Thread: Sbi grahak sewa kendra complaint

Arvind Kumar Bharti Guest

Question Sbi grahak sewa kendra complaint

Bhagwanpur hat me panch din pahle grahak sewa kendra ka opening hua hai. SBI ka banner hone ke chalte per-day 100-150 log account khulwane aa rahe hai. Aur sabhi account khulwane walo se service ke naam pe 100 se 200 rupya najayaj liya ja raha hai. Kya aap iss mamle me hamari madad karenge?

Arvind Kumar Bharti

Dear team

I want to open saving account in your branch but officer says your account will be open only your nearest branch from home town otherwise no. So team I want to know that this is a all india SBI branch rules or not, plz reply me as soon as possible. U can contact me this e mail id- abhi.pnm@gmail.com

Abhishek Tiwari

Default Sbi complain

Dear sir / madam
    pls Do some for my case. I just call today SBI on this help line no.18002337551 on 7-aug-12 Time. 3:56pm than i ask him that i want to register my email-statement for my Saving Account.than The educative reply me.
    "hum tumhare naukar nahi h SBI Branch jakar Register karo yaha se koi jankari nai milegi "
    and than i again told him that tell me Your name Than He reply that " nahi batunga kya kar logo our agar galat bataya fir kya kar loge.
    i want justification for this.

Rohit Mulchandani
    +919953941838
    rohitdabra143@gmail.com

jhashashi is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Online Cheating by mGinger

I had purchase a Jeans online on 15.7.2012 vide their Order No.192041 by paying full amount by card. mGinger emailed me and informed that the consignment was sent through Over Night Courier (number *7054066434*). When I inquired about the same Over Night Courier told that the consignment had lost during the course. I informed the same to mGinger. mGinger replied on 27.8.12 that the consignment had been/product was returned to them and they will sending my shipment at the earliest. But despite spent of 2 & a half months i have not received my consignment so far. I have emailed many time to them but now mGinger team not replying anything nor resolve my problem. I feel cheated online. Please do the needful in the matter.

Default Unnecessary bills sent by tata photon internet connection

I would like to
    complain against the organisation Tata Docomo. After requesting for closure of internet

connection on 23rd June 2012 vide request Id:314629565 they closed the connection & informed me

through email on 8th September 2012. They themselves closed the connetion this late & asking me

to pay the bills for 2 months (July & August).To close this connection they have a process of 7

days only but they took more than 2 mnths. I had to call number of times to their customer care

to close it as i kept recieving monthly bills .Now when they finally closed it they are asking

me to pay bills for July& August with extra charges of late payment. I am really been harassed

through number of abusive calls from them. They are still calling me at any time which is

disturbing my daily & official routine. They have no answer of why did they take so long to

close when they commit 7 days only to close the connection after request from customer.

I am not responsible for any kind payment once I asked them to close the internet connection on

23rd June 2012.I want to take strict action against them & request you to resolve my payment

issues. I feel really cheated now & unnecessarily harassed.Rather I should ask them to pay the

compensation for 2 months of harassment which i went through even when I was not at fault.

Please support me.

Vijay Kumar Jaiswal
    vkjaiswalntpc@gmail.com

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Dear Vijay,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

jkdubey99@gmail.com Guest

Talking Deduction of amount from saving account

lDear Sir,

I Nisha having saving bank A/c No: 32522660398 with your branch Railway Road Narela Mandi Delhi 110040. While checking of my account it is noticed the you have deducted Rs. 102/- from my above account. In this regard i had met with Manager so many times to resolve my problem. but I am very sorry to draw your kind attention towards the discrepancy in my account.kindly look in to the matter on priority basic and desolve my problem immediately and credit the above amount soon as possible. Also let me know the progress of my complaint through mail maintained above.
    I here by attaching complaint letter and other documents handed over by me to the above branch for your kind reference.

Nisha

jkdubey99@gmail.com Guest

Lightbulb Deduction of amount from saving account

lDear Sir,

Nisha

amitmehrotra14 Guest

Default Reliance Broad Band connection no service since 15 days

My bradband connection with the reliance landline #(8033470667) is not working since 15th oct '12. I have raised complaint for the ame for almost everyday and have got 6 complaint numbers as follows:
    189745894 - wire broken
    189806035 - issue with the local modem
    189490669 - broken wire stock is not available
    189553600 - issue with the connection line
    189876135 - server issue resolved
    everytime I am assured that it will be rectified within 12-24 hrs and the reason for no connection is different. Today 23rd oct '12 I got to know that all the 1st 5 complaints are closed with the remark as resolved and the 6th one is in processing though connection is still not up and phone line is dead. No tech person has called till now. Based on the customer care promise of rectification in 12 hrs I have commited to my organisation to work from home which I was not able to for 2 days due to which I incurred loss of my 2 day wage as well.Please help me rectify the issue as no connectivity is incurring me more losses day by day and the reliance customer care is not listening to it.

amit

amit

Cheers,

RCom Care

Angry E-Voucher fraud by Big cinemas and star panel

I participate in starpanel surveys with my star panel ID nitinawesomelife, I redeem the incentive as 4 bigcinemas e-voucher of rs.100 each for 2.25usd.
    My voucher no. Was like nep.......... , of 16 digits each, valid till 8/Dec/2012.
    Now I am using it on big cinemas website and it is not accepting it and telling to enter 13 digits voucher no. Only.
    How can they change the format when the last format of 16 digits is in the validity period.
    I required to book tickets for 13/Nov/2012.
    I complaint to big cinemas but they refused to take its responsibility.

nitin ahuja

chetanbane is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2012

I was made a complaint against SBI card long back on that reply SBI card send me new card with new account. Card No. Ended with 0366.

When I was trying to use that card its not working again. I call the call center Even talk with the manager for the same. they said there is No Issue from our side. So I try 2 other option result is same
    Eg.
    Sorry.
    Your payment request could not be processed due to - 'Error code - 0399 Authentication failed'.Please quote your transaction reference number for any queries relating to this request.

I am really not understanding why they are doing this. It being almost 11 months completed still I am not able to use my card they are just giving me some fullish reasons we are send a query to visa like that

I really want the result on this

Chetan Bane

SBI Cards is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2012

Dear Chetan,

We have noted your concern and are currently looking into the matter. Our customer support executive will get in touch with you shortly to further understand and address the issue. We have noted your concern and are currently looking into the matter. Our customer support executive will get in touch with you shortly to further understand and address the issue.

SBI Cards

Mr. Kuldip Singh Guest

Default Complaint against Vodafone for Harassment

Myself Mr. Kuldip Singh I am the managing director of my company & My mobile no: 9811085235 this Vodafone connection is thirteen years old connection. My whole business depends on my this mobile no because every client have my this no for business purpose. Last month 27.11.2012 I had gone to Malaysia for an important business meeting with my valuable client. Before going to Malaysia I purchased the i5 phone and I personally visited nearest Vodafone store on 26.11.2012 for moving the same plan from my previous blackberry phone to i5 phone. As I entered in Malaysia my phone screen was showing no service message. And during the whole trip my phone outgoing and incoming call was barred. Once I talked with Vodafone office with another no in India they told me I have to pay Rs. 3000.00 first then it will be activate. Same day on 29.11.2012 my office accountant Mr. Deepak deposited the money but my phone was inactive after depositing the money. I had discussed with Vodafone customer care junior level executive and senior level executive but never get any positive response.I was in big trouble during my Malaysia Trip because my phone was not working and my business clients also was unable to contact me for meeting purpose and same condition was with me. I requested to Vodafone for activate my phone that time but nobody listen my any request. Once I returned from Malaysia on 02.12.2012 on AGIA airport my phone showing the signal but phone was until inactive. After that day I visited the Vodafone store everyday and sent the email to Vodafone customer care ID for this big trouble. Then one of executive told me that my phone credit limit has been crossed so they are unable to do anything until new bill will not generate. And new bill will be generated on 27.12.2012 asper their record. I requested with him that I will pay the total bill amount on 27.12.2012 surely till then plz activate my phone service so that my business would not suffer. But they refused my any kind of request I would like to ask what is the matter of refuse my request. And till date I am helpless due to bad service of Vodafone. If I sent mail to Vodafone care center they told replied me only one response that my email ID is not authenticated. Then I sent a letter for register my email id on my mobile no record but they refused it also and told me that email id will not be register till than I will not make the payment. So it means there is no rule and regulation to do the business. If any customer is suffers due to their bad service to it is the responsibility to resolve the problem of his client. And I asked again and again bill detail and bill but there was no record. Finally I received my phone bill on 31.12.2012 amount of Rs. 30263.00 and less my deposited money Rs. 3000.00 and bill due date is 15.01.2013 they have the record for less my payment Rs. 3000.00 but did not have the bill. And there was nothing call usage only GPRS usage showing Amount Rs. 24530.00 but my phone was inactive since 27.11.2012 than how can my phone bill amount can increase Rs. 30263.00 really very unrealistic thing. Only due to my business I have to deposited the money by today of the total bill payment because they refused my request that they can't do anything before the payment deposited. Now I am going to consumer court against this issue and will claim to Vodafone for Rs. 2 crore for all my business lose. One of my contact person have the same problem in his i5 phone mobile No 9811193923 connection of Vodafone his credit limit is also same and his phone bill was 1 lac but still his phone is active.You may check yourself what can I say anything now But on the other side my phone inactive since one month.

Vodafone customer care executive told me pressurize me for paying that money because my business matters a lot for me. If my phone credit limit is Rs. 10000.00 than how can it be crossed till 34,000 .00 why Vodafone executive can't close my account on 10,000.00?

This is my humble request you to kindly take strict action on my this complaint and helping me for get this compensation for all my lose.

Kuldip Singh
    email id: kuldip@uniaircargo.com

SBI Cards is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2012

Dear Chetan,

We tried calling you at several occasions at your given contact number but we were unable to get in touch with you. However, it would be great if you could suggest a time and day we could get in touch and address your issue.

SBI Cards