Thread: Complaint Against LG Customer Services

shashankarora is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default Complaint Against LG Customer Services

I have logged complaint against the LG ac (windows) and as per the service centre they have to attend complaints within 24 hours. But after passing more than 4 days, no body was attend the complaint whenever I have regularly following with the toll free number as well as i visited the local lg service centre (Yamuna Vihar, Delhi). But still no one was attend the complaint. My complaint number is RNA120619054244 dated 19th june 2012 to the lg customer care no - 1800-180-9999.

Default Unauthorized Charges and misleading people

Yesterday I had my split AC re-installed. The AC was working fine previously till day-before-yesterday, and suddenly now after re-installing the technician says that the outdoor unit Valves are leaked and needs replacement and the gas level is also down(without checking with pressure guage),

Then he says dont lock complaint with the LG, we will do it outside and I personally will do it with less charges than company.

Although I have paid almost 2700 for installation, and now he says around 3k will be needed to gas refill and replacement of valves.

This is cheating as I am sure he has damaged it while fitting as before installing the unit he says the outdoor unit is fine with no damages and now he says valves are damaged and we can repair them but dont lock compalint with LG.

Default No Response from LG Customer Service support

I have a 1.5 Tones LG window AC. It is under AMC.
    I made a request for regular service on 16th june 2012, repeatedly on 17th , 19th and 26th june. But still I didnt receive any call from LG engineer for the service.
    On 19th June I was given service center no. which is coming out of service and on 26th contact no of Ms Pooja Mathur (some higher official as told by LG Customer care executive) who does not picks the phone.
    Now my AC has started giving problem and the concerned MCB is regularly tripping and I feel that no one in LG cares for that.
    Further, when today on 28th June I again called them they told that it is reported from the service centre that customer only have postponed the service. But I will clarify that no one either called me or came to my place. Then they told me to contact in one to two hours and promised to provide the service within 24 hours but even after 6 hours from then they even didn't called me.
    I would like you look into the matter and help me out from this fraud LG company's service.
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    Arpit Agrawal
    Complaint no.: RNA120616051272

Default Poor customer service

I logged a complaint with LG customer care for cooling problem of my newly bought refrigerator.Call was Logged on 26/6/2012 and I was advised to wait for a call back from the service center and I am still waiting for the response.Inspite of multiple chaseups ,there is no one to check the refrigerator.

Details:Vivek Tuteja
    Reference no:RNA120627051274

Default Very very very very very .................................poor service

I logged a complaint with LG customer care for split AC water leak in indoor unit on 15/06/2012 and I am still waiting for the service .Inspite of multiple followups ,there is no one to repair the AC.

LG is very poor customer service and giving false statements that within 24 hrs service will be done.

Details:T.Saravanakumar
    Reference no:RNA120615014366

The same was escalated to Ms Mohona yesterday but still no response.

Default Lg ac complaint

To: LG Service <serviceindia@lge.com>
    Cc: "lgservice@lgindia.com" <lgservice@lgindia.com>
    Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012 1:51 PM
    Subject: STILL WAITING-SERVICE ISSUE-RNA120628010560-REQUEST ID-

Is this the way you deal with your customers ?

Your service Engineer Mr.Gulshan Sheel is not giving any satisfactory answer regarding our problem.

Sent: Friday, 6 July 2012 9:11 AM
    Subject: RE: SERVICE ISSUE-RNA120628010560-REQUEST ID- STILL WAITING

We have forwarded your issue to concerned Area Service Manager so that an immediate step can be taken in this regard.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Area Service Manger Mr. GULSHAN SHEEL on his mobile number 9719004896.

Khushboo

Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 12:08 PM
    To: serviceindia/LOCAL EMPLOYEE/LGEIL Corp. CS(serviceindia@lge.com)
    Cc: lgservice@lgindia.com
    Subject: SERVICE ISSUE-RNA120628010560-REQUEST ID- STILL WAITING

To: LG Service <serviceindia@lge.com>
    Cc: "lgservice@lgindia.com" <lgservice@lgindia.com>
    Sent: Wednesday, 4 July 2012 11:43 AM
    Subject: SERVICE ISSUE-RNA120628010560-REQUEST ID- STILL WAITING

This is to bring in kind knowledge that since from 25/06/12, nothing has been done regarding our complaint. Since from last EIGHT days we are waiting for the solution, is this kind of service is being assured from your company ?

Sent: Wednesday, 4 July 2012 9:57 AM
    Subject: RE: SERVICE ISSUE

We are sorry to learn about your dissatisfaction
    We have forwarded your issue to concerned Customer Relationship officer so that an immediate step can be taken in this regard.

In case for any enquiry/issue, please feel free to contact our Customer Relationship officer Ms. Kavita Pundir on her contact number 1352644283

Soniya Chauhan

Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2012 1:14 PM
    To: serviceindia/LOCAL EMPLOYEE/LGEIL Corp. CS(serviceindia@lge.com)
    Subject: Re: SERVICE ISSUE

This is to bring in kind knowledge that since from 25/06/12, nothing has been done regarding our complaint. Since from last seven days we are waiting for the solution, is this kind of service is being assured from your company ?

Sent: Friday, 29 June 2012 4:43 PM
    Subject: RE: SERVICE ISSUE

Thanks for sharing your concern with us.

We acknowledge your concern & forward it to our Branch office in order to take an immediate step in this regards.

To help us serve you better, please provide us your valuable feedback, on our service ID serviceindia@lge.com.

R Ranjit

Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 12:55
    To: lgservice@lgindia.com
    Subject: Fw: SERVICE ISSUE

This is to bring in kind knowledge that since from 25/06/12, nothing has been done regarding our complaint. Since from last four days we are waiting for the solution, is this kind of service is being assured from your company ?

To: "lgservice@lgindia.com" <lgservice@lgindia.com>
    Sent: Wednesday, 27 June 2012 5:52 PM
    Subject: Fw: SERVICE ISSUE

To: "lgservice@lgindia.com" <lgservice@lgindia.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, 26 June 2012 9:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE ISSUE

We are the prominent customers of your's from past several years, we have purchased almost every A/c, washing machine, TV, Refrigerator of your brand because of the satisfactory services being provided from your side but we feel deep regret in confirming you that on dt. 25/05/12 we registered complaint of 02 split A/c's being covered under AMC as both of them were not giving satisfactory cooling, the service engineer who came at our place was almost untalented as he did nothing regarding the cooling complaint indeed he blocked one A/c i.e the fan of one stopped working.

Today i.e on 26/05/12 another engineer visited at our place, he washed the outer units of both and started the indoor fan of one but still the cooling problem is same and the fan is creating so much of noise.

Kindly look into the matter because the service incharges of our city are least bothered and sometimes they create so much of favor for providing the services, please rectify our problem for ever we will be very obliged and please make it done from the Talented engineer.

Looking forward for your favorable course of action as soon as possible.

Default No service given

I have logged complaint against the LG ac (Split) and as per the service centre they have to attend complaints within 24 hours. But after passing more than 7 days, no body has attended the complaint I am regularly following with the toll free number as well But still no one has attended the complaint. My complaint number is RNA120716034135 dated 16th july 2012 to the lg customer care no - 1800-180-9999.

Nripendra

Default complain against Mr.Utsav Kumar (Branch Head ) Delhi NCR

I have logged complain against the LCD TV and Refrigerator and as per service center they have to attend complains within 24 hrs but after passing one months nobody has attend the complain and when i contact Mr.Utsav Kumar (Branch Head ) of NCR (9873002382) he didn't pick up the phone ,i try more than 3 hours every time his assistant says that Mr. Utsav has gone for Lunch so will you please tell a person needs 3 hours for taking Lunch,If the Branch Head is like that than what we except from others.I am totally dissatisfy with your services.It was my biggest mistake that i had spend money on LG Electronics.

Devender Yadav

Angry LG has worst customer service in the world. Most URGENT !!!

I am writing you because LG'scustomer service disappointed me. I bought a LCD 32' TV from Pune, Maharastra. I tried to connect my HDMV code to my computer and TV but unfortunately it showed "No Signal" error. I called up customer service center 1800-180-9999 couple of days back. They register my complaint and promised me to get a call from their service center within 24 hrs. Now 3-days has gone and no-one called me to assist. I again called to customer center in evening of 25th July, they given me Mr. Balaji Raj Guru's cell no. that is 09764440203. He told me to call on late in the night.

This is not an order to given by any service agent to customer to call-up in late night specially to a woman. I called again in the morning of 26th July to customer service center and tell them whole story. They didn't apologize me. However, they promise me to get back soon (with in 2-hars) but till 4:30 PM of 26th July, no action has taken.

I dont know how a customer is treated who spent his/her more than Rs. 26,000 on a product.

Please do some strong action on it. There are many more complaints against LG.

Registered Guest

Default compaint about lg customer care

Is this the way you deal with your customers ?

Your service Engineer Mr.prashanth patel & is not giving any satisfactory answer regarding our problem.

we already registered our complaint regarding lg LCD tv for which we still not receive any service.

the customer complaint no.RNA 120818098238 for which still not receive any service.

plz. Kindly let us now how many days your company needs to provide service to the customer?

Cool Service

MYcomplent Request no-RNA120909096664 was register on 30/08/12 till date nobody was attending the produced only telephonic conversation is going on

Post Lg washing machine service poor response

I am KSN Acharyulu,
    hyderabad.

ON 14/10/12 WE GIVEN intimation FOR REPAIR OF our LG WASHING MACHINE THROUGH CUSTOMER CARE/RNA 121014066418 No.given by them/next day mechanic attended the complaint and told that Gear Box has failed, he will bring the part to rectify the complaint. It was already 10 days--problem not solved--No.of times telephoned to customer care & mechanic also--In Hyderabad for a loacal complaint how many days he will take to repair? In our house we have LG-AC,D/Door Fridge,TV & washing machine--really we feel now.........with your LG servicing

Mechanic told that --washing mahine gear box not available----------In Hyderabad is it not available?

is it not sufficient 10 days to repair washing machine--he told that another 3 to 4 days required to get that part.... so 2 weeks..

I am very very sorry sir...........for your poor response and poor customer care servicing system..

our RNA NO.121014066418, DT.14-10-12

ksn acharyulu,
    hyderabad.

Default poor response,worst concern

on 3-11-2012,i registered a complaint about my refrigeratorin the name of NUTAN,its cooling everything put in it,my complaint was attended by two persons on 4-11-2012,they said gas would be refilled in it and you have to deposit 500 rs. for that in advance as the total cost would be 1500rs. we gave them money,next day there was no response,we called back on the number given by them,then another person came and said you will have to change the kitkat and then since there was no response, we called so many times,every time they said we are sending someone .this is so much annoying,we paid the money but got no service,is this the way to treat customer

Ananda Murali Guest

Default Cheaters - another East India Company

We have 1.5 Ton ac and we entered in to AMc it has entered on may 2011 till now they never attended on their own for service and i made several request in toll free number that is almost bull shit they dont bother about customer and making fun there

this month Nov 2, 4, 6 i made complaint but no body bother they just take the money not take the money swindle the money and give their shit to us instead of service.

As a Indians we should trash this MNC from India for the cheatings.

RNA121104029713

Default warranty not given on inbuilt manufacturing defect.

I had purchased one 190 litre single door freeze with model No.gl-201gxfdg5 from Great Eastern Trading Co. on 22.10.11. The technician was called within warranty period for cooling problem but we were misinterpreted that the freeze is OK. We thought that auto-cut is doing so the freeze is ok. Again on 19.11.12 i.e. 15 days later from the warranty period, further call was given for the same problem, and the technician said the gas is choking somewhere ,for this reason the cooling is not done satisfactorily. Charges is to be paid for filling gases sine it is not covered under warranty period. My question is that the gas choking is a inbuilt problem which is supposed to be detected earlier by the technician which is not done. There is also no certainty how long will it go after filling the gas. kindly help with suitable suggestions and relieve me for extra pay for the thing which I am not at all responsible. soumen banerjee, 9432084327, hooghly, 712123.

1. Complaint against Idea Cellular customer Services