Thread: Non delivery of item - Indiaontime Courier service

dileephpkd is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2012

Post Non delivery of item - Indiaontime Courier service

I have made an online purchase through e-bay & the item was sent from Mumbai to bangalore via "Indiaontime" Courier service on Docket no: 70002400101 (Booked date: 19-Oct-2012). On tracking I found out that the package has reached Bangalore next day of the pickup date. But they have not made any delivery attempt. I have called the customer care several times and asked them to deliver. But delivery is not done till date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Non delivery of item - Indiaontime Courier service-indiaontime-track_13-12-12.jpg

Default Non delivery of item

My tracking id 70000080371 kindly send immediately my no is 9414203003

Default Non- Delivery

My tracking id 70003474310 please send status for my mob no. 08754008772. This tracking no send by Jabong on line purchase

Default track

i have an ordered shoe in mginger.com. my track id is 75001799261. track the status of this and send to mobile 08124251220.

Angry Order Not yet delivered

1- Courier Name- India On Time
    2- Consignment No- 70006923000

Kindly send me product soon

Default Indiaontime Courier Service

I have made an online purchase through ZIVAME & the item was sent from Bangalore to Mumbai via "Indiaontime" Courier service on Docket no: 75001907363
    (Booked date: 13th FEB 2013).
    On tracking I found out that the package has reached Mumbai Andheri Office on 15th FEB 2013 At 9:20am.
    But they have not made any delivery attempt.
    I have called the customer care and i was assured that the courier will reach me by 4pm at the Address on 15th Feb 2013 which i dint Receive.
    Again on 16th Feb 2013 when i called i was assured that it will reach me by 4pm. when i again made call to customer care they told me that the courier has not been cleared by airport.

where as on tracking its shows its been received and reached Andheri Office.

sibyvandalan Guest

Default 70006516646

where is my item.
    no contacts, no contact numbers, why are u not delivering my parcel with the number 70006516646.

Angry Worst courier service

I have ordered a laptop from snapdeal.com, its is shipped via 'indiaontime(Neverontime :P) courier.
    Cant able to the product and they dont have a contact no also.

Don't ship anything in this courier service.

kusumita Guest

Thumbs down Indiaontime

I have ordered a juicer-mixer-grinder from snapdeal.

Order ID: 1259925458
    Order Placed On : 2013-04-10 16:38:23
    AWB No.: 75003634296

Still I am waiting for it. Snapdeal team has given me a contact number of indiaontime (080)49334933, but nobody received the call.
    Please help.

Default Nondelivery of courtier from INDIAONTIME...

This is regarding the courier with AWB no's: 70008429315 and 70006688360..I have not received both of the couriers yet.While I tracked in online says "Out of Delivery area".Why the pincode 625106 is unserviceable while it is serviced by most of the couriers like Bluedart,DTDC,Fisrtflight,Aramex,Professional,etc.
    I need those above courier sooner and please arrange for the delivery ASAP.Why are you accepting the couriers IF you can't deliver them,then the shipper will ship them through some others couriers which they can.

Default damn

I have ordered a mobile phone from snapdeal.com,the item was sent from Bangalore to calicut via Indiaontime Courier service, Order No. : 942615174 and Order Placed On : 2013-04-12 18:00:43, and they says about the delivery estimated delivery : Apr 17, 2013, and today is 23/4/2013!! i didn't get my product yet!!! wtf!!!!

satishchou Guest

Default Nondelivery of courtier from INDIAONTIME..

I have placed an order for Macoro Lace Up Casual Shoes MACORO-BR-0001 on shopclues.com on 23rd apr-2013. The Order has been paid through online debitdit card payment.
    The Order NO: 3160340. The Order has shippped on 23 apr-2013 through INDIA ON TIME Express Courier. The Reference Number is 70006749783. The Order has been shipped from Ahmedabad to Hyderbad. When i check that online in the Portal it shows, the shipemnt is undelivered. I dont know even a Letter will be delivered through Indian Post within a period of 3-4days. But these courier guys till date they have nt delievered my product. More over when i call the Customer Support team of shopclues they say that they r not responsible for that courier thier duty is only to ship the product.after that they dont care abt that and no measures are taken sofar. So, i request the Consumer forum help me solving the issue.

pandanfl@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default Non delivery of my prepaid consignments vide docket Nos 70007329022 and70007329011from m-Ginger.com

I have booked on pre-paid basis following orders from mGinger.com on 16.04.2013

Order No.430706 dated 16.04.13 Talcum Powder in the name of Bidyadhar Panda,Plot No.754/5,Jayadev Vihar,Bhubaneswar,Orissa and
    Order No.430744 dated 16.04.13 for Talcum Powder in the name of Bikash Kumar ,Plot No.754/5,Jayadev Vihar,Bhubaneswar,Orissa

As informed by m-Ginger.com on 8.5.13, the consignments have been sent through India on Time courier vide Docket nos 70007329022 and 70007329011 respectively on 17.04.13 .

The said courier has not delivered my pre-paid consignments till today ,i.e.09.05.2013 ,15.35 pm.

I tried to track the docket in the site of courier and found that the consignments have been fraudulently shown as 'delivered to SELF' on 03.05.13.

It seems the courier has either delivered to any of its own persons or consumed the consignments
    It is highly irregular and irresponsible behavior of courier and immediate action is needed for safe delivery of my consignments .

Bidyadhar Panda
    pandanfl@yahoo.co.in

My tracking no is 70005848216...
    plz send my order as early as possible. with contact no 09733264395.

Lightbulb non furnishing of address and contact numbers of delivery point place of India on time corriors

M/s India on time corrior service.
    A parcel sent from infi beam through your corrior has been given delivery at Hyderabad vide your code no. 70005687581. But your corrior address and contact no. are not available on the parcel. Even you have not given any delivery receipt at the time of delivery. Now the parcel is in damaged condition. To whom we have to contact. To contact you you have not provided your address and contact no.
    It appears to avoid local claims you are avoiding to give your local address and contact numbers. So contact immediately: 9848530567 and 9951811508 to return the parcel to the sender.
    Gopal.