Thread: Complaint Against Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd.

Nilesh Dighe Guest

Default Complaint Against Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd.

This complaint is not only against a particular branch but also against whole company.

I booked a courier from Pune on 9-2-2010 for Badlapur Dist. Thane. The courier contained some medical reports of my father who is more than 70 years old which were to be delivered to the destination very urgently. It was clearly mentioned on the envelope " IMPORTANT MEDICAL REPORTS. PLEASE ENSURE TIMELY DELIVERY"

This courier I had booked from one Soham Enterprises at Warje , Pune. (Today I am not sure if he is an authorised Trackon person or just an agent appointed by some franchisee (Trackon courier Pune Hub employees at Kanchanganga, Shaniwar Peth are very well aware of this practice)). After 4 days (on 14-2-10) I was asked to collect the courier back. Upon asking for the reasons at Trackon's Pune Hub at Shaniwar Peth the lady replied that the courier (Tracking Code- 170185662) was never submitted to Trackon hub for delivery. The web site tracking system displayed as Not Found. The lady tried to find out by whom the courier is picked up and it appeared that it was someone Mr. Patil who had given this serial to the sub-agent. Without knowning anything about the destination he said it is returned because it is out of th coverage area of Trackon. ( In fact there is another agent of Trackon at Badlapur Dist. Thane, Not sure authorized or sub-agent ). They kept that courier in their custody in Pune itself without bothering about the implications of non delivery of those documents.

There is no option to register a complaint on the web site as the contact us section always shows under construction.
    There is no email id mentioned on the receipt and only web site name is mentioned.

As the document was containing some important medical reports I was left with no choice but to leave my office during duty hours and to trace the courier. Non availability of reports also caused a great deal of inconvenience for my father as he could not go for treatment without those reports. We faced a great deal of tension and mental harassment as the medical reports were not available at both ends.

The contact details mentioned on receipt which is with me have following telephone numbers
    020-24490035, 020-24490036 and the address is Trackon Couriers Pvt. Ltd., Shop. No. 2&3, Kanchanganga Apts, Shaniwar Peth, Pune 30.

Apart from non delivery of my courier, other serious issues are

1. The company provides no contact details or mail ids on their website trackoncouriers.com where contact
    details still shows Under Construction at 7:25pm on 12-2-2010(Today) to that any customer can communicate with
    the company.
    2. The company is very well aware of sub agents appointed in various areas by franchisee of Trackon. These sub
    agents are equipped with bunch of courier booking slips of Trackon couriers Pvt. Ltd. And employees try to trace a
    courier (In fact the franchisee and who can be sub agent ) based on serial number of the slip. It simply proves
    that the company is well aware of this practice and can not run away from the responsibility of any wrong things
    taking place with the couriers.
    3. The company, its employees, franchisee and so called sub agents are least bothered about the customers and for
    a small amount of even 25 rupees or may be 5 or 10 rupees commission can put someones life under threat.
    4. The company franchisee, or employees are not even aware of there own service areas and network. They give
    fake commitments to the customer.

In this case I do not only expect a compensation form the company for all my tensions, loss of time and money but also expect the company to come forward and tell every one what actions they have taken against concerned persons. It is very easy for the company to trace all the concern persons from the tracking code i have mentioned in this complaint.

I have purposely not given my contact details which I will be happy to submit to the court if required. But if the company is really serious about this issue they can find my contact details from their courier booking slip with the franchisee or sub agent.

Expecting a reply.
    Nilesh Dighe.

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Have you the receipt ?

Angry I received empty parcel

I have purchased a product from ebay. The seller has shipped the item on 10/12/2009 through Trackon Courier. The shipment detail is 160245353. I received the cover on 15/12/2009 which has nothing inside the cover. The seller has all the evidence that he has sent proper goods to me. The Trackon Courier staffs have looted the product and re-sealed the cover and delivered it to me as an empty cover. When I asked the person who deliver the courier, he said that he does not know anything about the inside product. He told me to contact my seller. He told that he is not responsible for the lost of the goods. The worth of the product is Rs. 2,500. I want my product back or money back. I kindly request you to take necessity action against trackon courier. Please kindly do the needful.

Default Trackon COuriers

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhant View Post

Have you the receipt ?
    ------------------------------------
    Yes I still have receipt with me.

Sorry for delay in reply .

Nilesh

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

------------------------------------
    Yes I still have receipt with me.

Sorry for delay in reply .

Nilesh

Send a written notice via registered post ( keep one copy with you, this may help if you need to knock the consumer forum ) to the Manager of Tracon, mention all the details in it and ask them for the damages within the mention time in the notice.

Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Default Missplae my Parcel & After Missplacing doing Missbehave

Hello
    Sir/Madam
    My name is Nitin Jain (M) 09312221157
    I have sent one courier through the trackon courier from Delhi to Surat on 19-10-10 docket no 209740595, but it was not delivered and when I called up for enquiry to Trackon courier Surat, they did not provided any information insted Mr. Rajesh start miss behaving. His contact no. is 09904573288. He was calling to me for confirm the address. But that man after confirm of address he was dropped my courier in any other address.
    My kind request to you to help us in tracking this courier. Please help and take neccessory action against that Person. his behaviour is very ruud & very irresponssible he was told me I dont know about your courier u just talk my compony i cant do anything about it his wording is (AAP KO JO KARNA HAI KAR LO MAINE AAPKA PACKET KHO DIYA) that is his word. Plz help me to find out my courier & take a seriously action with that person bcaus that person was destroy Trackon courier image. Any body not trust in ur courier serivces because Like that person. Because his behaviour was very unsatisfactory & Roud. plz take some very serious action about this. If possible u can call me any time for my help.

Nitin Jain
    (9312221157)

Default Docket no - 212618175 , booking date - 25-10-10 from ahmedabad to ferozepur punjab

One of my family she had sent me a Printed Papers (A4 Size) through courier sevices "Trackon Courier" from Ahmedabad with docket no.213618175 , Booking Date - 25-10-2010. I was supposed to received it hardly up to 4th Nov - 5th Nov 2010 at Ferozepur City ( Punjab ) but still i can't received the packet from the Trackon Courier . I am facing a lot of problems in our auditing due to unnecessary reason & i suffer from the callings . I think after so many reminders & cordination with Trackon Courier ( Ahmedabad , Delhi Head Office , Airport , Ludhiana , Ferozepur ) stil we didn't getting feedback from them , So its my humble request to you kindly found my docket ASAP & do revert back it to me on my this email id .

I shall be thankfull to all of you ..

S.K Chibber Chartered Accountant & Co.
    Ashish Jain

wilson print city pvt ltd Guest

Angry dear sir my cover not delivered to party out date 24/12/2010 i'm not satisfied to th

not answer to the office man. my courier of out 12 day's completer . but not replay to me????????????
    i'm so angry....

Ramesh Narayan Guest

Default Worst Service From Trackon Currier

After 4 day's also we have not received an currier from Trackon currier, when we called to Malleshwaram HUB, the Maneger Mr. Pramod is taking very rude and he asking us to why you booked the currier through Trackon, i request you to arrange the delivery of My docket (235526811) today itself, and also I would like to suggest that Mr. Promod kind of peoples are not sutible for customer service, these kind of attiude peoples are spoile the comany Name,

I request the athurised person to take care of Mr. Promod kind of peoples and trine them about behavere.

Avadhesh chauhan Guest

Default Courier not delivered

The consumer court,

I sent a courier from trackon couriers, mainpuri, to home shop 18 noida that is not delevered in such a lot of time from 14/10/2011 to 18/10/2011. In courier it was the check of rupees 4998.

Your sincierly
    Avadhesh chauhan
    Bank colony near shankar talkies
    mainpuri (UP)
    Pin- 205001

Thumbs down Trackon couriers pvt.ltd

I have send 1 packet from delhi to allahabad on 20th October, but till my packet not reached to chowk address, my courier no is 262833259, I contact mr mithilesh on 9305884697, he says i have returned this packet to allahabad head office and he give me allahabad head office no 05323240506, I call 5 times at this no. one madam asked me to call after 1 hr. After 1 hr. madam are not available in office, and some computer person told me, my packet is not in office and you contact mithilesh. I also call on delhi head office nos. 45593500- to 45593505 but they are either not receiving the phone or phones no is going engaged.

This is my very bad experience for TRACKON couriers, I request to owners of this courier co. pl check and reply me.

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE REGARGING TRACKON COURIERS LTD. C-143 NARAINA INDUSTRIAL AREA PHASE 1 NEW DELHI

Red face Not receied the parcel in time

SIR I BOOKED A PARCEL FROM PANIPAT TO KORBA ON 19.10.2011.BY TRACKON.BY AIR.IN THAT I DELIVERD A ORDER OF CURTAIN BEFORE DIWALI.BT AFTER 5 DYS OF DIWALI IT CNT DELIVERD.MY CUSTMER CANCEL THE OEDER I HAVE LOT OF LOSS.MY DOCKET NO. IS 258668178.FROM JAI MAA TEXTILLE(KORBA)TO GRAH SHOBHA(KORBA)08109314600.
    grahshobha5@gmail.com

I SHOP Guest

Default Trackon Couriers is a fraud, company must be banned

We have business of online sales ishop2buy.in and deliveries done on the Cash On Delivery. This company have never delivered stuff of amount Rs 30000K and Cash not paid back still more than 3 months passed for Rs 80000. We are small business man due to irresponsible service. It has cost us doble, and we have lost our capital amount.

Default Complain against Trackon couriers Pvt. Limited

I have send a percale( concine no-214050972) on 8-11-10 from Bathinda,Punjab to Golaghat, Assam but percale was not delivered to my home.as per track record percle reach golaghat after two days.when asked Golaghat office, They told that no such no percale was received by them. I informed to Bathinda office, they told we will do something. After one month Bathinda office told to claim me and as per advice I have claimed through them. Till date I have not received claim amount. I contact with Delhi head office also but no possitive responce. I mailed so many times but no replay from their side.please do need full at your end.

Nilkamal
    Mobile No-9988899572

Default Complain agaisnt delay in courier

i have send my courier on dt 7/11/2011 through pod no. 264796159 for gorakhpur (u.p). But till date my courier is not despathced as per location.
    That courier contains important documents.
    In this condition what should i do.
    Kindly take necessaryaction .
    Thanks & regards,

Last Post: 11-25-2013, 12:12 PM
  2. trackon Couriers
    By adv.singh in forum Postal Services
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 09:05 AM
  3. Courier misplaced - Trackon couriers Pvt. Ltd.
    By krishdilip in forum Postal Services