Thread: Complaint against Post office employees

NISHA ASTHANA Guest

Default Complaint against Post office employees

Myself resident of Mumbai (Thane) studying from Mumbai University due to
    some reason i have to put my result for revaluation as per university
    procedures they take on the request for revaluation of papers, they take out
    the xerox copy and make it scanned for their reasons & then they post the
    copy of answer sheet at the students resident address which student has to
    return back to the university for their internal process.

As these ordinary post was made by MUMBAI UNIVERSITY to my permanent address
    before THREE WEEKS. This is long time i havent received my post so i moved
    to check with my local post office ie: THANE WEST - WAGLE ESTATE , CHECK
    NAKA , POST OFFICE.

But they were least bothered about my urgency their response towards my
    query was :- THEIR ARE MANY LETTERS KEPT FOR SORTING AFTER SORTING YOU WILL
    GET YOUR LETTER .

Hearing this i came back from there n awaited till it arrives.

Its now Three weeks up that i havent received my ordinary post as i have to
    submit it urgently to Mumbai university.

STILL THEIR RESPONSE IS SAME : - IT IS REMAINING FOR SORTING

HeadOffice Thane H.O Location Thane Taluk of THANE District Telephone
    22-25820499 SPCC Thane-400601 Postal Department Information THANE CENTRAL
    Division MUMBAI Region MAHARASHTRA Circle

sachin jain Guest

Default complaint against employee of post off.

I HAD VISITED KALKAJI POST OFFICE ON FRIDAY 23.10.2009 FIRSTLY I LIKE TO
    CONGRGTS. U FOR SUCH A NEW LOOK GIVEN TO POST OFFICE BUT I HAVE TO COMPLAIN
    ABOUT .

I WAS STANDING IN LINE AT THE COUNTER WHERE MR. PAWAN SITS THERE WAS A
    COUPLE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME & THERE F.D. HAD MATURED OF APPROX 6.00 LACS
    WHEN THEY PRESENTED THERE APPLICATION FOR REDEMPTION MR. PAWAN TRIED TO LURE
    THEM TO CONTINUE WITH THE F.D. THE COUPLE SAID THEY HAVE SOME MEDICAL
    PROBLEM BUT HE WAS AFTER THEM THAT U SHOULD CONTINUE. TELLING THEM THE
    BENEFITS OF F.D. OFFERING THEM SOME COMMSSION HE WASTED AROUND 15 MIN.
    TAKING THE COUPLE AT BACK COUNTER DISCUSSING THERE WITH HIS OFFICER I DONT
    KNOW WHAT INTEREST HE HAD IN THAT IS HE AUTHORISE TO COLLECT MONEY /
    REINVEST MONEY. I THINK THIS IS A JOB OF A AGENT WHICH HE IS DOING FOR HIS
    PERSONEL GAIN. WHEN I ASKED HIM WHY R YOU SO MUCH INTERSETED HE SAID THAT
    NONE MY BUSINESS HE WASTED MY 15 MIN DOING A JOB WHICH HE SHOULD NOT DO .

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AS HE IS SITTING ON AN IMP. SEAT HE IS FACE OF
    POST OFFICE IF HE MISUSING HIS SEAT FOR PERSONEL FAVOUR PLS LOOK INTO THAT
    PARTICULAR CASE . LOOKS OF POST OFFICE HAS CHANGED BUT PERSON SITTING ON
    IMPORTANT SEATS ARE STILL CORRUPT.

* *

*I want you take strict action against this employee and revert back to the
    complaint as soon as possible*.

SACHIN JAIN

Unregistered B.Basu Guest

Default Slow thane Head Post Office,

Sir. On 13th february 2010 ( saturday) , I went to thane head post office at 10.15 AM to send MO. I stood at counter no 07 at 10.15 AM and found that for 10 minutes no man from the Q was cleared!!I thought it was due to Computer failure. There was very big Q at Counter no 7and that of 6 . I went to Sr. Post Master of Thane Head post Office to get the matter solved. But he is a man of negative thought.
    He admitted the long Q but as per him, it is because people felt that 12th February being public holiday , no one turned up at post office and the whole load has come on 13th . He is right. I suggested him to look in the matter and requested him to speed up with the concerned Babus. He turned negative. I asked him " how much time it should be taken to clear one customer for MO?"He told it is 5 mts per customer to clear one MO. It is too much a long time! I told him that I am a lay man , but can clear one MO within 1 to 2 mts time. He showed negative and did not bother to look in to the matter. As if let the things move as it is! Not to bother about the public!
    I came back to counter and saw it is clearly mentioned by PMG, Director of Post Offices and Sr. Supdt that for MO, it should be taken 2 mts per customer. And it is right.
    I tried to contact Sr. Supdt of PO in number 022 25343436 , but it was just ringing . I also rang PMG in number 022 22621890 but the number was found to be wrong! I dialed Director in no 022 22620042 and it was also ringing! All I wanted to show them by hand that how slow are the babus at thane Head Post office and what is the roll of Sr. Post master at Head post office.
    All are mismanaged ! The babu at counter no 7 was taking not less than 3-4 minute per customer . In between two customers , he was doing some other works which also made him engagaed.
    Hence I suggest you Sir the followings :
    1. At all post offices please put your Holidays or working days in Noice Board so that the people can see it in advance and can come to Post offices accodingly. Also you are requested to put in the notice Board one/two days in advance that " we are working to morrow"
    2. Let the babus be pulled up now after all that 6th Pay commission. Now it is enough.
    3. The Sr. Post Master of Thane Head Post Office be trained to be more Customer friend that to be a mute spectator.
    We hope, our Postal services will further improve with the implimentations of above suggestions.
    regards.
    Prof. B.Basu
    Training & Placement Officer.
    Anuradha Engineering College.
    Chikhli. Dist Buldana
    Pin 443 201.
    M 9867682084

Default complaint agaist post office in allahabad

I went post office in allahabad opposite to Chandralok theatre on 19-05-2010 at 10.30A.M for sending an urgent post.But at that time the post master told me to come after 11A.M.Though they are in govt.job and they have to service the people,they are not doing that properly and the citizens want to wait for their timing.Kindly consider this complaint and take the necessary action.

Saurav Tiwari

Default Complaint against Post Office employee

My father in law & Mother in law both were expired in Dec,09 & May,09. My father in law has invested some amount at Dombivali - Vishnu nagar Post Office. After his death we have submitted all relevant documents to the post office employee - Ms Jagtap, in the month of January,2010. She has given us the acknowledgement for the same, saying that money will be receivable to my wife ( Hema S Dhokar ) within two months. After two months we went to meet her personally to know the status of the same. She told us that we have not submitted the MIS & Sr.Citizens Pass books to her. We have visited her every month for the follow up to get the money. On 15.07.10. after 7 months, we have received a letter from her about the sanction letter of RD of Rs.3300/- only. So I called her & aksed about the other investments. She agreed & replied me that we have already submitted the books to her which were received by herin the month of January,10 only. And also said that other investments refund will take more one month.It seems that unnecessarily she is delaying the job & inspite of our regular personal visit to her every month from Pune to Dombivli. She is still not giving the favourable answer to us. We are kindly requesting you to look into the matter & do the needful. Your kind help in this regard is highly solicited.

Regards.
    Hema Sandesh Dhokar
    B-5/9, Darshan nagari,Keshav nagar,
    Chinchwad,Pune.411033.
    Cell no : 9881716860 / 70.

S.N.Chattopadhyay Guest

Default Complaint against Post Office employee(Bangur Avenue Sub Post Office)

For updating my pass book(Interest entry only) I went to the referred P.O
    for a number of times but every time I was asked to attend the P.O after
    3 P.M or 5 P.M.I could not do so because of my ill health.I am now 67
    undergone angioplasty operation in January last and also a patient of bronchial
    asthma.To-day I again went for the same purpose but this time I habe been
    refused with a separate story.The counter clerk told me BELEGHATA P.O
    their H.O.is underprocess of CBS process so it is not possible to update the
    pass book before May'11.
    I am a senior citizen approach your goodself for justice.
    With regards
    S.N.Chattopadhyay.

SANJAY DHANDE Guest

Post Shortage of emloyees

Hi,in thane regions there is balkum post offise
    there is lot of work of emloyes so they do not give the proper information and letters and other information.
    So i reqesting to you the give the 2 postman and 1 clerks to this office.
    Plz reply me because there is very bad condition to this office.

bsmart78 Guest

Post shortage of manpower in kalwa post office

hi, Myself Chetan Bangera, I stay in kalwa. I would like to highlight a serious problem on behalf of all the people staying in kalwa, and whoever is approaching the Kalwa Post Offie is facing this problem since last 6 to 8 months.

There are at least 3 counters in the Post Office, But only 1 counter is in operation, We are unable to find out the reason for this. Due this, people are used to wait in queue for hours. And also the behaviour of the employees is very rude.

Please do something to ease out this problem

Awainting ur reply,

Chetan Bangera

shalu duggal Guest

Question Complaint against post office employee of basti danishmandan jalandhar 144002

Sir, i am writing this complaint after a lot of harrasment from incharge of post office, basti danishmanda jalandhar.144002,(punjab).sir my father in law was having kisan vikas patra amounted to rs.30000(invested on 25/8/06)he was died on 14/9/09and as i was registered nomination by him . So for the payment of this i went to concerend post office 20 days before from writing this mail. Mr -."ashok kumar"the incharge of post office told me after seeing all the certifictes for an hour that you have to go to g.p.o. For a form to get the payment for this and then you came here and when a retired post master who used to visit here for pension when he will visit i will call you .then he will tell u how to fill it and what are the documents are required for the same . When i told him i m working as a lecturer an i am in eigth month of my pregnancy and it is very difficult for me to visit again and again you are holding the post so u suppose to give the form and tell me the documents to be attached because gpo is 15 km far from here and if u can accept the investment in this post office than this is your job to provide me the required documents. But all in vain he is so rude and very proudly said we donot invite anybody for the investment so it is going to be done in this way only.. Then iwent to the gpo and collect the form and with the help of an agent i filled the form and attached the photocpies of certifictrs, origional death certificate, copy of ration card, certificate fom area councillor regardin known certifiacte,my i.d. Proof and signaures of two agents with their proof. Then he told me this is not the right form bring this one which i am giving u in written and bring one blank for me also. I did the same and when i handed over it to him he told me give me your number i will check it from a retired post office employee and if there is any thing wrong i will inform you.wit a very harrased manner i came back and on saturday evening i got aphone call that u visit my post office on monday there is adocument which is not properly done by u so. I again after taking half day's leave visted the post office and he told me you have to attest adocument from gajeted officer take this paper and go to nerby photostate shop and return me the origional paper i was feeling so bad as i m here for any charity i did the same now on 23 march i received a sanction letter from post office after so harrasment but the hieght is now when ivisted him with the sanction letter and origional certificate he told me sign on the back side on 18 certificates and you have to bring a known person/ agent before me and when he wiill sign in my presence that u havve received the chque in his presence than after his signature you deposit the certificat and next day you can collect the cheque. Sir enough is enough i am totally tired now ican do the same after requestin someone but i wanto bring this to the sr. Officers of the post office department .now i can understand how a illitrate or in these ciecumstances an educated person can offer money to agents or employees for getting their own payment. In future i m not gong to deposit a single penny in post offce ..as very rudely claimed by mr ashok kumar that we are not giving any invitation to the public for investment.. These kind of employees suppose to b not aware how they r getting their salaries.... Hope to see some change in the attitude of these kind of employees .because they do not know the working or awre of the rules and due there rudeness normal public is suffering.......feeling very sorry for indian postal department......

shalu duggal Guest

Angry Not receiving mail

My husband is in a federal jail and the mail he sends me is important with lawyer numbers and ways to help him.He has sent me letters before and now i have not been getting them he call to make sure i got it and it has been a few i have not gotten n his life depends on it. I will go to who ever and make millions of complaints because its not fair my neighbor social security check was in another person mail box now who to say she needs that for her bills it is unfair to us that this is happening and it needs to be fixed asap

carina bansal Guest

Default No casual leave for my husband on an urgent casuality

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am extremely sorry to write that my husband (Sh. Sanjeev Kumar Bansal Sub. Post Master, South City-1 Post Office, Gurgaon) has applied several times for casual leave on an urgent basis since 28th. Sept. 2011 to The Director Postal Services Gurgaon. But the competent authority hasn't take any action till to-day(approx.21 days). My husband sent many requests for his casual leave on an urgent basis many times by registered mail and phonically to the competent authority Gurgaon. But the authority neither sanction his CL or nor any reply. My mother-in-law is suffering with a serious heart problems and totally blind. I am also suffering with orthopatic problems. Only my husband is looking after whole the family. He has to start my mother-in-law heart treatment at Delhi as soon as possible. Any delay in her treatment, may be a serious cause. It is requested to look into the matter and help to sanction the leave for my husband on casuality. I shall be very greatful to you.
    Yours faithfully,
    Carina Bansal

Bharat khillari Guest

Default PPF Account transfer -over an year still not done

I have applied for the transfer of the PPF account #557084 from Ghatkopar (Mumbai) post office to hadapsar (Pune) post office. Its over a year now and there is no update.
    Have been following up with the hadapsar post master and initially they use to tell me that request is sent to Ghatkopar post office and there is no response. Now a days every time I visit post master writes some letter to Ghatkopar post master and tells me that lets wait for their response.

For getting the PPF account transferred within same state and adjacent cities should be not a big deal; however in this case over a year and got tired hearing the same information again and again.

Really got tired with the follow up not sure what to do.

please do the needful

Bharat

GAURAV TOMAR Guest

Default Complaint against post office department - hapur

my name is gaurav kumar. I belongs a village of city hapur. At date 15-11-2011 morning i posted an envelope through speed post from hapur to karkardooma, delhi. I was sure that it will be reach its destination till date 17-11-2011 evening, was last date of its submission. But cause of lazy & careless post office department it will be late & returned me. Cause of this careless our educated is ruining. So i request you to take action against such employees.
    I hope that you will take a valid action against department. I have speed post slip.

For more queries
    please contact me @ 9410639427

ramesh siggh 221delhi Guest

Angry Complaint against Post office(Laxmi Nagar,delhi)

Hello sir,

I have a complaint against post office in Laxmi nagar.Actually i trace my doc. at Laxminagar post office and when i want
    to know about the doc. and dial 01122374567 , a person pickup the phone and when i asked about the doc. , postman Number .He always put his phone in hold mode.

So whats the matter and if the person do not want to pickup the phone and doesn't provide simple solution,so why the Indian gov. bear this type of buden.
    So i request indian gov. to please provide such a complaint cell against these type of people in a web site ,and the gov. should also take some action against these type of people.

Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:03 AM
  2. Complaint against Post Office Employee in Mu@@@@ (w)
    By Sandhya Rao in forum Bad Response or Bribe