An eticket was booked by me on irctc on 30.11.2012 which was a Waiting List Tatkal ticket and subsequently it was cancelled on the same day i.e. 30.11.2012.Ticket and Refund particulars are as follows:

Ticket History
Pnr Number: 8430616304 Transaction ID: 0600002450 Train No: 12001
Train Name: NDLS SHATABDI E From Station: BHOPAL JN(BPL) To Station: NEW DELHI(NDLS)
Date Of Journey: 01-Dec-2012 Class: CC Boarding: BHOPAL JN(BPL)
Resv Upto: NEW DELHI(NDLS) Date Of Booking: 30-Nov-2012 Total Ticket Fare: Rs 1042.00
Ticket Details
S# Name Age Sex Reservation Status
1 PRIYANKA OJHA 24 Female Cancelled
Refund Details
Cancelled Date: 30-NOV-2012 Refund Amount: Rs 0 Refund Status: Refunded
Receipt Number: Refund Date:

Since the Tatkal ticket was not confirmed, the refund amount should not be Rs.0 in this case. I made the complaint to IRCTC Customer care on 15.12.2012, when the refund was not received in my account. Then IRCTC informed me that the ticket was confirmed and being a tatkal ticket no refund will be granted on this particular transaction. However when I cancelled the ticket it was showing as waiting and therefore it was cancelled. I called the Customer care also, the executive told me that irctc website is not updated immediately and therefore the ticket was shown as waiting ,but it was confirmed and I should have checked it through 139 enquiry option.I have sent various mails to them for giving me a proof for confirmation of my ticket and now they are being non responsive. I need a proper explanation from IRCTC about the transaction and want the refund amount.

My contact details are: