Thread: Professional Couriers complaint

ishtiyaq Guest

Thumbs down stupid professionals of professional couriers

I had send one very important doc through professional couriers its very emergency from bangalore to sidambaram on 25th apr 2011 today 29th apr 2011 still the courier has not delivered worst customer care and worst service. I don't know why u guys are so irresponsible stupids

chandraram Guest

Default Non delivery of courier docket booked on 11.05.2011 till 17.05.2011

I have booked a document through Professional courier (Docket No.MAA 750958835 dated 11.05.2011) from Chennai to Kanhangad, Kerala (Pin No.671 315) and till date the same has not been delivered to the consignee which is very critically required to submit the same to the doctor towards the treatment done to my baby Harshitha

Now a days Professional courier service is becoming very very poor service.

V. Chandraram
    Cell 988 414 5839

bejaylal Guest

Default Loss of parcel

On 14/05/2011 one parcel was sent from kolkata to hyderabad vide con no-ccu8318770. Till today parcel was not received.a complain was given to calcutta office vide comp no 586 but no result.itis learnt that the parcel is lost from hyderabad office. What to do now.

Default worst Delivery

I Dont know how u people r delivering due to ur internal problems i am the sufferer.on 25/5/11.my dad send me the courier and the consignment number is adn0252850.My letter is in the office but u guys r not delivered to me.saying that its not our area(Rajajinagar rajkumar road office) then if it is not ur area u r not going to deliver to me.why should i suffer because of ur internal problems.

V.Ravi Kumar

S Kumar Guest

Exclamation professional couriers.... Professional ???

I had sent across 3 packages thru Professional Couriers with docket no NDA1158561.
    I took a long time just to know that the consignment is stopped for some sales tax raid.
    The intermediate Sai courier blackmailed Rs 1200 from me to release the consignment.
    Thats how is the professional behavious of professional couriers

MOHAMMED RIAZ AHMED Guest

Default Irregular Billing

On 13-5-2011 I sent a parcel of Weight 1.3Kg But they wrote on the bill as 1.5kg and it is sent from Professional courier office at Katedan, hyderabad, They charged me Rs 120/-. and On 2-6-2011 I sent the same type of parcel with 1.3kg from Hyderabad to Bangalore this time from Chirag Ali lane, Near medwin Hospital branch of professional courier, they charged me Rs 180/- When I asked him why it is also only 1.3kg, same type of parcel sent on 134-5 -2011 from your office at katedan charged me Rs 120/- and why you are Charging 60/- Rupees extra, then the person available there as a manager of that branch spoken very roughly and telling that the Katedan branch people sending parcel on lower rates it is their mistake, they are giving loss to the company etc., etc.,Since I have to send this parcel urgently, I sent it through them, without running here and there, but these people just taking advantage of the situation. I request you sir , kindly look into the matter. Thanks and Regards,

MOHAMMED RIAZ AHMED.
    CELL: 9700014233

MOHAMMED RIAZ AHMED Guest

Default Complaint against the professional courier

There is irregular billing at different branches of Professional courier, I sent a parcel to Bangalore from from Katedan,Hyderabad branch of professional courier on 13-5-2011 of weight 1.3kg but they wrote in the consignor copy as 1.5kg and charged me Rs 120/-.The Dkt no: given to me on consignor copy is HYD21107778 .Again on 2-6-2011 I sent another parcel of the same weight 1.3kg from Near Medwin Hospital, Chirag Ali Lane, Nampally,Hyderabad Branch of professional courier a parcel from Hyderabad to Bangalore with the Dkt No. on CONSIGNOR COPY is HYD23734951. When asked why the difference the manager at Chirag Ali lane Medwin Hospital lane branch said that the Actual rate is 180/-only but the katedan branch people wrongly charged and they brought loss to the company. How it is justified kindly take action against them, Rs 180/- is too much, for the same surface Courier, Finally as a customer I felt that this Chirag Ali lane Professional courier people just taken advantage of the situation. They do not have decency in words while speaking with their customers.

MOHAMMED RIAZ AHMED
    CELL:9700014233.

Post not delivered in time

Dear professional team,
    I would like to mention here with deep regret that your service in vivekanandanagar of Mysore branch,Karnataka state is not upto mark. I was expecting a courier on 07/06/2011 but I was at office and no body was at home. I came back home and received your intimation.When I called up your office. Onw Mr swamy recived the call and I requested him to send the delivry boy. But he told that the delivery timings are 11 am to 4 pm only. Is it true.Then what about people who work at office and come back home after six.There is no special cases considered here.

Any way the attitude of that person Mr swamy was very bad. It seems he was working only for salary and was not at all interested in coming out of the way and solving customer problems.

My contact number --9986484485
    My name --------------chidananda.
    Docket number--------203737874.

tsupriya is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default Terrible service

My courier, despite it being with the Noida (UP) office for three days, has not been delivered to the address, and the people working there talk extremely rudely, and refuse to take any responsibility. This is the second time this has happened.

The first time, again in Noida, my courier was delivered to a WRONG address, and I got a call from the office it was wrongly delivered to, as my number, etc, was mentioned on it.

Please take action against Professional Couriers. The person I spoke to at the Noida office is Surender and his number is 01203248514.

krishna89 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

non receipt of courier
    reference to your receipt no.srt 10607945,booked from surat on5/8/2011 ,till to date i have not received the courier,i have spoken to various person in your concern & found that its the collection of un competent people who doesn't know how to reply & also not aware of system.by name you are professional courier but regret to say that infect its the collection of unprofessional peoples.better you workout & improve your services.please trace out my courier and delivered to my address.
    Gk khandelwal g-1,c-wing,kohinor village,near manjri green ,pune solapur road,hadapsar mob;9764997705

dee123 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

my family sent me very important doc on 5-aug.they were told that courior will be delivered by 10-aug. today is 22-oct i havent got it. I tracked the parcel with the number given on the slip and on the website it said that it had reached . i called prof courior 100 times but they are not responding properly.

Angry Worst service by professional couriers...

Hi ,

I'm YOGESH from bangalore.

I had couriered a PF document which was suppose to be sent to mumbai on urgent basis.

I sent it throu Proff couriers on 7/10/2011 @ 6.10pm from TDasarahalli Bangalore branch.

I was informed that it will reach within 10/10/2011 evening which was almost 2-3 days. i accepted it.

But till today (17/10/2011) courier status is still ON TRANSIT.

Upon inquiry, i was informed that it is delivered on 10th itself.

But status is still ON TRANSIT.

we choose couriers cos its fast & safe & easy t track.

Finally, if tracking id not there means WHAT THE HELL use of it...

PROFESSIONAL COURIERS are opposite to what the name suggests.

NEVER EVER I WILL GO FOR THIS DUMB, IDIOTIC, WORST courier service.

Customers, dont prefer to go for this professional couriers in life for ever.

Thumbs down professional courier is so much careless..irresponsible..and not reliable...

Very cheep service... our client booked parcel from belgaum to kolkata by Professional courier on 12.10.2011 Dkt no.BGM 10525717 through Air...it reached Kolkata airport hub on 13.10.2011... though our office is in central kolkata and in commercial area,our parcel is due to be delivered as yet on 18.10.2011... We have called customer care lots of time requesting them to pls. arrange for delivery as early as possible as our machine is facing break-down and we are facing lots of troubles... Customer care tells us "we are helpless" and to call kolkata airport hub.... we called kolkata airport hub
    asking why they are not delivering our parcel since its laying with them from last 6 days... kolkata airport hub official tells us that they do not have any vehicle to carry our parcel (of about 10kg)from last 6 days and that if the parcel is so urgent then come and collect from airport...professional courier is so much careless..irresponsible..and not reliable... we have very bad experiences with them..

EBRAHIM :Owner EASTERN HYDRAULICS AND ENGINEERING KOLKATA
    Phone NO:9007925963

Default missing of belongings send through courier.

i have sent one parcel on 10/10/2011 from chengalpet to vidisha (m.p.) firstly i has delayed by 5 days and when it is delivered many things are missing from the courier.the box is found open and nobody is taking responsibility,they dont even have manners to talk to customers.the parcel is in bhopal from 13 th and they didn;t delivered. so please take it seriously it has very valueable item of around 6000 is missing.iam very thankful to you for this kindness.

Exclamation Late delivery/ not yet deleivery of parcel...

Family members have sent things to us from 9th of Oct 2011 from orissa, but till now we have not received the parcel in Bangalore. Those are some important things. No one is picking up phone at the office. I f you are not able to run a organisation then dont do it. But don't put people in difficulties. Its the worst courier in India.

1. Professional Couriers