Thread: Complaint Against DTDC Courier Services

samyak Guest

Default Misplacement of Consignment

I S P Bageshwar continuosly following up for my refund as DTDC lost my corier but no response from them, pls find trailing mails , aside now the higher authorities has blocked my mail id, so that ono complaint should reach to them,kindly hepl in getting my money back,

Ref mail attached...

Consignmet No : V02212677

Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 6:07 PM
    To: 'CSS.Plus@dtdc.com'
    Cc: ''S.K.Mukhopadhyay@dtdc.com'; 'dtdcco@dtdc.com'; 'css.co@dtdc.com'; 'dtdcho@vsnl.com'; 'info@dtdc.com'; 'css.bangalore@dtdc.com'

Hi Merina,

You have committed two days and you were supposed to replay after our talk on 3 Marí10, no revert till date.

Waiting for your positive feedback.

Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 11:00 AM
    To: ''CSS.Plus@dtdc.com'>, <dtdcco@dtdc.com>, <css.co@dtdc.com>, <dtdcho@vsnl.com>, <info@dtdc.com>, <css.bangalore@dtdc.com'
    Cc: ''S.K.Mukhopadhyay@dtdc.com'
    Subject: RE: Refund Of Money.......Final Reminder

Pls update status; It has been a months time I am following up for my concerns,

Are you people really bother for customers issue, pls donít force me to take legal action.

Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:52 PM
    Subject: RE: Refund Of Money.......Final Reminder

Pls update status, are you people still working on it !!

Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 7:44 PM
    Subject: RE: Refund Of Money.......Final Reminder

Can you give me any specific deadline so that I can wait for that day.

Waiting for your positive response.

Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2010 10:12 AM
    Subject: FW: Refund Of Money.......Final Reminder

Waiting for your positive response.

Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 12:06 PM
    Subject: Fw: Refund Of Money.......Final Reminder

We are in receipt of your mail and noted the contents.

We wish to inform your goodself that it takes some time for our internal investigate. Hence we request you to kindly bear with us till tomorrow EOD.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Yours faithfully
    for DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

----- Forwarded by CSS.Plus/DTDC on 09/02/2010 12:14 -----

09/02/2010 11:15
    "CSS.Plus@dtdc.com" <'CSS.Plus@dtdc.com'>, <dtdcco@dtdc.com>, <css.co@dtdc.com>, <dtdcho@vsnl.com>, <info@dtdc.com>, <css.bangalore@dtdc.com>

<'S.K.Mukhopadhyay@dtdc.com>

RE: Refund Of Money.......Final Reminder

Dear All,

This is the final Reminder to you all,

Pls solve my issue or Refund my money.

Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 4:18 PM
    To: 'CSS.Plus@dtdc.com'
    Subject: FW: Refund Of Money.

I have already provided in attached the details of Content and the value of the consignment,
    Pls refer trailing mail for your ref,

Kindly process for my refund of money asap else I will have to go for any other legal course of action.

Canít expect such things from DTDC !!

Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 3:41 PM
    To: Samyak Bageshwar
    Subject: Fw: Refund Of Money.

We are in receipt of your mail and noted the contents.

We request your goodself to kindly provide us the contents and the value which will help us for further investigation.

We await for your earliest reply.

Yours Faithfully
    For DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

----- Forwarded by CSS.Plus/DTDC on 01/02/2010 15:09 -----

30/01/2010 13:53

<CSS.Plus@dtdc.com>

FW: Refund Of Money.

This is to bring your notice that, issue has still not resolved, I am waiting for resolution.

Hope your kind cooperation.

Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 6:30 PM
    To: Samyak Bageshwar
    Subject: Fw: Refund Of Money.

We refer to your mail, highlighting the difficulties you have encountered with regard to your consignment and regret if our service standards have fallen short of your expectations.

We have forwarded a copy of your mail to our concerned officials with a request to investigate your complaint, we request you to kindly bear with us, we will respond to you . Meanwhile can you provide us the destination address and contact number which will help us in further investigations.

In the interim, we would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, as it is feedback such as yours, which enables us to improve our services.

We do hope that we are able to restore your faith in DTDC.

Yours faithfully,
    for DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

----- Forwarded by CSS.CO/DTDC on 27/01/2010 17:41 -----

27/01/2010 15:03

<accounts@mediatechindia.com>, <'S.K.Mukhopadhyay@dtdc.com>

Refund Of Money.

This is to your notice that I SAMYAK P BAGESHWAR has couriered one consignment through your courier dated 23.01.10, Nasik

DTDC Branch Code : MH1030,

Today I received a call form the Consignee : Mediatech(I)Distributors Pvt Ltd,Banglore(Ph :09379668696) that the parcel is incomplete and major instruments are missing and hence they have refuse to accept the consignment.

I humbly request you to kindly look at my complaint and refund my money declared as is the cost of consignment if you canít deliver the complete consignment.

Waiting for your positive reply asap.

Note : Bills scan copy attached for your Ref.

Samyak Bageshwar.

TTML ,A-37 MIDC AMABAD,NASIK 422010

Customer Care : Tata Indicom/Docomo , Nasik

Default Consignor's name missing!

Christoph Zacharias
    18/03/2010 14:55

dtdcco@dtdc.com, css.co@dtdc.com, dtdcho@vsnl.com, css.bangalore@dtdc.com

Today I received consignment no. D02668095 addressed to my wife.

The consignment doesn't mention the name and address of the consignor. It simply mentions the number "ZL3896" against the name of the consignor.

I strongly feel that the consignee or her/his representative has a right to know who the consignor is. Also, DTDC shouldn't be allowing people to send anonymous parcels.

I mentioned this fact to the delivery boy. I found him very indifferent to my cause and, on top of it, rude. He said, "I have 100 consignments to deliver. You either accept this consignment or I will return the
    consignment'. This, I believe, is no way to treat a customer. He didn't
    seem to understand me or, as is more likely, he didn't really care.

I expect a proper explanation in this matter within 24 hours from the time of this email.

ashu200 Guest

Angry Complaint Against Overnite Express Ltd. Courier Services

The Registrar,

My pancard were despatched by overnite express ltd. from mumbai to virar. when i checked status they return undelevered my pancard to company this happen 4 to 5 times. when i call to that courier company, they used bad words to me & said ur not alone for us for delevering. ur pancard is not important for us & put the receiver down.

Default india's no 1 worst courirer service................................

if u didnt have a capacity to deliver the parcel then why do u the peoples.

Default late courier service

Sir/Madam
    Hi i m Hemant Yadav my courier dispatch fron Baddhi Himachal 19.5.2010 but i have not receicve. Staff working for Gurgoan hariyana (DTDC) has not been response proper way during inquary of urgent couriers. consignment no. f04803185 this is very urgent for me. His behaviour is not upto marks. Kindly advice him to talk with customer in good manner way. I Was complained saturday but not give me any response untill today.

Kindly inform us accordingly.
    Hemant Yadav

Smile Complaint against DTDC Courier Company

This is Hardik Vasani from Ahmedabad.My consigment no.A17831849.I have sent courier from Ahmedabad to Mumbai on 17 may 2010.Mumbai Address Mr.Ajit Kamble Lower parel HEAD OFFICE-HDB Financial Service Ltd.Proceed House,Kamala Mills Compound,senapati bapat marg Mumbai-400013.
    In today's date my mumbai party is not receiving any courier from DTDC Courier company.When I called to customer care executive she told me that reason is coming that office is closed for 4 to 5 days.How can it is possible that any company Head office was shut down for 4 to 5 days.
    I also sent one mail to DTDC Courier company but unable to get any positive response from their side.
    Hence I will request to you please do the needful in this matter as soon as possible.Because I have sent Original document in that courier.

HARDIK VASANI

Sunand Guest

Thumbs down Shit company

This company in London is the worst. It promised to deliver my letter in 3-4 days and it took 2 weeks. What a rubbish company, you should pack your bags back to India and run a shit service there instead, but the people in India will not also put up with you all..............go back to India, your service does not meet the Uk people standard.

Hitesh Nath Guest

Thumbs down Sub : Complaint against lost of parcel by DTDC courier

Sub : Complaint against lost of parcel by DTDC courier
    services

I had used DTDC courier services to send a courier to Delhi from Assam ( VIP, Kahikushi,Phone No-0361-2840432 dated 10th June 2010 silp No-K-41666334. The courier company of VIP ( Kahikushi ) had told me that the parcel will be delivered to my home ( Delhi) with in 1 to 2 days; but today 18.06.2010; the courier has not been received.
    No response had came till date from them after my repeated follow ups.

Pls register my complain.

Thanking You

With Regards

Hitesh Nath

Hitesh Nath Guest

Default Sub : Complaint against lost of parcel by DTDC courier

No response had came till date from them after my repeated follow ups.

Pls register my complain.

Thanking You

With Regards

Hitesh Nath

email ID.nice.hnath@yahoo.in

MUKTESH MAITY Guest

Arrow COMPLAINT AGAINST lost of parcel by DTDC courier

My name is MUKTESH MAITY. Adress- VIL+PO- RADHAMOHANPUR,PS-DEBRA,DIST -PASCHIM MEDINIPUR,WB,INDIA,PIN-721160. 28.6.2010 REDINGTON IND.LTD(P-89,CIT ROAD,ENTALLY,PUDDAPUKUR,KOLKATA-14)DESPATCH A PERCEL TO ME THROUGH DTDC COURIER,MY DOC NO-D03507509,STILL I AM NOT RECIVE MY PERCEL.WITH MY DOC NO I LOGIN DTDC DELIVERY STATUS,I SEE THAT 29.6.2010 THIS PERCEL RECIVED BY DTDC KHARAGPUR BRANCH AND THEY SEND TO BALICHALK BRANCH, BUT THEY NOT DELIVERD TO ME.I DON'T NO WHAT HAPPEN BECAUSE MY ADDRESS IS CORRECT.
    PLEASE REGISTER MY COMPLAIN.
    THANKING YOU.
    MUKTESH MAITY
    MOB-09933790644
    email ID - max_muktesh@rediffmail.com

adv.richa is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MUKTESH MAITY View Post
    PLEASE REGISTER MY COMPLAIN.
    THANKING YOU.
    MUKTESH MAITY
    MOB-09933790644
    email ID - max_muktesh@rediffmail.com

We have gone through your complaint and suggest you to send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of DTDC, mention all the details in it, attach photocopy of all the supporting document and ask them for the proper solution + damages within the mentioned time in the notice.
    Wait for their response and revert us back.
    Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

SheikhAtif is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

I purchased a product via ebay.in Dealer on 13th July, 2010. He dispatched the product via DTDC Courier Services India on Tue, Jul 13, 2010 bearing Shipment No.: Z17266053.
    I tracked the Consignee via DTDC Tracker Website.

Tracker Details:
    Shipment No.: Z17266053 Reference No.: N/A

Booked by: CHANDIGARH - MANI MAJRA - PANCHKULA On: Tuesday, July 13, 2010
    No of Pieces: 1
    Status: IN TRANSIT
    For: JAMMU KASHMIR
    Additional Details... Z17266053

Date From --Ľ To Status

Tue, Jul 13, 2010 PANCHKULA BRANCH, PANCHKULA DELHI APEX, DELHI Dispatched via Manifest # Z2421433

Wed, Jul 14, 2010 MOHALI BRANCH, MOHALI DELHI APEX, DELHI Received via Manifest # Z2405315

Thu, Jul 15, 2010 DELHI APEX, DELHI SRINAGAR BRANCH, SRINAGAR -JK Dispatched via Manifest # Z2632441

Sat, Jul 17, 2010 NORTHERN RO, DELHI SRINAGAR BRANCH, SRINAGAR -JK Received via Manifest # 33335887

The Consignee was recieved at local DTDC franchise at Srinagar on Sat, Jul 17, 2010, but they have not delivered the Consignee yet, even a week has passed.

I repeatdly called them on 0-9519573191, but there was no answer.
    I even called DTDC Customer care at many numbers:
    011-30582000
    011-30580999
    They first gave excuse that the present situation in Jammu & kashmir was not well, but the reality is that their Franchise Locality, and our area is the most secure area in kashmir. They kept giving lame excuses.

I then called them on:
    080-25365032
    0-9310514441
    011-30581600

They gave full assuarance of delivery. I called them repeatedly from one week, but the Consignee was not delivered.

Please solve the matter.

Sincerely,
    Sheikh Atif.

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SheikhAtif View Post
    I tracked the Consignee via DTDC Tracker Website.

Tracker Details:
    Shipment No.: Z17266053 Reference No.: N/A

Booked by: CHANDIGARH - MANI MAJRA - PANCHKULA On: Tuesday, July 13, 2010
    No of Pieces: 1
    Status: IN TRANSIT
    For: JAMMU KASHMIR
    Additional Details... Z17266053

Date From --Ľ To Status

I repeatdly called them on 0-9519573191, but there was no answer.
    I even called DTDC Customer care at many numbers:

011-30581600

Please solve the matter.

Sincerely,
    Sheikh Atif.
    Visit : http://www.consumercourt.in/paid-mem...complaint.html to know the supporting judgment.

Note : Only silver members can view this page.
    visit : http://www.consumercourt.in/premium-...embership.html to know more details.

Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

mitra_sayan is offline Junior Member

Post Complaint Against DTDC Courier Services

Sub : Complaint against lost consignment and lack of response from DTDC courier
    services

I had used DTDC courier services to send a courier(CN No.B63411732) to Silchar (Assam) from Bangalore Marathahalli branch dated 17th July 2010. While booking the consignment I had mentioned that it should reach the destination within 3-4days because the consignment contains emergency medicines for senior citizens.
    The courier company had told me that this parcel will be delivered to
    the consignee with in 4 to 5 days; but today 25.07.2010 already a week over; the courier has not been
    delivered to the consignee, on the other hand they are not able to track this
    courier even.
    No response had came till date from them after my repeated follow ups
    and telephonic plus my personal visits to the booking office at Marathahalli. I have also raised many complaints through phone and internet but yet to receive a responsible feedback from the courier company.
    When ever i ask for the same they say it will be delivered very soon. They are not understanding the severity of the issue if medicine doesn't reach on time then anything happens to the patient who will be responsible. With no other option I have decided to raise a complain to Consumer Forum for the same.

Kindly tell me , what can i do against them to get this issue resolved as soon possible. I will be thankful to you.

Pls register my grievance ASAP as I am mentally and physically tired with
    followups with DTDC MARATHAHALLI/BANGALORE CUSTOMER CARE OFFICE.

Soumyadip Mitra

Default Complaint against lost consignment by Shree Shyam Air Service, Laxmangarh, Rajasthan

Date. 13.08.2010
    From,
    Dr. Ashutosh Muduli
    E-204, Jay Yogeswar Complex, @@@@hinagar, Gujarat
    E-MAIL ID: ashu_hrm@rediffmail.com

Consumer Court

Sub : Complaint against lost consignment by Shree Shyam Air Service, Laxmangarh, Rajasthan

An important letter carry some legal document on my name was dispatched through Shree Shyam Air Service to send a courier from Laxmangarh, Sikar(Dt.), Rajasthan to @@@@hinagar, Gujarat on dated 29.07.2010, No. C-51304889. The courier company had told me that this parcel will be delivered to the consignee with in 4 to 5 days; but till today the courier has not been delivered to the consignee, on the other hand they are not able to track this courier even. No response had came till date from them after my repeated follow ups and telephonic calls.

You are the last hope of mine. Kindly tell me , what can i do against them and help me out at your level. I will be thankful to you.

Pls register my grievance and as I am mentally and physically tired with follow ups with Shree Shyam Air Service.

Rgds