Thread: Complaint Against Trackon Courier

neeraj.niper is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default Complaint Against Trackon Courier

trackon couriers
    I am Neeraj Kumar a student from Panjab University Chandigarh.
    I had sent a gift item (worth Rs. 900) from Chandigarh to Jalandhar (Punjab) via Trackon Couriers on 31 March 2010 and I was told that it would be delivered within 2 days of time. (Courier No. 180602560)
    But it didnt happen and I reported the same with the office from where I sent the courier. They told me that they would look into the matter and get it done.

Since then i have been contacting the vendor in Chandigarh as well the Jalandhar office where the courier has to be delivered. The phone keeps ringing. Sometimes they took calls and when I try to explain my problem they just disconnect the call. Finally the Jalandhar office people directly say me that the courier is lost and I should do whatever I can do. They are damn irresponsible, non-cooperative and arrogant.

I feel very harrased and cheated. Please help me.

Considering the so many complaints against Trackon Courier services, I appeal the authorities to please take strict action against those people involved in harassing the innocent consumers.

Sincerely Yours
    Neeraj Kumar

AVINASH REDDY Guest

Default Chor company trackon couriers (p) ...it shud be track off ..ur items goes missing...

Hi guys & gals

if u r planning to send courier by using rackon couriers pvt ltd then i advice you to send your items in pair becoz on the trackon people steal some stuffs ..so if u r sending say pants send 2 so that trackon guy can wear one and one can be wore by the person whom u r sending it.

Infact sending courier by trackon is coslier than dhl as the cost of stolen items also has to be added .

I sticktly advice to avoid this company....

Thumbs down complaint for not delivering the consinment number 200159703 dated 07/08/2010

Concern athourities,
    I would like to bring into ur notice that i send a parcel to my father on 7/08/10 which was to be delivered by 10/08/10 but today is 12/08/10 and still the parcel hasent been deliverd to my father in banglore .

Customer care doest respond neither the branch manager, i had word with Mr om mobile number 0973131100 but of no use .

I would like the concern athourties to take strict action for harassing the people.Even the indian postal service would have deliver the parcel by now, then whats the need for providing the courier service.\

Your sincerly ,

Prashant Shivrain
    9996601021/9999915299.

Post Not Delivered

hi,we wer supposed to rcv the courier from mumbai--

ING Vysya Life Insurance Pvt Ltd.
    Mehul patel
    Kstar mall,2nd flr
    Sion Trombay Road,nr diamond gardens
    chembur(e)mumbai-400 071

Our office add is
    SAI MANFORCE SOLUTION PVT LTD.
    Panchavati Complex 1st flr,
    Sent on 16Aug-10
    POD NUM-199865798

shweta

Default Courier

I have not received my courier still . I have posted it on 18.8.2010 from Jalandhar to Bombay . But the present status shows that it is in Delhi . Please find out what is the problem and sent my courier as soon as possible.

Thumbs down Its worst..

Its worst... I had courier Rakhi on 21st from Mumbai to Pune... till date its not delivered and they said that it came back bcoz door was closed.. what a rubbish.. they said they gone 3 times but noone was at home.
    even mobile no was also written on courier, cant they call once even ????

its worst.. I lost my 60 rupees and still not get back to me.

Angry Trackon couriers

I am Shweta Patil.
    I have been twice tortured by this courier service.My couriers till date have never been delivered on time. I stay in Pune.One of my courier was supposed to reach at Khadki the very next day, but didn't reched till date.It's a month now and no update of the same at all on their site.I request the cout to pull down this courier service as it has been a money making business for them, harrassing the common people.

Default not deliver courier

myself ramsakhi gupta.my courier AWB No. is-212134335.the courier has dispatched on 29oct by you,but i have not found.please take immediate action due to some important document in it.
    Ramsakhi gupta
    934,sarai jhajhan,sikandrabad,distt. bulandshahr,203205
    mob no-9899878003

Default courier it too late

myself ANKIT KUMAR my courier no is 211433967 dated 09-11-2010. The service is noted and garented that the delivery should be three or four days. but my courier is now just hanged in delhi.
    there is something important in my parcel so plese deliverd it as soon as possible.. please do an immidate action for this consignment..
    thankssssssssss

SATISH SINGH Guest

Default nOT dILEVERD

Pls check the Podno-211486255 this packed is not dileverd on dated 23/11/2010 head office gorkahpur is not clear response

sarvin bothra Guest

Thumbs down i didnt find my courier still after 1 month

my pod no. 210204438 date 24'10'2010 but still i didnt found my parcel parcel was send my multi link bombay and my add. is sarvin bothra word no. 6 mahaveer colony balaghat (m.p) i was tallk to coustemer care 2to 3 time but they didnt gave any proper answer so plz help me my no. 9827468805

sys0127 Guest

Default Chor nahi maha chor company hai - trackon

Regarding POD NUMBER 216004031 which was carrying a Rosary only . They even stolen that. I requested somebody from GOA to Despatch a ROSARY for PRAYER and i got an empty box in Envelop.

They are just too bad. I cannot rely on Trackon as they had done this twice to me. I will never suggest any person to use Trackon Courier for any Local work even.

REGRETTS

amrit Guest

Thumbs down mahachor company

maine ludhiane se jaipur ke liye ek marriage card and sweetbox and kuch important documents send kiye the...and my consignment number is 217075809..now they are showing on their website that consignment not found...jab maine ludhiane office mein iss bare pucha..they are talking rudely....i wanna print this news in newspaper to aware all the customers...my cell no. Is 09814591688..

romio Guest

Angry courier not delivered

myself Romio Brahma my courier no is 202140935 dated 16-09-2010. The service is noted and granted that the delivery should be three or four days. But my courier is not delivered to the person concerned.
    there is something important in my parcel so please delivered it as soon as possible.. please do an intimidate action for this consignment.. my cell no is . 0953411741

Talking Parcel not delevered

Pls check the Podno-207649586 this packed is not dileverd on dated 03/01/2011, also we are not getting the clear response.Parcel is very urgent.

Pls. revert at the earliest.

Gokul
    NSSL Ltd.

1. Courier misplaced - Trackon couriers Pvt. Ltd.
    By krishdilip in forum Postal Services