Thread: Complaint about Courier service

sheikwin2009 is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

Post Complaint about Courier service

I am SHEIK MOHAMED ALI from muscat.
    I have sent one document to india from muscat through ARAMEX courier on 01/02/2010. ARAMEX Courier does not have the large network. So the document is handed over to ST Courier on 04/02/2010 from ARAMEX. But still now has not been delivered to the final destination.
    AWB No from ARAMEX is 3216005866.
    AWB No for ST Courier is 01665403208.

The Representative from KADAYANALLUR branch called to my home on saturday (06/02/2010) to confirm the delivery location. The adequate address details has been given to your representative .
    But still the documents has not been delivered. I have gone through your online tracking system. It shows that 'Address not clear'. Even if the mobile number is given clearly, they have contacted to my home for the verification. Why are they posting that address not clear in the online
    From this incident i can clearly understand that you are not able to fulfill the customer requirement.

If you are not able to delivery the things within time frame, please don't take the pick up from the customer.
    They are not caring about the importance of the documents.

ST Courier are not ting to understand why the customers are preferring the Courier service rather than sending through normal post even if the cost is high.

Please advice me how to approach them both (ARAMEX and ST Courier)[/B][/B]

Aramex Guest

Default Re-Customer complaint Muscat - India Waybill 3216005866

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

We take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Aramex as your transportation partner and for taking the time to bring this unfortunate incident to our attention. Kindly note that we have been following up with the final destination for deliver.

Please note the delivery details of the subject shipmentas follows: Delivered and signed for Fathima /9940813016

We kindly ask you to accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused and hope that you will give us the chance to serve you better in the near future.

At Aramex, we care.

Best regards,
    Aramex Customer Support

Quote Originally Posted by sheikwin2009 View Post
    I am SHEIK MOHAMED ALI from muscat.
    AWB No from ARAMEX is 3216005866.
    AWB No for ST Courier is 01665403208.

They are not caring about the importance of the documents.

Please advice me how to approach them both (ARAMEX and ST Courier)[/B][/B]

Default delay in courier

My courier from china to mumbai reached mumbai at 11.30 in mumbai in morning , I called at your parIel office at 1.30 in afternoon and told my courier very urgent pl deliver till 4.00 p.m and they confirmed it will be done surely then i called again as i not recd till 4.30 p.m and they assured I will receive till 5.30 p.m , I told them its urgent otherwise i send my office staff to collect the document but they assured me i will receive , this repeated again ant tinn now that is 7.30 p.m I havenot recd till now and they not talk even properly lower parel branch one, if this service goes very very worst service of aramex tracking no is 7850771515

Default Bad Service and response of Expressit Courier giving Tensions

I'm supposed to received a package sent from HDFC bank,Chennai which was handed over to Expressit on 23.10.2010 and I got the confirmation from the HDFC bank that it has been dispatched to my address on 25.10.2010. I followed with the Expressit people and I did not get the good reply always they take my number and say our people will cal you back. Is this the way the courier services work. As per my knowledge even normal post will reach in 3 days time to destination. As I needed the package sent by HDFC immediately it is causing unnecessary tensions and need to follow-up with them for the status

Raja

Default Extremely Poor NB Courier Servies

If anyone has used this company I would like to know what their experience has been. I arranged for a parcel to be collected, they arrived whilst I was at work they left a card, said they would be along the following day (again they arrived during working hours) and left a card. I then called for a collection at my own convenience on the same weekend, even though they said they could not provide a time someone would be there between 8am-6pm, no one turned up. I rang them up and asked why this their response was we will book another collection at your convenience if the courier does not turn up he does not get paid - not really what I needed to know. I asked for the latest collection possible during the week (again no guarantee on time) I left work early the courier had once again left a card. I called NB Couriers Services up again explaining I was a little fustrated arranged another collection for for the weekend and truth be told no one had turned up. Now having wasted two Saturdays waiting for someone to come to pick up an pre arranged collection, I called them they said their they do not provide the drivers with phones as this is dangerous, having really vented about the fact they were just wasting my time and the service they advertise to provide "Our service is tailored for both emergency situations and long term Client relationships. This ensures that in spite of the growth of internet shopping, the very best Customer Service is maintained." clearly does not exist. They can't pick the parcel from an alternative (work address) as they do not go into the area - hence all I can is that they do not want to pay the congestion charge. I did ask one of the customer service lady if she knew the courier was working today as you do not have mobile phone numbers for them, she again what felt like she was reading a script said we can rearrange another delivery. Now how is that service????

This company clearly sounds like they do not have any idea how or what customer service is. When they can't even confirm if their couriers have gone out to work. This service is more than of an inconvenience than a convenience - avoid where possible.

Thumbs down Delay of Parcel from Gurgaon to Delhi only

My order was shipped on 2010-12-08 01:56:24 by Tradus.in and the tracking number of the same was mentioned as 6174441604.
    I am continuously tracking my product from the same day by calling to your Phone No. 0120- 3941990 DAILY, but day by day but instead of sorting of my problem your representatives are increasing my huddles by just saying me for waiting for next 24 hrs. again & again. I have already frustrated with this kind of service provided by you. Is it the way of dealing with your customers.
    Now kindly help me and give me the exact date for the delievery of my product please.

Ashish Kaushik
    91-9717506999

Angry dolphin courier service in amritsar; punjab

worst ever courier service. dont deliver letter for days as dont have a delivery boy so u have to go ur self to pick ur courier from there office... staff is rude and not helping at all... dont pick phone for hours or switch of. they say if u want ur courier come and pick... if u speak a little loud they start abusing u... please take some action .... there no is 01832542337 and 01833205469

tarunkajla is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Thumbs down Complaint against extremely poor services by ARAMEX courier

I purchased an item from shopping.indiatimes. com on 9th July 11 vide my order id 113111228. The item was dispatched from Delhi by the vendor through M/S ARAMEX vide consignment no 6233221120. The consignment reached Kolkata(the destination) on 19 July 11.
    From 19th to 23 afternoon, the consignment was not delivered on the pretext of overload, delivery time being over etc and then lastly "address incorrect" while all through, I was in constant talk with their CC no 03333003300. Interestingly, the calls (all told 10 calls in four days) always landed to either Mumbai/Ahmedabad / Delhi or some other place but never to Kolkata. Every time the CS executive apologises for the inconvinience and gives some other excuses for non delivery and then promises immediate delivery...... all to no avail.
    Surprisingly they never bother to ring me up to inform / clarify address or take direction. Simply, to hide inefficiency and their lackadaisical work culture, the company would give any silly excuse as they think fit. Their efficiency is proved from the following (extract of consignment tracking page)

Shipment Details
    Shipment Summary
    Shipment Number: 6233221120
    Pickup Date: 7/16/2011
    Shipper Reference: 113111228
    Current Status:
    Attempted Delivery - Incorrect Delivery Address / Awaiting Correct Address (Notify me
    w hen the shipment is delivered) - Wrong / false statement
    Delivered on:
    Delivered to:

Time values are local to the service area in which the shipment checkpoint is recorded.
    Shipment History
    Location Date Activity
    Kolkatta,India 07/22/2011 09:00 PM Attempted Delivery - Incorrect Delivery Address /
    Awaiting Correct Address
    Kolkatta,India 12:25 PM Shipment Out for Delivery
    Kolkatta,India 07/19/2011 03:00 PM Shipment Received at Operations Facility
    Kolkatta,India 02:38 PM Shipment Received at Operations Facility
    Mahipalpur- Hub,India 08:14 AM Shipment Forw arded to - Kolkatta-Main office,India
    Mahipalpur- Hub,India 07/18/2011 08:28 AM Shipment Delay - Uncontrollable Due to Carrier
    Mahipalpur- Hub,India 07/17/2011 07:11 AM Shipment Record Created
    Mahipalpur- Hub,India 07:11 AM Shipment Forw arded to - Kolkatta-Main office,India
    Mahipalpur City,India 02:53 AM Shipment Forw arded to - Mahipalpur City,India
    MYP,India 07/16/2011 08:39 PM Shipment Received at Origin Facility

I've sent two complaints by e-mail but received no reply.

A real sorry state of affairs and height of BAD WORK_CULTURE ....... A very very In-efficient company

nithyan1970 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Extremely worst service of Aramex courier

This is regarding I was placed an order of Aluminum Casing for Laptop IDE / SATA HDD 2.5' (Combo) 0n 18/09/2011 and same has been delivered on 21/09/2011<BR>to Bagalore Aramex courier office, but still I haven't received the item, hence I called the Aramex customer care people in Mumbai &amp; Bangalore they said that it has been shipped out to deliver to your resident on 29/09/2011 but it is not deliver again I called back again they said that it will be deliver on 30/09/2011 again not deliver instead of taking proper action they saying no one is available in home so keep on postponing for delivering in today &amp; tommorrow and again the same dialogue 1&amp;3/10/2011 but no one is available in home, but me and my spouse both are in home itself, even I went to office but my wife staying always in home then how could they are saying no one in home,Can you tell me who is the courien person &amp; CON# of the person is visited to my home? but still I didn't receive the item till today. Since 15days the customer care people keep on saying same dialogue and the same time there is no proper response from customer care, while talking suddenly disconnecting the telephone line, henceforth I never ued this courier.Overall team is totally cheating the customers.<BR>If you are not able to deliver the item in proper time then you don't take the items for deliver.<BR>I want my item tommorrow itself otherwise refund my money.
    Pls find the below stated details:-=

Shipment Number: 6170995961
    Pickup Date: 9/20/2011 7:04:00 AM
    Shipper Reference:
    Current Status: Shipment Out for Delivery

prasant rohilla is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Angry still not received

Dear /mam
    this is parasnt rohilla,from hpl electric and power pvt ltd ,pace city-1,plot no-133,sec 37, gurgaon.
    i have posted a envelope from same address from courier service of TRACKON COURIERS Pvt.limited.on !2 Oct,2011 at morning time.
    bt my envelope still not get the destiny address.
    Contact no givin at there receipt were wrong ,nobody receving them:-0124-4265531-32.
    As today search my docket shows the status as attchment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Power Transmission Guest

Default prop

we send a parser Delhi to Pune DEL 501120916 dtd 17-10-11 (paid)
    now 5-11-11 the Materials not delivered,Status is showing bombay to kurla,booking agency show , will deliver today , consumer help of courier say ,will deliver today

It is humbly requested to pl look into the mattter & help us

we send a parser Delhi to Pune DEL 501120916 dtd 17-10-11 (paid)

It is humbly requested to pl look into the mattter & help us

Default bluedart waybillno:13298509604

I sent a courier through bluedart from kanpur to ahmedabad on 5th nov 2011 scheduled to be delivered on 7th november . but it doesnt get delivered and on calling ahmedabad office i get a response that it didnt go for delivery today so will do it tommorow . I dont understand what are they charging such astronomical charges for if they dont understand the importance of time. it was my friends birthday and i had sent her favourite sweets from here. I am really disappointed that after spending what they ask you get such a lousy service .They should have told prior to taking courier if were unable to do so.

kamalanurag is offline Junior Member

one courier POD no- M66962144, sent on my name (Anurag kamal) by Siemens IT solution to my Mumbai address. But my house is closed for time being and no one is available to receive the courier, but still the courier status is showing delivered, instead of returning it back to the sender.

That courier has some important document for me. i would like to file a compliant on Courier company name for this irresponsible behavior and trouble i am facing.

i contacted there office through email but they are not replying properly, courier company -- DTDC

Sudharshana Anand is offline Junior Member

I am Sudharshana Anand. I own Vasanth Travels and Tours in Mount Road. I`d booked a courier(C02437056) through First Flight through its Franchisee in Prince Plaza on 02Jan2011.The courier contained documents sent to my important client Future Telecommunications Pvt Lt in Annanagar. The courier went to the Annanagar branch and still(06Jan2011) has not been delivered. I made a complain on 05thJan2011 and received the complain no1669747 but no action has been taken and false promises has been provided by the customer care staff(044-33799999). It was a mental agony I went through calling the customer service round 11-12 times and the Annanagar branch (044-32010614/044-32010713). Annanagar branch staff promised me that the parcel will be delivered in one hour and the delay is due to absence of enough courier boys and the boy is already out with the same. After waiting for 02 hours, when I called them again they cut the line and kept on doing so even after several attempts. Till now nobody in First flight knows the exact status of my documents. Has it been cheque or other important parcel, how could replace them?
    This is my request that please avoid using First Flight services and if at all there is no choice, pls make sure that it be send in 02 days.

Angry No response from aramex service no. 39419900

please kindly check out your persons were receive the calls or not.
    I am trying from morning 10 a.m. for my awb no.4196115210 I need a POD copy because customer still not receive his document so I am trying to find out that but no one receiving the calls from your aramex service no. 39419900 & your receptionist putting my call on hold for long time. when I am asking her about such situation then she was not replying well & again directly putting my call on hold..
    This was really an unsatisfactory service for us..
    so please kindly check it out it is really very helpful for us....
    Thank you & waiting for your response.

1. complaint against courier service