avinash did say the paint job need to be
    redone.
    NOTE: This problem is arising on the wall which we got painted DISNEY CHARACTE for
    ehich I paid 50rs sq feet , the same work also still is incomplete. One name & some
    nusic notes & balloon are yet to be painted.
    For all these they just keep saying we will get it done.
    Can u pls guide as how to move further.
    Thx for your timeShripal9322820262

Thumbs down Have a look of your ontactor work.

Respected Concern Authorities,
    My Name is Deepak Sharma who is a resident of 115-Bharat apartment Sec-13 Rohini,Delhi.
    Sir i had taken you Home paint services because i have heared a lot about your esteemed company. But the image of your company got vanish when your contractor performed work in my hose. Therefore i request the concern Authorities, to have a look of work performed in my house.I will be highly obliged to you.

Thankingyou

I had given the painting contract on 20.12.2009 for painting of my house at :
    Tower 2, Flat No.703,
    Flower Valley, E.E.Highway,
    Thane (West) – 400601
    I was told that the painting of my house would get completed in 30-35 days. We are on 19th May today and the work completed is 25-30%. i.e. in 5 months.
    None of your representatives is coming to visit the site and see the progress of the work.
    Your contractor, Mr.Parmatma comes as and when he feels like. He has been more busy taking PRIVATE CONTRACTS and attending to his private contracts. A couple of times he has travelled to Jaipur on his private contracts or else while in town he is busy executing jobs he has taken up directly at the cost of delaying and harassing the customers which he gets through the company ‘Nerolac Home Stylers’. I wouldn’t be surprised if perhaps your executives are also working in collusion with him. Otherwise he wouldn’t be encouraged to this extent.
    More surprising is the fact that about 20 days back, he asked for Money from me for executing the remaining job, threatening me that if I didn’t pay him money my work will be stopped. I didn’t pay him money and true to his promise my work has been stopped for no rhyme and reason. My follow up with Mr.Ved Prakash at Delhi/Noida on telephone a number of times has yielded no results but has certainly increased my telephone bills.
    The frequent resignations of all your executives in Delhi as well as Mumbai has further added to my problems with nobody feeling the responsibility or being answerable to the customers. Also the monsoon in Mumbai is just 10-15 days away.
    As a result I am left with no other alternative than to request you for refunding my amount.
    Yours truly,
    Raj Advani
    9820131145

I had painted my house through the nerolac home stylers facility. As per the quotation dated 9th April 11 received from your representative Mr. Avinash Pal, the interiors were to be painted by applying three coats of paints. Same was the case with the exteriors. As agreed, we had paid the agreed amount as per the terms of the agreement. But the contractor applied only two coats of paints to the interiors and no primer was applied on the exteriors. The work was completed in the last week of April 11. The third coat of paint on the exterior was also applied with a lot of reluctance from your contractor and after lots of effort from our side.

We request that due to the above lapses on the part of your contractor, we would want a extended warranty for both the interiors and exteriors paint applied.

1. India Today Book Club; a fraud organisation of India Today Group