Thread: Non delivery of important courier from Professional Couriers

Ashwanimathur Guest

Default Non delivery of important courier from Professional Couriers

Name:  professional-courier.jpg
    This is to bring to the knowledge to all the people who are staying and working in Bangalore that 'Professional Couriers' operating from Bangalore have no track of a urgent courier send by me.
    These people are very active in putting stickers on your couriers / letter stating " Most Urgent" and after that they are themselves not able to track it. They have given one contact number on the receipt 080-41528105 and on my repeated request to know the status of my courier they started keeping the phone engaged. When i get hold of the number i was told that they are not able to touch base with counterpart in delhi (place where courier was sent). when i asked the number i was given all sort of wrong numbers. i checked the site but all the numbers of delhi and bangalore mentioned are not existing.

On indicating them that i'll bring this to the knowledge to consumer court they abruptly revert back that i can do whatever i want they have done their part.

This mail is important not only for protecting the rights of consumer but also a caution remark from those using this service from Bangalore.
    Details regarding the courier office
    The Professional COuriers
    Lavanya Enterprises, Alok Plaza, Opp. ITPL, Whitefield Road, Bangalore-560048
    Contact: 080-41528105, 9844842952

I hope that concern authorities may help me in this

Dr. Ashwani Mathur
    Scientist, Avesthagen Ltd., ITPL, Bangalore-560066

PRAVEENTHAKUR Guest

Post Non delivery of courier

I had booked one packet on 28.07.09 for station Muzaffarpur, Bihar on the occasion of RAKHI though The Professional couriers & the consignment no. is ABR266596 but till date there is no responce from courier company nor the packet return to me.
    Sir, I would like to know through your channel that "what is difference between postal service & Private courier"
    I hope you will take proper action against such negligency.

With regards

Receipt no – 312444235
    Contact No.: 9015333416
    Sub: Missing courier packet which have admission document & along with D\D

Dear Sir/madam,

Most respected, I want give your kind attention. I had sent a courier
    through Blazeflash couriers limited on 8 August 2009 (receipt no –
    312444235) from New Delhi (branch telephone no - ( to Pune (National
    Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) 25/1 Balewadi,
    N.I.A. post office, Pune 411045, India).That Courier contain of my important
    document for admission & demand draft of Rs 25000/- for my admission fees.
    But when I inquired at college on 14 August 2009 the courier was yet not
    received by concern person.

And when I enquired at pune courier service office on the same day they told
    me that it had been delivered on 10th August 2009 at NDPL office, some where
    in Pune which was wrong address & not even given me receiver person detail.

Then I ask Mr Sanjeet Choudhary(Director, Pune Courier Office contact no –
    09011001888 office no – 020-65202164 / 29140059.) Firstly he talk to me and
    give assured me they delivered courier at right place with in two more days.
    But after that, I call him many times, but he stop attending my phone calls.
    I call him on both his Mobile no. & landline but after listening my receipt
    no – 312444235. he had disconnected my calls.

Then with the help of their web site I contacted their
    higher Authority Mr. SH.S.P. BEDI, G.M. (Corporate) mobile no , he also
    assured me that he will try to solve my problem & delivered courier packet
    at right place with in two day. When I did not received any call from his
    side, I called him and then, he say that he had taken all necessary steps
    now he can not help me any more. And give customer care no – 9810487060. I
    call, they given only compliant no – 384. I also sent email my compliant to
    all email ID which I collect from website.

Now I am feeling harsh by them I am afraid lose of money & my one year of
    study. Due to their irresponsible behavior and service. I have also request
    my bank(ICICI BANK) to cancel my D\D I show him Xerox copy of draft but they
    want NOC certificate of National Institute of Construction Management and
    Research (NICMAR) Is that they do not receive any payment. And NICMAR person
    say me they give me declaration copy of “LOST courier due to BLAZEFLASH
    COURIER LIMITED INSUFICENT SERVICE”.

They even had not given me any declaration or information of my courier till
    now due to which I can't stop my payment at bank & that why the college will
    not give me any NOC till the courier company gives the Declaration lost of
    courier packet.

Now I have fed up, from last 20 days in contacting and getting information
    from the company.

Kindly help me regarding this matter as soon as possible. Or give me
    suggestion what I do. I are only one hope who solve can solve my problem.

Asha Kumari

Default Poor service

My house is just 100mts from Professional Couriers branch office at Vattiyouurkavu, Trivandrum to deliver one courier from Max New York life ltd to my home address took 3 days for this 100 meters, where as the same has reached at their branch office at Vattiyoourkavu on 14/09/09 and to my address on 16/09/09

abhig Guest

Red face Consignment returned by the Professional Couriers

This is my worst experience with the professional couriers. In fact, they should be blacklisted and named as "Highly UNPROFESSIONAL COURIER Service" in India.

I posted a consignment for Gajraula, UP on 08.10.2009 from Bangalore and I was told that it will be delivered within 48 hrs. But to my surprise, it was not delivered even after 10 days. After a number of phone calls and queries, I came to know that it has returned back to the source (Bangalore) on the grounds that they do not operate in that area.

This is very ridiculous as they should have known before taking the consignment at the first place itself. The damage caused cannot be measured in terms of any amount whatsoever it be. This mail is posted to bring to the notice of the consumers that please avoid such courier service and their license should be canceled.

Default Non delivery of document

our a/c nbr 316 with guindy branch & we have booked one document on 25AUG10 under your awb nbr 262820004

addressed to HERCULES AVAITION PVT LTD, 512, d.d.a. BUILDING NO 1, 5TH FLOOR, JANAK PLACE,

JANAKPURI DIST CENTRE, NEW DELHI-110058, PH NBR 011 64547771. WE NEED THE POD FOR THIS

awb nbr. ACCORDING TO THE CONSIGNEE THEY HAVENOT RECEIVED THIS DOCUMENT TILL DATE.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

Default shobha ahuja

Dear Sir/ Madam

i have sent one packet delhi to madurai bt its not deliver,
    can u tell me what should i do i have sent on 30th october2010
    you know today is 13th november pod number is del10757491. pls rply me fast

arjun m.v. Guest

Default did'nt delivery parcel

Am arjun from mysore i have send one parcel to ranebennur to above this address -priya .v.b.shettar choudeshwari nagar 5 cross behind chandru clinic .Ranebennur (tq) haveri(di) But that parcel is didnt delivery till so please take action . i register that parcel on 14/03/2011 from mysore .domestic & international courier & cargo #463/8 1st floor .Bharath commercial complex .k.n.agrahara.k.r.mohalla mysore .the customer id is MYS 10021170 . I submited you regarding details above this page please take action immediatly . My contacts number is 9964930768

R.RAMACHANDRAN is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Question Non delivery of articles

i had booked the following letters at Professional Courier's Matunga branch,Mumbai on 21/11/2011 to various destinations. Even after one week they have not reached their destinations

1) Receipt no KUR349961115 to Muvattupuzha,Ernakulam Dist(Kerala)
    2) '' KUR349961116 to @@@@hidham, Kutch (Gujarat)
    3) " KUR 349961117 to Pune
    4) '' KUR 34991118 to @@@@hidham,Kutch (Gujarat)

Un professional service from Professional couriers.

r.ramachandran

dharani_sai@yahoo.com Guest

Angry non deliver

sir
    i am dharanim from anantapur in a.p india i asend one couriear by your professional to mumbai to my zuventus office at 5/4/2012 it is not recived it please send detales of my leattlet

Thumbs down Worst courier service in bangalore

Hi all,

My dad send one important courier on last Saturday (21-4-2012). I track my courier no. in professional courier website. Its already came in bangalore ITPL address on Monday (23-4-2012). Today date is 25-4-2012. But still I am not received any courier. I directly went in courier office and asked them so much of times. But they are not response me.

Post courier not delivered

i have sent one packet puducherry to haryana but its not delivered,
    can u tell me what should i do i have sent on 28th may 2012
    you know today is 4th june pod number is PON7979562.. pls rply me fast

vijay kumar Guest

Angry non delivery of importanat courier from professional courier

Please note that courior which was sent on 26/06/12,still not recieved. Courier tracking no. is BLR2650082321

Please do needful

Sriram85 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I have sent a courier to hyderabad from chennai on June 9th 2012 (consignment number MAA505998559). They charged me 75 INR as the parcel according to the weight. The parcel reached hyderabad on 10th June to a branch TPC BLN according to their status on webpage. But since then it has not moved from there. The courier has not yet been dispatched to the receipent. It has been more than a month now. I try contacting them through phone, mail and their website but nobody even looks into it. Now somehow through Just Dial i get balanagar professional couriers number (place where my courier is stuck). They pick the call and ask the consignment details etc and cut my call. They are not picking the call. Even if something went wrong and the courier was lost, they might as well inform us. But nobody even picks the phone and i had been trying for more than 1 month now. This is the worst service i had ever experienced from any company. Why cant people respond to a persons query for more than 1 month? Please look into this ASAP and atleast let me know what the status is.

shishir pathak Guest

Unhappy

my consignment was comming from bangalore whose docket no is blr338978097 which i use to get on monday, but dnt knw y i dnt get it till the date...? Kindly check it as soon as possible...

Thankuu