Thread: Fly King Courier Not Delivered

Trivikram Dwivedi Guest

Default Fly King Courier Not Delivered

Name:  Fly-King-Courier.jpg

I have booked a courier of very important VISA related document through Flyking Courier Services (P) Ltd. Courier services.

Details of courier services
    Flyking Courier Services (P) Ltd. Pune
    RAMKUNJ,159 NARAYAN PETH,
    KELKAR ROAD,NEAR BHIDE BRIDGE, PUNE 30

Courier Details
    Tracking number:55255560

Courier send from Balaghat to hinzewadi Pune

But they have not delivered the courier.

Due to this i have lost my VISA stamping date and documents and i have to pay again VISA fee for this.

Trivikram Dwivedi

ajay agarwal Guest

Default courier not received

I have booked a courier of rakhi through Flyking Courier Services (P) Ltd. Courier services.

Details of courier services
    Flyking Courier Services (P) Ltd. kolkata,kalakar street

Courier Details
    Tracking number:31218189

Courier send from kolkata to vidyarayanpura ,bangalore

But they have not delivered the courier.

Default my couries nt reach

my courier does nt reach it contains importanat nmaterial

sender

D I office ROOM no 25
    mansa mandi punjab

consignment no 26134778

Angry FLYKING is the Worst Ever Courier Company

If you have decided to courier your parcel with FLYKING, then please re-think over it.

Let me share my experience. I have couriered my PAN Card application thru FLYKING with consignment number - 49190422 on 18-Aug-09. PAN Card document should reach the NSDL office at Baner (Pune) within 15 days after applying. I was unable to track my consignement number on their Site (which may be fake) after 3-4 days of courier. I was able to connect to the local Flyking office, thru which I have been advised that the consignment has been delivered to Pune. Again I was unable to track it thru their site.
    Finally I was able to connect to FLYKING manager (Banaglore) after 12 days. He told me that this parcel cannot be couriered to the destination as the place BANER (PUNE) IS OUT OF THEIR SERVICE AREA!!!! I was stunned to hear after 12 days that my courier for PUNE is out of the service area (as if Pune is in Pakistan !!!). I got my courier parcel back in the next 2 days.

But this experience with FLYKING has been expensive and traumatic to me as, I have re-couriered the same material to NSDL, Baner (PUNE) thru DTDC, and I had suffered 15 days by calling FLYKING and tracking un-neccessarily.

I need advise from Consumer Court on this issue.

Alok

Angry Worst courier company

Flyking courier service is a worst courier service ........Don't depend on this company for your documents travelling

Default indian steel corpn

please not deleverd to packet no 13717820 dated 18.09.2009 please urgent deleverd our packet.

indian steel corpn
    Y-184 loha mandi naraina new delhi 110028
    25892077

Thumbs down Courier Items theft By Flyking Courier

There was some gift Items sent from My Home town and I got the courier but there was some valuable items there which was lost somewhere. They opened the package and again packed the Items.

Consignment No. :- 37548882

From :- Khagaria To bangalore.

sidhanta padhi Guest

Exclamation courier not rcvd

this is to inform you that my elder brother has booked an courier for Bombay onm dt:-13/10/2009 on wide airwaybill:-46577973. Which contains invitation cards.... I have not rcvd the same......
    Kindly check and confirm ...

thanking you...

Default Not Delivered

I have booked two courier from flyking and consignment numbers are 77062934, 77062933 and are not yet delivered. This is a very very important documents.

I have called the office and they are telling they do not have the tarcking number.

intec Guest

Default courier not delivered

I have sent a courier through FLYKING COURIERS from Visakhapatnam to Jajpur (Orissa)

on 19/12/09. But they not received the courier yet. So, Please do the needful.

Sender: Instrument Technologies and the tracking no:31632915.

Angry FLYKING is Wrost Courier Service Company, don't go for it

This is a very worst courier service. All employes are useless basically those are belongs to Bangalore. They are not doing thier job. Only simple harassing the people. I am telling this from my experience with them. So, don't go for FLYKING for your any courier service.

Shiv Prasad Tiwari Guest

Thumbs down Imp. Book not dileverd

I have curier of imp.book for exm. Detail of courier. Flylking courier services. Rewa(m.p) Tracking no.54454051 Shiv Prasad Tiwari c/off Kamal Nagde 63 c Ragendra Nagar Indore(m.p.)

Arrow Courier Tampered

My friends had sent a courier which contained a t-shirt and a card, from Kolkata to Bangalore. Some one has stolen the t-shirt from it and had packed it again as if its not tampered. So think twice if u are going to send through "Flyking courier services".

My consignment number is : 33993167

Guest Guest

Thumbs down Worst Courier Service

My brother-in-law has sent an important document from Bhilai on 19th Jan and the courier reached pune on 22nd Jan. Till date i.e. 28th Jan the courier is not delivered. After inquiry and getting the telephone # of the FlyKing Courier Service, Near Bhide Bridge,Deccan Pune, Contact # 24431770, the person told that the area of delivery is outside the city limits and we cannot deliver the consignement. Pashan area comes in Pune city limits and how can the FlyKing Courier Service persaon can say that it is outside city limit and they cannot deliver.
    It show how responsible service people are. I have never come across these type of courier service. Wishing them all the best for their work. I request people to think twice before they choose to use this type of courier service.

Angry not found my korba bilate

sir