Thread: India Post - Non delivery of register letter

Angry India Post - Non delivery of register letter

Complaint no. 500000-15071 @ India Post.
    This is regarding non delivery of register letter posted on 28 Feb'11 to Noida.
    Complaint was given regarding this on 31st March. And I got the reply on 20th April.
    It states that the delivery was done to the addresse on 8th March.

But the addresse dint receive any registered letter and I also dint get the acknowledgement card.
    At Noida, the office boy was also sent to the head office to enquire into the matter but they dint find any info regarding this.
    I need all the details about the RL to which address was it delivered to and who received it.
    Could you please look into this matter immediately and solve it urgently as its been a loong time and I am severely suffering because to the delay of this registered letter.

Ashok Panchal Guest

Post Registered post not Delivered.

We have registered post on 18.12.12 to mci office, delhi- 110077, but no return copy of receipt is received from there.

Lindly look in to the matter and advice for the same.

Default Registry not deliverd

Registry no.ARI170641352INN is not deliverd at my address in gomtinagar lucknow?

ananthsri4@gmail.com Guest

Default register post

Dear sir.
    your help pattabiram post office A RT179785844IN COUNTER NO:1,OP-CODE:009 DATE 24/05/2013 TIME, 14:09 THIS DELIVERY DETAIL WHICH PERSON THE REGISTER POST TAKEN PLS THAT PERSON NAME DETAIL SIR PLS HELP HIM DON'T FORGET THANKING YOU SIR

Default non delivery of speed post

Dear sir, I am Ashish Kumar ,Asst. Comdt in SSB , Ministry of home affairs. Sbi bank sent to me an ATM card through speed post no.EK312269795IN to my home address in Meerut since 24.6.2013. I traced this speed post through net that it was dilivered to meerut city head office on 29.6.2013 but still I am not able to received that one .I made contact to my local post office JANI but they informed me that they also did not recieved that speed post.I request you to take necessary action against this.I am waiting for your prompt action in this regard. Please treat this mail on high priority basis and kindly do the needful.
    My contact no. 9410456114

sukanta kumar das Guest

Default non-delivery of registered letter vide no. A RW378468315IN dt. 04/12/2013

The above Registered letter vide receipt no. dtd. 4/12/2013 posted from Uluberia Post office. The acknowledgement to this effect has not yet been received. The fate of delivery of letter is not known. Kindly arrange to send me information whether the registered letter has been delivered or not and if delivered ,what about the position or status of the acknowledgement card so as to enable me to process the matter in this regard.

naveen gowda Guest

Default non delivery of registered post

I have posted icar application form through registered post(RK136867064IN) on 21 jan 2014, still not delivered

Angry Non receipt of regd. letter

I had sent a regd. letter ( A RI116560513IN) which has not been delivered as yet. pl. locate the same and manage to deliver the sddressee.

SITA RAM SINGFH ,RKVVF, BIJURI MP

1. Complain against delivery of Speed Post letter
    By rana_ghosh1955@yahoo.com in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 06:23 PM
  2. NON DELIVERY OF LETTER SENT THROUGH DTDC COURIER SERVICES KATHUA(j&k)
    By supdt_home@yahoo.com in forum Postal Services