this is jayakumar from Hospet, Bellary- District, Karnataka-State,
on the aspecious event of rakshabandan my sister who is residing at secundrabad has sent me raki through DTDC courier and the docket no is Ho3165224,
as you all know wthat is the duty of courier service it is shoul be delivered at the right time to the right person,
but the said parcel has reached my place that is Hospet, but the person at DTDC has not delivered to my address and interm they have called me over phone and asked me to collect the parcle as they will not deliver to the address mentioned in the parcel,
when i aproched the owner of DTDC at hospet branch (phone 08394-224856) even he is also very negligible and he is least bothred about how to talk to the customer, this is not the case with me alone this experience has been happned with almost to all the people and when talked about the service he told that he dont want customer like us and also told to tell all my people not to send to this courier.

as u all know what is the moto of the courier service is if this is the case then ultimately u will be loosing the customer may be loosing one customer will matter u much but when i start tell this to all my friends, business people, relatives then u think what will be the affect more over it is a competative world already Professional courier people are giving better service than u people at hospet almost most of the customers have diverted from DTDC to professional courier, if this keeps on going like this u just imagine the things,
i came to this is not the case with all branches, i heard much about DTDC in ohter place where they are doing better service, i dont understand what is the problem with hospet branch.

if this is the case then what is the purpose of sending it through courier, as u all know every one will be busy at their office and will not be able to collect at the office.

kindly look into the matter and do needfull not to me but for yourself to grow in this competative world.

kindly note is no action is taken against the said complain i will take this issue to the top and iam ready to face any consequence there after

jayakumar