Thread: home shop 18 the fraud

roopa ajay kumar is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

Default home shop 18 the fraud

Name:  homeshop-18.jpg

My name is ajay kumar living in chennai, i would like to draw attention towards an issue with home shop 18 and there courier people iam facing last two weeks , i purchased an 4 gas burner stove of GLEN for Rs.2995 on 4th November 2010 and paid via internet banking the order number 901237867 and sub order number 3142573 and they claim that they have couriered the product through T&S Logistics (chennai) which till date we have not recieved it has become a routine with us that every day we have to make STD calls to HOME SHOP 18 and there IRRESPONSIBLE COURIER office .Both Home shop 18 and courier people have no responsibility towards the customer once they take the payment it seems ...they will not take care of customer concerns ..they will not see if the product is being delivered to the customer or not they are just concend about the money...And in case if we talk about refund they are reluctant to pay us back and take any action against the courier person.

WE WANT JUSTICE AND ACTION AGAINST HOME SHOP 18 & T&S LOGISTICS CHENNAI.

Ajay kumar

advocate2help is offline Senior Member
    Mar 2011

In this case legal direction are required by appropriate authorities to solve your this problem along with compensation for your unnecessary harassment.

In case if anyone here need any legal help you can contact us (via below email) by writing your problem on

advocate2help@gmail.com

we are ready to help you..
    Our dream is to form throughout India a consumerist culture and a consumer society

kishorebabu482 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

100 bestbuy.com is a fault
    sir i have played contests in 100 bestbuy.com iam not able to get any messages that who has win that particular product when i called to the customer care also they didnt responding . i have played nearly with 300 rupees to the contest .i want to know whether it is a genuine thing or not.cant i get my money back?

kevinbhinder Guest

Default its true it is a faurd company

i have purchased spice mobile ,after 2 months its camera not working properly,it is a not good handset as they explained in their program................................

omprakash prasad Guest

Angry home shop 18 the fraud and hold my cash

Dear sir/madam.
    I am your costumer ,recently order nos. are 912178817,911449833. four days ago 14/05/12 your person(Rahul)mobile no.-9876837030 called me and tell me about recently orders and its related information.He told me you won a32 inch Samsung LCD .So. send me 4000/rs against this for tax.After discussing he told me “send me 2000/rs just and rest will be after delivery that means cash on delivery”.After that I send 2000/rs to CHARAN SINGH a/c no.-3179008380.Central bank of india New delhi (saving a/c)at 03:45p.m. 14/05/12.
    Next day Mr.Rahul said to me “please send me 2000/rs more before delivery”.But I cann’t success to give 2000/rs before delivery.So, he hold the delivery and he didn’t return money. I am interacting with him on mobile for four days but result I didn’t find about my cash .My economical condition is very low.
    Thats why enquire the real situation and help me for future faith on homeshop18.Thanks for this.
    Your faithfully
    Omprakash Prasad
    82C,ECC flats,kadma
    Mobile no.-7209102442.
    Email id-op.prasad@tatasteel.com
    Omprakashprasad2u@gmail.com

TARIQASHIQ is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

I bought levis jeans pair as shown in there tv show 1+1 offer,along with 2 peter England shirts, i got a message saying that my order was cancelled and when i mailed them they said that they will send the levis jeans but peter england shirts was cancelled due to stock issue. This is not fair.
    TARIQ.CA

Default Homeshop18.com fraud

This website is fraud. I purchased mobile phone by paying them rs 9399. they later said its out of stock. They not refunded my money. help me.

Default Fraud of Reliance Insurance Company

Dear all pls read carefully the following fact.
    a three month ago i had a call saying i a ril agent & have a good offer
    i heard offer & said come home and will sign the documents
    He came i signed and when i received the documents i was totally different policy scheme and was not commited to me to be alloted
    so i complaint on his cell no good answer he told u can not do anything
    then i went to Ril insurance office and ask to cancel the policy but they said first its not now possible u can not get your money back
    Pls guide me wht to do i need money back i a poor family

margaret anthony Guest

Post karbonn A6 mobile phone

I am based in mumbai and I ordered a mobile phone karboon A6 from Home shop 18 on 23rd oct 13 which was delivered to me on 25th oct '13 by COD. After putting the sim card i was able to get only incoming calls but no out going calls could be made. I first checked from the local mobile shop from where the sim card was bought, they first checked if there was a problem with the sim card using another handset, found that the problem was with my new Karboon A6 handset and not with the sim card. I called Home shop 18 immedietly, they noted my complain but nothing was done, Again i called them the next day they gave me all wrong address and telephone numbers to follow up with. Till today they have not taken any action whenever i call them up they are disconnecting my call they are avoiding to take my call. when i call from another number they put me on hold for too long and then disconnect. I am only vasting my money making STD calls to them. so far i have made more than 20call for which i have record. please tell me what to do?

1. Home shop 18