Thread: Deactivation of VAS in Reliance GSM phone

prasadn57 Guest

Angry Deactivation of VAS in Reliance GSM phone

I'm subscribing the Reliance GSM services on my phone number 7735906473. I'm facing problems as every now and then, they are deducting money from my balance. I find this a severe issue and I want your help in deactivating all VAS services and refund the amounts, including the Rs.39 message service.

R_COMcare3 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by prasadn57 View Post

R_COMcare3 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by prasadn57 View Post

N Prasad

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

Default SMS pack 26 deactivation

I'm subscribing the Reliance GSM services on my phone number 9313770259. I'm facing problems as every now and then, they are deducting money from my balance. I find this a severe issue and I want your help in deactivating all VAS services and refund the amounts, including the Rs.26 message service.

R_COMcare8 is offline Senior Member

R_COMcare8 is offline Senior Member

Cheers,

Angry value added services in reliance gsm

i am also suffering with the same reliance is a big chore always cutting the balance with information by activating the services .
    I am fed up with this any one help plz tell me the solution. if any???

Default Deactivate VAS services reliance

I have been trying to deactivate all VAS services from my reliance phone 9555921087.

Customer care is not helping me. I called many times.

Saregama VAS to be deactivated. I am loosing Rs. 5 everyday.

Please help me.

Keshav

unregistered Guest

Angry Vas and other services

Hello

Am a reliance gsm subscriber bearing number 8144646493. I have recently ported into reliance. Without my intention, there is some cricket alert service activated on my account and am being irritated with some push messages and needless to mention, I was being charged some 2/- for the same. Am unable to deactivate it and also am not able to reach customer care. When am trying to reach customer care, it says the number is invalid. Please deactivate it.

Also I've done my FRC with 101. After that i have recharged with 29/- to avail STD offer of 25 paise for minute for 300 STD minutes. But am being charged with usual tarrif. On enquiry, I have come to know that 29/- is invalid when am not 101 tarrif. When its invalid, why does 29/- pack activated successfully? Please refund it.

And I've got a pop up saying dial *567*051# and get 500mb gprs free...when I did that, to my surprise, 51/- was deducted from my account. But the message did not say me that 51/- will be deducted. Please refund the same and need less to say that I dont want 500mb gprs. Please cancel the same

Please resolve all the issues at the earliest.

Naresh
    +91 8144646493

Default Deactivation all VAS service

I'm subscribing the Reliance GSM services on my phone number 8695212865. I'm facing problems as every now and then, they are deducting money from my balance. I find this a severe issue and I want your help in deactivating all VAS services and refund the amounts.

JP

Default VAS 39 deduction

my number 8575548555 has been deducted VAS 39 sms pack every month. Please resolve.

ketkip Guest

Default deactivation of vas services and refund of money

my mobile no is 9579612453.....i am irritated with the unwanted vas services and i have large amount of money in dat..... i want it to get disconnected promptly....and also want my money refunded......

R_COMcare7 is offline Senior Member

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, As per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform you that sms pack has been successfully deactivated from your account.

Default osiyan sms pack

my number-7308180018, kindly deactivate osiyan sms pack and refund the amount, which was activated without any intimation.

Default Deactivating my service

I'm subscribing the Reliance GSM services on my phone number 9018094288. I'm facing problems as every now and then, they are deducting money from my balance. I find this a severe issue and I want your help in deactivating all VAS services and refund the amounts, message service.

AHMAD