This is a discussion on Overcharging within the Pricing forums, part of the Product And Services category; I would like to mention here that....when ever u buy anything from them which has got an mrp of the ...
- 07-01-2009, 09:30 AM #1Unregistered Guest
I would like to mention here that....when ever u buy anything from them which has got an mrp of the sort rs399 or rs 999.then the person at the counter always gives u the bill specyfying that amount but never returns back the one rupee. Loss of rs 1 everytime some consumer buys products with price tagrs 399,or rs 999 like that..
- 07-01-2009, 02:21 PM #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
i stay in nahur,
the shopkeeper who is basically a milk wender and general items wender takes a rupee more on the mrp mainly on milk,and when asked he says the company gives him milk on the mrp.the address of the shop is
mahavir gaurav chs,m.d.kini marg,bhandup village bhandup (e)
near nahur stationmum-400042
plz suggest me what to do,how to make this situation correct.
- 07-01-2009, 02:46 PM #3Administrator
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
Collect the bill from the above mentioned shopkeeper and contact us again, then we will guide you accordingly.Regards,
** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **
- By nitinvohra in forum PricingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2009, 10:55 PM
- By Surbhi Bhatia in forum PricingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:50 PM
- By Dr.Rajesh Datta in forum Mobile Billing ProblemReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:39 PM
- By Mukesh Chand Sharma in forum BroadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2009, 08:56 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing ProblemReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:50 AM