View Poll Results: How do you rate Reliance broadband service?

Voters
3. This poll is closed
  • Bad

2 66.67%
  • Very Bad

0 0%

mohans Guest

Unhappy Reliance Net connect Broadband Disconnection

This is a complaint regarding Reliance Net Connect
    My Reliance Number is 7483161263 Account No 5000022698​03
    I had requested the Reliance customer care to Disconnect my reliance net connect broadband connection on 6th June 2012.
    Complaint Number is 180583623
    Customer care excecutive said that it will take 15 days to do it. Now today its 29th June almost month and they have not done the disconnection. Instead of this they have send 2 months of bills amounting to RS1800/- even though i have not used the connection for the last one months + numerous calls to pay the bill + SMS messages.

Please resolve this as soon as possible.

Mohans

k.k.jegan Guest

Exclamation I want to disconnect my reliance net connection

My no is 09382263863.i want to disconnect my net connection.
    Pls disconnect it.

9392950567 Guest

Default disconnect my netconnection

I am going to abroad so plz disconnect my net connection after this bill after that i wont pay any bill to u if u wont disconnect my net connection means that your problem only so plz do me favor

RAJ RANI Guest

Default Disconnection my Reliance Internet Connection (3G Mobile Broadband No. 9569921825)

I want to disconnect my reliance net connection. My Reliance 3G Mobile Broadband No. is 9569921825 and Relationship No. :500003683991.
    Please disconnect my internet connection from 30-11-2012. I have already sent e-mail to customercare@relianceada.com on Sat, Nov 24, 2012
    at 1:26 PM but after 2 days I have not received any message/e-mail regarding disconnection of Internet Connection. Sir please do the needful.

Please inform me on my mobile 99988306276 or SMS and do this urgently. I shall be thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Yours faithfully,

RAJ RANI
    H NO 398 PHASE 11 MOHALI
    MOHALI SD-W3GT,CHANDIGARH
    MOHALI - 160070, CHANDIGARH

9382792842 this my relaince postpaid data card no ... i need disconnect this connection

R_COMcare4 is offline Senior Member

Cheers,

RCOM Care

Default regarding disconnection of reliance

Hi sir/madam my reliance netconnect data card number is 9381513991.i payed complete bill and diconnected before 6 months.....but still now I am receiving bill and now bill is 600.....when I call to customer care,they are saying that connection has been terminated........but I am receiving bill........pls solve my problem

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Cheers,

Default Disconnection of Reliance NetConnect +

I undersigned have a Reliance Netconnect + connection(MDN No:9346245713). I have been using this connection from past six month. I want to discontinue with the service. The reason for disconnection is due to slow internet Access and wrong billing system i am really disappointed with your customer care and services and no responses from your executive for the same it is happening from last 3 months and i am paying for nothing. I already paid the remaining dues. Please let me know the amount that I need to pay. Please let me know if I need to follow any other procedure to get be disconnected or if I need to submit any documents. Request you to disconnect the service. I am facing really serious problem please check..
    kindly revert to this mail for the same..after that no further Bills would be payable from me...

Ratan Tiwari

rthamilselvan Guest

Default Frequent disconnect of internet connection

DEAR SIR,
    MY NAME:R.THAMILSELVAN
    LANDLINE No: 04223069169
    CUSTOMER No: 339738581110

I GOT BROADBAND CONNECTION 2 MONTHS AGO. I AM GETTING DISCONNECTING FREQUENTLY NETCONNECTION. I MADE NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS AND STILL PROBLEM HAS NOT SOLVED. I WANTS TO DISCONNECT THE LINE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.THANKS.
    MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: rthamilselvan@yahoo.com

sajid panja Guest

Default disconection my reliance no 0731-3914068,69,70,71,72

I have a group connection of reliance communication.that no is 0731-3914068,69,70,71,72. i do not use this connection of last 7 months.sir please dissconnect this as soon as possible.my no is 9300855000.

Sajid Panja

Default Reg no 8595350219

hI,

I AM GETTING CALLS FROM RELIANCE LEGAL FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE LAST BILL WHICH WAS NOT PAID BY ME. I FACED THE ISSUE THEN AFTER DISCONNECTION , THAT I COULD NOT PAY THE BILL ONLINE . ONE REPRESENTATIVE FROM RELIANCE CALLED ME THEN AND SAID HE WILL COME TO COLLECT THE BILL AND I AGREED BUT HE DINT SHOW UP. NOW AFTER 3-4 MONTHS I GOT CALL FROM RELIANCE LEAGA TO PAY BILL AND NOW SAME ERROR "Please enter a valid Subscriber Number" and i am not able to pay it. ON GOING TO RELIANCE STORE FOR CONTINOUSLY 4 DAYS BILL PAYMENT WAS NOT SUCESSFUL. SOMETIME SERVER PROBLEM SOMETIMES THE PAYMENT OPTION IS NOT HIGHLIGHTED. NOW I AM ASKING TO COLLECT THE PAYMENT FROM MY HOME AND THEY ARE SAYING SORRY THEY CANT COLLECT...

JUST NEED A FAST RESPONSE AS HOE TO PAY THE BILL..... BECAUSE I AM GETTING IRRITATING CALLS REGARDING THAT...

MY NO IS 8595350219